Too Much Skin - Send Help!

What Skin Care - Muscle Restoring Peptides Have You Used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glow Protocol per Anela:
Ghk-cu 50 mg
BPC-157 10mg
TB-500 (TB4) 10mg
BPC -157 and TB-500 should be used in equal amounts.

3ml BAC

Once a day every day for 6 weeks then a month off.

Additional questions I've asked her for myself : does it matter when you do it every day? Do you need to titrate up?

Glow Protocol per Anela:
Ghk-cu 50 mg
BPC-157 10mg
TB-500 (TB4) 10mg

3ml BAC

Additional questions I've asked her for myself : does it matter when you do it every day? Do you need to titrate up?
Thanks for that.
But how many mg of each of those each day did she recommend?

I was told by a peptide manufacturer that when dealing with a blend, use the peptide with the highest mg to figure out dosing, so I'm using the ghk-cu 50 mg. With these 3, in these amounts, Anela's protocol is (1) ghk-cu 1 mg (6 units on 1ml syringe), or (2) 1.5mg (9 units) or (3) 1.75mg (either 10.5 or 11 units depending on which peptide calculator you use). Her preference is 1.75mg. That's why I've asked whether titrating up is needed or if it can be started right away at the 1.75mg level.

Just wanted to share my experiences here.
Some of you are discussing the Polaris GLOW pre-mixed vial, and some of you are discussing injection site pain after reconstituting a 50 mg vial of GHK-Cu alone.
Rather than try to blend them all, I inject GHK-Cu, BP-157, and TB500 separately.
My GHK-Cu vial is 100 mg (not 50), which I reconstituted with 3 ml BAC water, and my draw for a 2 mg dose is 6 units. Yes, only 6 because I have a 100 mg vial. No injection site pain. I don’t know if how I’m doing it is making any difference.
Where have you been subq injecting this protocol?

Where have you been subq injecting this protocol?
3 separate injections: all in the belly, one right of naval, 2 on left, mixing it up daily. No massage gun, but doing manual massage of the injections sites for a few minutes to help it circulate.

I thought I also read that she would do GHK-CU continuously for about 6 months, then take a break....no?

3 separate injections: all in the belly, one right of naval, 2 on left, mixing it up daily. No massage gun, but doing manual massage of the injections sites for a few minutes to help it circulate.

I thought I also read that she would do GHK-CU continuously for about 6 months, then take a break....no?
Belly is good since I stopped injecting tirz there, for some reason tirz is better for me on the arms. You do three separate injections one for each peptide, I think I recall, I'll be mixing mine together, but she said if you can keep each injection under 5 units, shouldn't have any ISR - although perhaps that applies only to if blended - and that using the same syringe is fine for 2 or 3 injections. And the injections should be all together in a line or cluster not separated. And I asked about hand massage and she said hand massage is useless, the massage gun is needed for this protocol only. She said re time, 6 weeks minimum, then a month off, then 6 weeks on, month off.

Belly is good since I stopped injecting tirz there, for some reason tirz is better for me on the arms. You do three separate injections one for each peptide, I think I recall, I'll be mixing mine together, but she said if you can keep each injection under 5 units, shouldn't have any ISR - although perhaps that applies only to if blended - and that using the same syringe is fine for 2 or 3 injections. And the injections should be all together in a line or cluster not separated. And I asked about hand massage and she said hand massage is useless, the massage gun is needed for this protocol only. She said re time, 6 weeks minimum, then a month off, then 6 weeks on, month off.
Thank you for that clarification. No ISRs for me thus far, thankfully. I guess I'll stop the pointless manual massages of the injection sites. Curious to see what this GLOW mix does for me over time. I'll post something after a few weeks either good, bad, or neutral, and hope others will do the same.

Thank you for that clarification. No ISRs for me thus far, thankfully. I guess I'll stop the pointless manual massages of the injection sites. Curious to see what this GLOW mix does for me over time. I'll post something after a few weeks either good, bad, or neutral, and hope others will do the same.
Please do! Are you taking a zinc supplement? She says it's needed. I was just researching and it seems to be an 8 mgs of zinc to for every 1 mg of copper. And apparently the zinc should be taken 2 hours after the copper.

Please do! Are you taking a zinc supplement? She says it's needed. I was just researching and it seems to be an 8 mgs of zinc to for every 1 mg of copper. And apparently the zinc should be taken 2 hours after the copper.
I take a 50 mg tablet of zinc every morning (along with the handful of other supplements) every morning with my breakfast, which is a protein-creatine-green powder blend shaker bottle 21 oz beverage. I do my GLOW injections in the evening. Never read anything about the timing of taking zinc and wonder how much that would matter, given the dosage of 50 mg. I guess I need to go down another rabbit hole to study zinc supplement breakdown/bioavailability/half-life...LOL.

I saw A's protocol of max dose of Cu at 1.75 mg. I rounded up to 2 mg. Because of the dark blue color of GHK-Cu, it's really difficult to read the graduations on the syringe once you do a draw.

Thank you for sharing.

Glow Protocol per Anela:
Ghk-cu 50 mg
BPC-157 10mg
TB-500 (TB4) 10mg

3ml BAC

I messaged her directly and she said her protocol is six weeks on, three weeks off just so everybody knows.

I messaged her directly and she said her protocol is six weeks on, three weeks off just so everybody knows.
I messaged her too and she said 6 weeks on and a month off. Since it's her protocol, you'd think she would have told us the same thing! Makes me wonder!

This…

Attachments

• 257F3AB9-5313-4DA7-BF4D-4E70AD3496A7.jpeg
    257F3AB9-5313-4DA7-BF4D-4E70AD3496A7.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 33
Does anyone see improvements in hair growth with the glow protocol? My hair has suffered due to weight loss and I’m sure hormones as well. I’m okay with it because I am much healthier now that I have lost 55 pounds, however when I wash my hair it comes out by the handfuls.

She messaged me again and said she meant six weeks on and three weeks off. And she says when she stops the protocol, her nails start breaking again. So whatever that means - that to get the benefits it must be done repeatedly. I'm not sure I can handle tiny but multiple injections every single night - 2 at the lowest dose if using 1mg ghk-cu - for 6 weeks straight!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823-184212.png
    Screenshot_20240823-184212.png
    510.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
She messaged me again and said she meant six weeks on and three weeks off. And she says when she stops the protocol, her nails start breaking again. So whatever that means - that to get the benefits it must be done repeatedly. I'm not sure I can handle tiny but multiple injections every single night - 2 at the lowest dose if using 1mg ghk-cu - for 6 weeks straight!
I just do one shot straight into the Glute skin. I don’t mess with multiple little stabs in a circle and I don’t massage.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWood85
Back