MOTS-C is SPICY

If this helps with energy with triz then sign me up. I have been in a slump. Even C4 work out powder doesn't give me energy. Check the PH on the mot c it would he interesting to see. Also I wonder if you could add sodium bicarbonate. 0.5ml to buffer. I use it to cut lidocaine before injection.
How are you determining how much Sodium BiCarb to add? Using a calculator or just a Rule of Thumb which led you to 0.5mL?

How are you determining how much Sodium BiCarb to add? Using a calculator or just a Rule of Thumb which led you to 0.5mL?
I cut 2% xylocaine 1:100,000 parts of epi with 8.4% sodium bicarbonate. 5ml of sodium bicarbonate to 50 mL of xylocaine. That is the ratio I use for minor procedures but it shortens the life of the bottle. I use regular Bac for all peptides. So do some research and ph test. But the ratio should be the dame 1/10

Last edited:
I cut 2% xylocaine 1:100,000 parts of epi with
8.4% sodium bicarbonate. 5ml of sodium bicarbonate to 50 mL of xylocaine. That is the ratio I use for minor procedures. So do some research and ph test
Interesting. Appreciate the response, I don’t have much understanding of those products. I’ll need read up on those more.

Interesting. Appreciate the response, I don’t have much understanding of those products. I’ll need read up on those more.
That's a numbing agent used for minor procedures. Definitely no expert on peptides or a pharmaceutical expert. Just my personal experience

Last edited:
If this helps with energy with triz then sign me up. I have been in a slump. Even C4 work out powder doesn't give me energy. Check the PH on the mot c it would he interesting to see. Also I wonder if you could add sodium bicarbonate. 0.5ml to buffer. I use it to cut lidocaine before injection.
Still doing great for me for energy! I tried reta for a moment and really didn't like it (although was noticeably less tired than tirz), so I've hopped back to tirz + mots-c and I am not anywhere near as tired as I used to be with tirz. I'm about to start a cycle of SS-31 plus MOTS-C and see if that amplifies energy even more. I still don't have much, if any, stinging with the MOTS.

Still doing great for me for energy! I tried reta for a moment and really didn't like it (although was noticeably less tired than tirz), so I've hopped back to tirz + mots-c and I am not anywhere near as tired as I used to be with tirz. I'm about to start a cycle of SS-31 plus MOTS-C and see if that amplifies energy even more. I still don't have much, if any, stinging with the MOTS.
This is great. I wanted to try this before tesofensine due to the stim affect of teso. Which vendors did you look at for the mots-c? I mean did you stay with US or overseas providers? I

Last edited:
This is great. I wanted to try this before tesofensine due to the stim affect of teso. Which vendors did you look at for the mots-c? I mean did you stay with US or overseas providers? I
I'm pretty much down to only purchasing through PGB which uses a vendor not accessible to individuals (for all peptides, not just MOTS). If you're on Peppys there is a lot of good vendor info and you could definitely ask around on there for recs!

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallow
Back