Money Transfer / Payment to QSC

Reaction score
First time posting!! Prob with a dumb question.. haha. I am trying to place an order with QSC & attempting to figure out the payment. What method does everyone use for transferring money? I’ve never paid this way and want to make sure I’m not screwing it up! I downloaded WISE… any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I successfully transferred the money through WISE on June 22nd. Sent QSC the WISE link and screenshot. They acknowledged it & I haven’t heard anything since. I’ve sent a cpl emails to Tracy in the last 3ish days and have not received a response. I see he has been active on here as of yesterday. I know it can take a little while to get a tracking number, but is this long with no word back from them normal? Starting to get worried 😬
I get the impression with their recent and current promotions that they are extremely busy and running more behind than usual, plus I read they have been having issues with people not following instructions when sending payment which takes up a lot of their time trying to reconcile.

In my experience, once I've made payment I don't really worry about it and eventually a package shows up. Most of the time I get tracking in advance, sometimes I don't (but I also don't hound them about it). Recently I got tracking the same day the package was delivered. My approach is to not get concerned unless 21 days have passed since payment and I've never had to wait that long so I've never had to email them and ask about shipment or tracking.

I get the impression with their recent and current promotions that they are extremely busy and running more behind than usual, plus I read they have been having issues with people not following instructions when sending payment which takes up a lot of their time trying to reconcile.

In my experience, once I've made payment I don't really worry about it and eventually a package shows up. Most of the time I get tracking in advance, sometimes I don't (but I also don't hound them about it). Recently I got tracking the same day the package was delivered. My approach is to not get concerned unless 21 days have passed since payment and I've never had to wait that long so I've never had to email them and ask about shipment or tracking.
Thanks for the reply…. I wouldn’t be so worried, but there were so many ppl communicating w Tracy everyday & I didn’t get a response & that scared me. I’ll rest easy for at least another week!! Thanks again :)

I successfully transferred the money through WISE on June 22nd. Sent QSC the WISE link and screenshot. They acknowledged it & I haven’t heard anything since. I’ve sent a cpl emails to Tracy in the last 3ish days and have not received a response. I see he has been active on here as of yesterday. I know it can take a little while to get a tracking number, but is this long with no word back from them normal? Starting to get worried 😬

Thanks for the reply…. I wouldn’t be so worried, but there were so many ppl communicating w Tracy everyday & I didn’t get a response & that scared me. I’ll rest easy for at least another week!! Thanks again :)
Are you on QSC’s discord server? There was an announcement or post that some who had paid with Wise they couldn’t connect to the buyer. Think it was the tirz 50 buy.

I’m with you on this @catdog
After days of ineffective and increasingly crazy-making communications with QSC staff, I gave up and stopped trying.

A 24-hour break had me forget the pain and try again. QSC had been earnestly trying to communicate and complete the transaction. It was foundering on the combination of Bitcoin and ESL.

This second try I optimized: communicate only with Tracy, and, eliminate Bitcoin from the transaction.

One email, one bank transfer and one screenshot from my online transfer confirmation later, I received QSC’s acknowledgement of my order.

Elapsed time: about one hour. Easy peasey!
What bank do you use?

I use Crypto with QSC because I tried money transfer and I couldn't use WU or Walmart they need a person and address on record to tranfer too. They have to many numbers for a bank account also. I thought you can do it by bank routing and acct # but too many numbers.

Price of Tirz of ASC

Tirz 5 mg ---- $110
Tirz 10 mg ---- $180
Tirz 15 mg ---- $260
Tirz 20 mg ---- $300
Tirz 30 mg ---- $460

Here is the price for ten bottles without shipping.

We have paid the janoshik bill on June 28th.
Sema - Tirz - Reta - Cagri.
I will post the results here when they are available.

The purity of each batch of our products will be above 99%, if the products have any quality problems and customs problems, we will make up or refund for free.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back