My RS has wicked diarrhea

Peevee

New_Member
Reaction score
My RS took 4 shots of 2.5, one shot every seven days, then after the fourth shot waited 4 days and took 2.5 again with the intention of taking 2.5 2x weekly to reduce the side effects. One shit after 4 days and the next three days later.

It’s often recommended around here to take 2.5 every five days to stay on the lower dose, so perhaps next time they’ll try waiting five days and see if the extra day helps?

They weren’t hungry today and didn’t eat anything until after it began, then had a small meal. Perhaps that contributed to it?

My RS reports if this continues they can’t continue the meds as it has cost them a day of sick leave at work though.

I’m not sure where to go from here I guess or how to best mitigate the potential side effects. I’m all ears if anyone has experience or advice to help my RS

I forgot to mention my RS reports taking one mag o7 a night to stave off constipation (bad experience with Sema) Perhaps that is also to blame. The magnesium has helped their headaches tremendously so stopping that would be a real disappointment

Based on the dosage, I assume your RS is being given Tirz?

While Tirz affects everyone differently I would look at the food consumed over the past day or two, fatty, fried, greasy? I also would be willing to bet it is the Mag7 contributing to it (isn't it a clense?).

My RS had a bad round after eating one slice of brisket (that I smoked) that was taken from the point of the brisket which is the fatty (and delicious) part of the brisket, one glass of red wine and 400mg of magnesium. RS has since cut back to 200mg of mag and hasn't had brisket since. The episode only lasted about a day and RS was on either 2.5 or 5m Mounjaro at the time.

Tell your RS to hang in there, it will pass (pun intended).

Based on the dosage, I assume your RS is being given Tirz?

While Tirz affects everyone differently I would look at the food consumed over the past day or two, fatty, fried, greasy? I also would be willing to bet it is the Mag7 contributing to it (isn't it a clense?).

My RS had a bad round after eating one slice of brisket (that I smoked) that was taken from the point of the brisket which is the fatty (and delicious) part of the brisket, one glass of red wine and 400mg of magnesium. RS has since cut back to 200mg of mag and hasn't had brisket since. The episode only lasted about a day and RS was on either 2.5 or 5m Mounjaro at the time.

Tell your RS to hang in there, it will pass (pun intended).
Thank you for the input.

My rs ate butter chicken last night, a spicy sauce may have been a poor choice but it is fairly lean and delicious.

The mag o7 is a fickle beast for my rs. Sometimes one does nothing. Sometimes my rs ups it to two and it does nothing the. Tried three and gets scraped the f out 😂

Mmmm brisket.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sooks2008
Back