My story

Nightlily

Registered
Reaction score
I’m Nightlily from discord & telegram.

I quit my fav drug, Reddit, in the great Apollo purge of 2023. I found the discord group via a Facebook group I joined soon after starting Ozempic.

My insurance covered Ozempic at first. For the first time in my life I was not ruled by food. I lost 50lbs. Then I got the dreaded request for prior auth. Bye bye $25 salvation.

My wonderful husband was able to get his approved. We shared his 2mg pin for a long while. Weight loss really slowed but was still there.

Now it’s on back order, no shot for over a month. I said enough is enough. I went 20 years with no health insurance, before meeting my husband. I am well versed in research, overseas pharmacies and self administration/treating my other health issues.

I started reading and reading and falling down rabbit holes. I landed in the discord very recently. I am very blessed to have devoured as much info in it as I did, in the short couple weeks I was there.

I bought a rat and research supplies and have started my journey with Triz. I want to contribute both knowledge, as I gain it, and financially to the free and open discussion of all things gpl1.

I quit my fav drug, Reddit, in the great Apollo purge of 2023. I found the discord group via a Facebook group I joined soon after starting Ozempic.

My insurance covered Ozempic at first. For the first time in my life I was not ruled by food. I lost 50lbs. Then I got the dreaded request for prior auth. Bye bye $25 salvation.

My wonderful husband was able to get his approved. We shared his 2mg pin for a long while. Weight loss really slowed but was still there.

Now it’s on back order, no shot for over a month. I said enough is enough. I went 20 years with no health insurance, before meeting my husband. I am well versed in research, overseas pharmacies and self administration/treating my other health issues.

I started reading and reading and falling down rabbit holes. I landed in the discord very recently. I am very blessed to have devoured as much info in it as I did, in the short couple weeks I was there.

I bought a rat and research supplies and have started my journey with Triz. I want to contribute both knowledge, as I gain it, and financially to the free and open discussion of all things gpl1.
My insurance won’t cover it. The results my rat has had has been pretty good since May. Currently waiting on CA to come in along with testing that has been sent off already.

My insurance won’t cover it. The results my rat has had has been pretty good since May. Currently waiting on CA to come in along with testing that has been sent off already.
I did a test order from Artic. See if I can figure out how to do it all and not kill my rat. That. Went very smooth I’m happy to say.

When I get back from vaca I’m gonna order from ca, and start the process of stock piling. Suddenly being off sema has been a disaster. I’m determined to never do that again.

Reddit has been so boring since the purge!

Reddit has been so boring since the purge!
Ironically, I had successfully avoided Reddit up until I started on my research journey a few months ago. Before that, 99% of what I read there made my brain hurt and I couldn't bring myself to get involved with that kind of idiocy. The TZ talk there was quite enlightening and informative for a while so I actually signed up, but then the censorship started to take over and make it very unenjoyable. I still try to help out a little here and there since there are some people who legitimately need some guidance along the path, but trying to mince words is not my specialty so I'm sure I'll get more bans from the groups I'm still allowed in lol.

I did a test order from Artic. See if I can figure out how to do it all and not kill my rat. That. Went very smooth I’m happy to say.

When I get back from vaca I’m gonna order from ca, and start the process of stock piling. Suddenly being off sema has been a disaster. I’m determined to never do that again.
I’m working on stockpiling as well! I will be leaving for vacation later this week also and am trying to figure out the best way to take the supplies with me.

So glad to have your experience and voice here! I’ve also been underinsured for years so fell down a deep rabbit hole and will never look back! My research animal is a cow, ol’ Bessie.
I did the same thing! It took me months to get up the courage to try my experiment. So glad I did now.

My doctor said I needed to gain weight (7lbs) before she would prescribe so I went to a telehealth provider. Did metabolic tests and they prescribed Ozempic. Insurance denied. Then Wegovy, insurance denied. I was really discouraged until I found the old Discord and Reddit groups and figured out I could do research on my own.

The rabbit hole- there have been so many! All the other peptides, but also DIU beauty procedures, overseas skincare products, learning about the American pharmaceutical industry, and ethical issues related to healthcare and regulation. I love it. I also love hearing about your take charge attitude over your own health. Good for you :)

Back