My friend had to lose weight for surgery and she used semaglutide

Sienna

EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED MARKETING GENIUS
Reaction score
I did not expect the effect of weight loss is really good, which makes me a little tempted. Her doctor recommended the forum and said she could learn a lot. I just joined today. Looks like the doctor's telling the truth.

I did not expect the effect of weight loss is really good, which makes me a little tempted. Her doctor recommended the forum and said she could learn a lot. I just joined today. Looks like the doctor's telling the truth.
Another Sigma Audley scam account. Do you really want to do business with a company that has to spam a forum with their crap and sign up for 30+ accounts?

You assholes realize that we can see all the VPN IP addresses you're trying to use to sign up for all these accounts, right?

1713453752065.png

Why was Ray from Sigma banned in the first place?
Sheer assholitry basically. :ROFLMAO:

All vendors are welcome here, they're simply required to follow a few basic rules and the Sigma Audley reps weren't able to despite being given several chances. Between creating more than 50 alt accounts, posting fake reviews, sending unsolicited DM's, etc. they just demonstrated an inability to conduct business the same honest way all the other vendors do.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back