Too Much Skin - Send Help!

What Skin Care - Muscle Restoring Peptides Have You Used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooh, I will be starting Glow protocol soon! How's the microneedling going for the neck...I need to work on mine as well. Weight loss has been great, but the neck is not very flattering nowadays!
I have only done it once. I have some really great fb groups for DIY stuff if you want. Just message me. I actually haven't done the medical grade yet. I did a little part to see if I could handle it..wasn't an issue..ofcourse I did numb. I did cosmetic at.25 depth..
I have seen some folks results and it's insane..so I am all for it..lol

Thanks Gwen, that’s very helpful information.

The tesamorelin/ipamorelin combination is making a meaningful reduction In belly fat? Is there a link to further info about that?

Can you tell me more about Glow? I purchased an equal parts blend of BPC-157 and TB-500; do you know the ratio of GHK-Cu that should be added?

Oh My Gosh “microneedling”! Yet another rabbithole beckons…
Yep..I can give ya info on GLOW.
I started with the vials from polaris that are made up...then got my own ingredients.
My ratio is 50mg Ghk-cu/5mg each TB-500 and Bpc-157.
I do 3ml bac because of sting...25 unit subq..I do 5 nights on 2 nights off
Tesa is given to HIV patients for the visceral stomach fat that happens. I know I have documents somewhere but can't look right now
I just started it..could be coincidence..who knows...but my stomach wasn't going anywhere even with all the weight loss..and now it's going down a bit 🤷‍♀️

I use the Glow protocol too, like you for my face. How’s the micro needling on your neck going? What products are you using? My neck also from weight loss is my most self-conscious appearance issue. I drench it in retinol and natural oils. I recently picked up a couple of topical GHK-Cu I plan to use in addition to Snap 8 that I’ve ordered. Been looking at threads but I need to do major research.
I also have topical but just started using it about a month ago..so I cannot say whether it's great or not. I have seen others results and am very hopeful.
Microneedling only one time so far and not medical depth..but I have seen others results and I'm pretty excited. My neck is also my self conscious part. I can cover anything else that bothers me..
We will figure this out and I'm sure you are focusing on something no one else does

Yep..I can give ya info on GLOW.
I started with the vials from polaris that are made up...then got my own ingredients.
My ratio is 50mg Ghk-cu/5mg each TB-500 and Bpc-157.
I do 3ml bac because of sting...25 unit subq..I do 5 nights on 2 nights off
Tesa is given to HIV patients for the visceral stomach fat that happens. I know I have documents somewhere but can't look right now
I just started it..could be coincidence..who knows...but my stomach wasn't going anywhere even with all the weight loss..and now it's going down a bit 🤷‍♀️
So each vial that you mix gives you 12 injections?

Yes I did. I had read many people saying that the mix would burn so add more bac
Just wanted to share my experiences here.
Some of you are discussing the Polaris GLOW pre-mixed vial, and some of you are discussing injection site pain after reconstituting a 50 mg vial of GHK-Cu alone.
Rather than try to blend them all, I inject GHK-Cu, BP-157, and TB500 separately.
My GHK-Cu vial is 100 mg (not 50), which I reconstituted with 3 ml BAC water, and my draw for a 2 mg dose is 6 units. Yes, only 6 because I have a 100 mg vial. No injection site pain. I don’t know if how I’m doing it is making any difference.

Some of you are discussing the Polaris GLOW pre-mixed vial, and some of you are discussing injection site pain after reconstituting a 50 mg vial of GHK-Cu alone.
Rather than try to blend them all, I inject GHK-Cu, BP-157, and TB500 separately.
My GHK-Cu vial is 100 mg (not 50), which I reconstituted with 3 ml BAC water, and my draw for a 2 mg dose is 6 units. Yes, only 6 because I have a 100 mg vial. No injection site pain. I don’t know if how I’m doing it is making any difference.
🤔…now that’s a thought! I have no prior experience with the GLOW protocol, but if a veteran GLOWer could share their thoughts, this sounds like a really good idea!

is GLOW something you need to do forever, or can you do the protocol for a few weeks/months and have months/years long effects?

Are you able to go into a little more detail? What mg vials for bp-157 and tb-500 (or are you using the TB4 variety)? Reconstituting each of those with how much BAC? What is your dosing schedule? And you are giving yourself 3 separate injections? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

is GLOW something you need to do forever, or can you do the protocol for a few weeks/months and have months/years long effects?
I’m not sure how lasting the effects are, but I have seen different protocols floating around. A few examples:

• 5-days on, 2-days off
  • 30-days on, 30-days off

I don't want to have separate injections. That's why I mix them. I will suck it up..lol..I am already injecting a few different things. Just ease of one injection.
I used polaris mix in the beginning. I make my own now

Are you able to go into a little more detail? What mg vials for bp-157 and tb-500 (or are you using the TB4 variety)? Reconstituting each of those with how much BAC? What is your dosing schedule? And you are giving yourself 3 separate injections? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
BPC -157 5 mg vial, 1 ml BAC, 10 unit draw for a .5 mg dose once per day. Supposed to be twice a day, but I only do it once per day.
TB500 mg vial, 1 ml BAC, 10 unit draw for 1 mg dose once per day. Rec's say 1-2 mg dose once per day or every other day. I do once per day.
Yes, 3 separate injections, including the GHK-Cu.
Only been doing these peps for 1 week, so I haven't reached any epiphany yet regarding hair or skin.
All I can say is that my elbow tendinitis has not changed much. For best effect, you are supposed to inject BPC near the site of injury, but that's hard to do on one's self, so it all goes in belly subQ.

Thanks for this! I saw the blend on Polaris. Do you do what she suggests, using the same syringe/needle and injecting in a cluster in the same area? Or one injection? Do you use a massage gun? I don't even know why that is! How much do you inject? And it's one month on and one month off or did I see you skip weekends of the on month?
I don’t do several small injections in a cluster or massage gun, I’m not that averse to pain BUT I have noticed that if I use a .5 inch syringe and inject in the upper glute area, it doesn’t hurt almost at all. The massage gun helps spread the Ghk-cu so the sting disappears faster, it can linger. The upper arm stung like a mofo…0/10 do not recommend.

I only inject 10-12 units because I’m doing 50 mg Ghk-cu and 10 mg each of BPC-157 and TB-500. Many others are using smaller mg vials. I also only did 10-12 units of the Polaris version.

I do 5 day weeks out of laziness and alternating months so I can try new peps. I have some health issues that give me a very sensitive digestive system so I am careful not to overload with too many different peptides at a once. I already made that mistake in the beginning with AOD-9604 and Epithalon.

I don't want to have separate injections. That's why I mix them. I will suck it up..lol..I am already injecting a few different things. Just ease of one injection.
I used polaris mix in the beginning. I make my own now
I mix mine together. Next cycle I’ll put it all in a pen.

I don’t do several small injections in a cluster or massage gun, I’m not that averse to pain BUT I have noticed that if I use a .5 inch syringe and inject in the upper glute area, it doesn’t hurt almost at all. The massage gun helps spread the Ghk-cu so the sting disappears faster, it can linger. The upper arm stung like a mofo…0/10 do not recommend.

I only inject 10-12 units because I’m doing 50 mg Ghk-cu and 10 mg each of BPC-157 and TB-500. Many others are using smaller mg vials. I also only did 10-12 units of the Polaris version.

I do 5 day weeks out of laziness and alternating months so I can try new peps. I have some health issues that give me a very sensitive digestive system so I am careful not to overload with too many different peptides at a once. I already made that mistake in the beginning with AOD-9604 and Epithalon.
I so appreciate this info. Thank you. I'm thinking before I get into mixing it myself I might try the Polaris Glow Blend. It's on sale there. What kind of results have you seen and how long did it take to start seeing them? How long have you been doing the glow protocol?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWood85
Back