Too Much Skin - Send Help!

What Skin Care - Muscle Restoring Peptides Have You Used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first vial, I bought the pre-mix one to try from Polaris and liked it fine, just expensive. Then I bought a kit of each peptide and mixed for this second vial. I put 1.5 ml each of bac into the BPC-157 and the TB-500 then put those each into the Ghk-cu after I gave them both a few mins to dissolve and settle any bubbles. I then leave the mix in the GHK-cu vial. Easy peasy, took about 5 mins.

I don’t take a separate zinc but I take a daily vitamin that includes it as well as a hair supplement that also has some extra zinc.
When you bought pre-mixed Glow, how much BAC did you add? What was your daily dose? I am thinking of doing this. Thanks!

I use the Glow protocol too, like you for my face. How’s the micro needling on your neck going? What products are you using? My neck also from weight loss is my most self-conscious appearance issue. I drench it in retinol and natural oils. I recently picked up a couple of topical GHK-Cu I plan to use in addition to Snap 8 that I’ve ordered. Been looking at threads but I need to do major research.
I just added 10 threads to my jowls tonight. I loved them. They will build collagen for two years. I also have 10 in my nasal lab folds. I use 30 G 25 mm pcl threads. You can watch some YouTube tutorials on them but you can definitely do it if I can. Your body will tell you if you’re not in the correct plane of skin.

I just added 10 threads to my jowls tonight. I loved them. They will build collagen for two years. I also have 10 in my nasal lab folds. I use 30 G 25 mm pcl threads. You can watch some YouTube tutorials on them but you can definitely do it if I can. Your body will tell you if you’re not in the correct plane of skin.
I can't believe you can do those threads yourself!!

I use the Glow protocol too, like you for my face. How’s the micro needling on your neck going? What products are you using? My neck also from weight loss is my most self-conscious appearance issue. I drench it in retinol and natural oils. I recently picked up a couple of topical GHK-Cu I plan to use in addition to Snap 8 that I’ve ordered. Been looking at threads but I need to do major researc

I can't believe you can do those threads yourself!!
It’s not hard. By doing it yourself, you feel the correct plane.

Last edited:
It’s not hard. By doing itself, you feel the correct plane.
I've surprised myself by having no trouble injecting myself, and indeed I like the whole ritual, another surprise, but those threads ... No way!! More power to you! Impressive!

Back