MOTS-C is SPICY

Reaction score
Finished a round of SS-31 and just did my first MOTS-C dose this morning. They need to put a disclaimer on all the guides and protocols that this one has some bite to it! 😂 After specifically searching for "MOTS-C burn" on various forums I saw that this is pretty common. Needless to say, I'll be including that on my searches whenever I look up new peps lol.

Is there a list for "Peps that bite back" anywhere? 😂

I just started Mots-C this week as well, although I didn't do the SS-31 protocol beforehand. My first injection 2 days ago I had zero injection site reaction or burn, today I had a little redness, but still no burn. I put as much bac water as I could fit into the vial (3 mL) and iced the injection site after. I'm loving the intended effects so far!

Lol, Peps that Bite Back is great branding 😂
I haven't seen a full summary doc, but GHK-CU is the most infamous one for sure, though oddly I've had no issues with it, either. (And both my mots and GHK are from trusted and tested sources.)

I just started Mots-C this week as well, although I didn't do the SS-31 protocol beforehand. My first injection 2 days ago I had zero injection site reaction or burn, today I had a little redness, but still no burn. I put as much bac water as I could fit into the vial (3 mL) and iced the injection site after. I'm loving the intended effects so far!

I haven't seen a full summary doc, but GHK-CU is the most infamous one for sure, though oddly I've had no issues with it, either. (And both my mots and GHK are from trusted and tested sources.)
What are the benefits of MOTS-C that you are loving?

See, I did 1ml of water for a 10mg vial. I'll definitely be diluting my next bottle with more BAC 😂

How soon did you feel the effects? I've been stuck at a desk all day and I definitely feel more alert but sitting at a desk isn't the best way to test out my energy levels lol. Maybe I should have waited till tomorrow.

What are the benefits of MOTS-C that you are loving?
See, I did 1ml of water for a 10mg vial. I'll definitely be diluting my next bottle with more BAC 😂

How soon did you feel the effects? I've been stuck at a desk all day and I definitely feel more alert but sitting at a desk isn't the best way to test out my energy levels lol. Maybe I should have waited till tomorrow.
For context I've been microdosing tirz for ~3 months (1.5 mg every 5 days) and even at that level the tirz fatigue has hit my hard.

When I added MOTS-C it was the first day I felt like I had real energy. For me it's been both alertness throughout the day, as well as additional energy when exercising / working out (which is what most report as the biggest effect).

For example, I did a hike at the very end of the day the first day I took it and realized after it was over that I had not at any point been tired, whereas I've been dragging myself through that hike ever since I started with tirz (it's a hike I do all the time with my dog, so it's an easy one for me to notice when I feel different). Today is only dose 2 and I have a workout later today, so hopefully it is equally effective with strength / weights!

And @moonpies4misfits hopefully adding more bac water makes the injection better!!

For context I've been microdosing tirz for ~3 months (1.5 mg every 5 days) and even at that level the tirz fatigue has hit my hard.

When I added MOTS-C it was the first day I felt like I had real energy. For me it's been both alertness throughout the day, as well as additional energy when exercising / working out (which is what most report as the biggest effect).

For example, I did a hike at the very end of the day the first day I took it and realized after it was over that I had not at any point been tired, whereas I've been dragging myself through that hike ever since I started with tirz (it's a hike I do all the time with my dog, so it's an easy one for me to notice when I feel different). Today is only dose 2 and I have a workout later today, so hopefully it is equally effective with strength / weights!

And @moonpies4misfits hopefully adding more bac water makes the injection better!!
Well, I got off work and called my mom, them proceeded to talk her ear off while speed cleaning the kitchen, so I'd say it's working!

I haven't noticed any fatigue on Tirz yet, but I'm early on in my journey (6 weeks in) and I've had crazy fatigue for a while so it's been hard to tell if it was just my normal fatigue or the Tirz.

I've also just recently found out I have one of the MTHFR gene mutations that screws up your body's ability to process B12 efficiently, so I plan on switching from Cyano B12 to Methyl B12 to see if that helps. I may ask my doctor for B12 injections next time I'm there.

Well, I got off work and called my mom, them proceeded to talk her ear off while speed cleaning the kitchen, so I'd say it's working!

I haven't noticed any fatigue on Tirz yet, but I'm early on in my journey (6 weeks in) and I've had crazy fatigue for a while so it's been hard to tell if it was just my normal fatigue or the Tirz.

I've also just recently found out I have one of the MTHFR gene mutations that screws up your body's ability to process B12 efficiently, so I plan on switching from Cyano B12 to Methyl B12 to see if that helps. I may ask my doctor for B12 injections next time I'm there.
Hi, MOTS-C affects some people like that. Wish it would work like that for me. Still waiting…🤩

Update: I doubled the dilution for a total of 2mg bac for a 10mg vial. Then I massaged the area after pinning and applied an ice pack for about 10 minutes. Injection site reaction is significantly less angry, red, and painful.

My first dose stung for about 4 hours, not incredibly bad, but enough discomfort to be super annoying.

Update: I doubled the dilution for a total of 2mg bac for a 10mg vial. Then I massaged the area after pinning and applied an ice pack for about 10 minutes. Injection site reaction is significantly less angry, red, and painful.

My first dose stung for about 4 hours, not incredibly bad, but enough discomfort to be super annoying.
What’s your dosing and schedule like so far? I am super interested in MOTs-C.

What’s your dosing and schedule like so far? I am super interested in MOTs-C.
I decided to try 2mg every 3 days for 20 days, but after my 2nd dose today I crashed super hard halfway through the day and ended up needing to nap, and it was a pretty intense nap.

I think I'm gonna put it on hold for a bit while I research this gene mutation that I have that could be making it less effective. Something to do with methylation donors, homocysteine levels, and my bodies ability to metabolize B12. This is all super new to me and I don't really know jack shit about genetics, but from my limited understanding its possible it's all related. I have a LOT more reading to do to. The short of it is that I may need supplement with Betaine TMG and/or Methyl-B12, but I wanna discuss it with my doctor and see if we can get some testing done before I proceed.

I decided to try 2mg every 3 days for 20 days, but after my 2nd dose today I crashed super hard halfway through the day and ended up needing to nap, and it was a pretty intense nap.

I think I'm gonna put it on hold for a bit while I research this gene mutation that I have that could be making it less effective. Something to do with methylation donors, homocysteine levels, and my bodies ability to metabolize B12. This is all super new to me and I don't really know jack shit about genetics, but from my limited understanding its possible it's all related. I have a LOT more reading to do to. The short of it is that I may need supplement with Betaine TMG and/or Methyl-B12, but I wanna discuss it with my doctor and see if we can get some testing done before I proceed.

Taking a break sounds like a good idea while you figure the rest out. I hope your doc can help you along! I’ve seen some doing 5mg every 5 days, some recommending smaller dosing but 3x a week. I’ll keep reading before doing anything. Will probably still order so try the sales going on though 🤣

Hey can I ask what was tested? purity or for residual solvents, metals, etc?

Hey can I ask what was tested? purity or for residual solvents, metals, etc?
Only for purity and quantity, not tested for heavy metals (which I think is pretty uncommon to run because would be a pretty unlikely contaminant) or TAMC / TYMC bacterial tests. I'm not aware of a gray market test for residual solvents, but would be interested to know if it exists.

Only for purity and quantity, not tested for heavy metals (which I think is pretty uncommon to run because would be a pretty unlikely contaminant) or TAMC / TYMC bacterial tests. I'm not aware of a gray market test for residual solvents, but would be interested to know if it exists.
I've confirmed that Jano offers GCMS testing (it's actually on the website, just alllllll the way down the page), which would pick up the residual solvents by comparing with NIST library standards (I think). It's odd to me that no one does it. People seem to think a good purity test result means an absence of anything harmful

I've confirmed that Jano offers GCMS testing (it's actually on the website, just alllllll the way down the page), which would pick up the residual solvents by comparing with NIST library standards (I think). It's odd to me that no one does it. People seem to think a good purity test result means an absence of anything harmful
Ah, good to know. There's been much discussion of late on what a 'pass' on TAMC/TYMC actually means, to your point it does not exonerate the peptide from anything harmful and i think that was the basic interpretation for a long time (from myself included, til people started to ask questions and understand more about the specifics). Of course, a failed TAMC/TYMC almost definitely tells you something.

ETA: I thought I remembered Janoshik commenting on GC/MS and it's lack of suitability for peptide testing, so I just went to check and confirm this. It's part of the full Q&A published on Peppys.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my experience with MOTS-C: First took this a couple of months back, just a 10 mg vial from Skye. I broke that into 3 doses. No injection site reaction, but I did notice the energy boost many report.

After that I wanted to try a more thorough cycling of the peptide to get the full benefit. I ordered a 30 mg vial from Skye. This time I did notice an injection site reaction, a first for me for any peptide. Not that bad though, and it cleared up in an hour or so.

For my last dose, to avoid the reaction and to minimize the number of injections I figured I’d mix the mots-c with my weekly dose of sema and cagri. I vaguely recalled reading somewhere that this type of mixing was not advisable, but against my better judgment I said fuck it and went ahead anyway. Well, the mix turned cloudy and thick, so I passed. Lesson learned, don’t mix MOTS-C with GLP-1s in the same syringe. 5 mg mots-c, 2.5 mg sema and .75 mg cagri down the drain.

Just wanted to share my experience with MOTS-C: First took this a couple of months back, just a 10 mg vial from Skye. I broke that into 3 doses. No injection site reaction, but I did notice the energy boost many report.

After that I wanted to try a more thorough cycling of the peptide to get the full benefit. I ordered a 30 mg vial from Skye. This time I did notice an injection site reaction, a first for me for any peptide. Not that bad though, and it cleared up in an hour or so.

For my last dose, to avoid the reaction and to minimize the number of injections I figured I’d mix the mots-c with my weekly dose of sema and cagri. I vaguely recalled reading somewhere that this type of mixing was not advisable, but against my better judgment I said fuck it and went ahead anyway. Well, the mix turned cloudy and thick, so I passed. Lesson learned, don’t mix MOTS-C with GLP-1s in the same syringe. 5 mg mots-c, 2.5 mg sema and .75 mg cagri down the drain.
How long have you been stacking Cagri? Are you handling it well, I’ve read that a lot of folks start off at 0.1mg.

How long have you been stacking Cagri? Are you handling it well, I’ve read that a lot of folks start off at 0.1mg.
There was a thread where I was talking about my cagri experiences along with a few other folks but it's gone. Not sure what happened to it.

Anyway, I stacked for 9 weeks. Started at .25, then .25 up per week until with minimal effects until I hit 1mg. That dose hit me hard, and I had the worst gastrointestinal side effects from these types of meds to date. Stuck to .75 from that point on, which provided good appetite suppression and minimal gastrointestinal distress. I did eventually notice it was making me very tired though. I'm taking a break from it for a while for that reason.

If this helps with energy with triz then sign me up. I have been in a slump. Even C4 work out powder doesn't give me energy. Check the PH on the mot c it would he interesting to see. Also I wonder if you could add sodium bicarbonate. 0.5ml to buffer. I use it to cut lidocaine before injection.

Attachments

• 7a40ce9f50aa8b2efbf7382d10a5f4a514330a60.jpeg
    7a40ce9f50aa8b2efbf7382d10a5f4a514330a60.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 12

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back