Money Transfer / Payment to QSC

brooke3@PO

Registered
Reaction score
First time posting!! Prob with a dumb question.. haha. I am trying to place an order with QSC & attempting to figure out the payment. What method does everyone use for transferring money? I’ve never paid this way and want to make sure I’m not screwing it up! I downloaded WISE… any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I just use Wise to do the ACH transfer since my bank is super security sensitive right now. When you tell them you want to pay by bank transfer when placing your order they'll email you back with the total and the payment instructions.

First time posting!! Prob with a dumb question.. haha. I am trying to place an order with QSC & attempting to figure out the payment. What method does everyone use for transferring money? I’ve never paid this way and want to make sure I’m not screwing it up! I downloaded WISE… any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
I’m going to do my first with them as well. Going to do bank transfer, hopefully no issues.

Just be prepared to wait up to a week to 10 days after payment confirmation to get any update or tracking. They're super busy with the group buys and it seems like they're now waiting to send tracking until the package is actually in the hands of USPS. A buddy ordered some stuff from them a couple of weeks ago, got an email yesterday morning with the tracking number, and the package showed up on his doorstep yesterday afternoon lol.

I'm kind of lost with you on this one, and crossing my fingers I did it right. I went into my bank branch and they seemed clueless on how to do it. Went to another branch and they had me add it under "bill payment" but I had to select that it was an individual and not a business (if business was selected they would send a physical check, the only way for it to be electronic was personal).

Where I'm confused though is after entering the routing number and account number it automatically knows it's Citibank, but the address it automatically filled in is Citibank in New Castle, DE instead of the NY address they gave. I hope that doesn't effect the payment going through.

I probably should of just used Wise, but I didn't know if that was the same type of transfer.

Just be prepared to wait up to a week to 10 days after payment confirmation to get any update or tracking. They're super busy with the group buys and it seems like they're now waiting to send tracking until the package is actually in the hands of USPS. A buddy ordered some stuff from them a couple of weeks ago, got an email yesterday morning with the tracking number, and the package showed up on his doorstep yesterday afternoon lol.
Thanks for the help @ZippityDooDah :):)
I was going to get Tirz 15 mg for 390. I see the group buy for 50 mg $400. Is that something anyone can order or do you have to be in an actual ‘group’?

I'm kind of lost with you on this one, and crossing my fingers I did it right. I went into my bank branch and they seemed clueless on how to do it. Went to another branch and they had me add it under "bill payment" but I had to select that it was an individual and not a business (if business was selected they would send a physical check, the only way for it to be electronic was personal).

Where I'm confused though is after entering the routing number and account number it automatically knows it's Citibank, but the address it automatically filled in is Citibank in New Castle, DE instead of the NY address they gave. I hope that doesn't effect the payment going through.

I probably should have just used Wise, but I didn't know if that was the same type of transfer.
I’ll update after I use Wise for the first time!
These 2 instructions confused me….

*Please be sure to confirm your payer's name with your bank or it will greatly affect our ability to confirm receipt of payment!
*Extra ref note/Remark:(only Write recipient names,no need anything else)

so I need to go to the bank and confirm something even when using Wise?

— extra ref note would be their name bc they are the recipient of the money I assume?

I know I’m making this wayyyyy harder than it has to be! Haha

No, they mean 1. When you enter the routing number it should say Citibank if the instructions say Citibank, or Chase if the instructions say Chase. If the instructions say Citibank and Chase comes up when entering the routing number something's not right. 2. In the "payment for", remark, or memo field ONLY PUT YOUR NAME, don't put in anything else, not "7 kits of heroin".

I just got my order that I paid with through wise. It definitely was a learning curve for me, with lots of messages back and forth to Irene. But the first time I sent them a Wise link so that they could input their bank information and claim the money, and that was not the correct way to do it. They kept telling me to send Wise link. But then I sent it as a bank transfer through Wise and input so the info they sent me, which involved another couple emails as they didn't tell me originally to do savings account and business not personal. And once I sent the transfer, I was able to clock in the details in the Wise app, at which point it said I could view the link to trace the money, and this link was the link they wanted sent to them, so that they could click on it and see that the transfer went through. All and all it was easy in the end, but definitely a learning curve for me. It took me about 3 weeks to figure out how( which service) to pay, and then how to make the payment, and then how to find the link they wanted. But after all that I got my product in less than two weeks. Just keep emailing and asking if they got the money and for a tracking number. They were very patient with my not understanding what the fuck I was doing. 🤣

I just got my order that I paid with through wise. It definitely was a learning curve for me, with lots of messages back and forth to Irene. But the first time I sent them a Wise link so that they could input their bank information and claim the money, and that was not the correct way to do it. They kept telling me to send Wise link. But then I sent it as a bank transfer through Wise and input so the info they sent me, which involved another couple emails as they didn't tell me originally to do savings account and business not personal. And once I sent the transfer, I was able to clock in the details in the Wise app, at which point it said I could view the link to trace the money, and this link was the link they wanted sent to them, so that they could click on it and see that the transfer went through. All and all it was easy in the end, but definitely a learning curve for me. It took me about 3 weeks to figure out how( which service) to pay, and then how to make the payment, and then how to find the link they wanted. But after all that I got my product in less than two weeks. Just keep emailing and asking if they got the money and for a tracking number. They were very patient with my not understanding what the fuck I was doing. 🤣
QSC was the first company I ever purchased through but back then they offered Alipay so I paid through that. A company I was looking into at the same time didn't so I was trying to do a transfer through Western Union and WU contacted me and wouldn't process the payment because they thought it was a scam. 🤦‍♀️ After that I became too worried about trying to do a bank transfer again, thankfully i had found X then and they did Paypal. Hopefully I did it right going through my bank this time otherwise I may end up swearing off bank transfers all together lol

I’m with you on this @catdog
After days of ineffective and increasingly crazy-making communications with QSC staff, I gave up and stopped trying.

A 24-hour break had me forget the pain and try again. QSC had been earnestly trying to communicate and complete the transaction. It was foundering on the combination of Bitcoin and ESL.

This second try I optimized: communicate only with Tracy, and, eliminate Bitcoin from the transaction.

One email, one bank transfer and one screenshot from my online transfer confirmation later, I received QSC’s acknowledgement of my order.

Elapsed time: about one hour. Easy peasey!

After days of ineffective and increasingly crazy-making communications with QSC staff, I gave up and stopped trying.

A 24-hour break had me forget the pain and try again. QSC had been earnestly trying to communicate and complete the transaction. It was foundering on the combination of Bitcoin and ESL.

This second try I optimized: communicate only with Tracy, and, eliminate Bitcoin from the transaction.

One email, one bank transfer and one screenshot from my online transfer confirmation later, I received QSC’s acknowledgement of my order.

Can you private message me about how you ordered through bank transfer with qsc? I was going to try bitcoin but it is too intimidating and they only gave me ecurrency information.

Wow that's great to hear! You took matters into your own hands and got it done. Great work @dionysos

Can you private message me about how you ordered through bank transfer with qsc? I was going to try bitcoin but it is too intimidating and they only gave me ecurrency information.
I believe when you inquire about an order, Irene or one of Q's sales associates will attach the proper information for filling out a bank transfer in their email. All items are included there.

I successfully transferred the money through WISE on June 22nd. Sent QSC the WISE link and screenshot. They acknowledged it & I haven’t heard anything since. I’ve sent a cpl emails to Tracy in the last 3ish days and have not received a response. I see he has been active on here as of yesterday. I know it can take a little while to get a tracking number, but is this long with no word back from them normal? Starting to get worried 😬

I successfully transferred the money through WISE on June 22nd. Sent QSC the WISE link and screenshot. They acknowledged it & I haven’t heard anything since. I’ve sent a cpl emails to Tracy in the last 3ish days and have not received a response. I see he has been active on here as of yesterday. I know it can take a little while to get a tracking number, but is this long with no word back from them normal? Starting to get worried 😬

Oh dear, I read it can take awhile for the payment it can go through but it would be nice if they gave you updates. I just made a large order with them myself. Sent the money a couple of days ago.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back