My Tydes Purchase

Galora

New_Member
Reaction score
Very new to the forum, I figured this post might help others. When I started looking around, I couldn't find other posts including product photos. If this is not allowed please delete.

I did a couple purchases in the last few days (one domestic, two CN) and I just received the first one, from Tydes. I got 6 x Tirz 10 mg and two Hospira BAC water.

Pros:
  • They sell individual vials, not just kits of 10. Good for smaller/testing purchases
  • Very fast, responsive. I purchased at night and they shipped first thing the next day
  • Shipping was USPS priority mail (so usually 1-3 business days).
  • They had Hospira BAC water in stock too
  • Each vial has a CAS Id included (see photo)
  • Very well packed, pucks intact.
  • It came with a cool vial container (see photos)

Cons:
  • Certainly (way) more expensive than Chinese, but it feels like a first good step for those who are just starting. Pricing wise, this first purchase was almost the same price per mg than the compounded pharmacies.
I'm not planning on sending any of these for testing - my RS is confident and is accepting the risk 🤣

Tydes-1.jpg
Tydes-2.jpg
Tydes-3.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that's a neat case!! I just made my first CN order. Thanks for the report, and good luck with your other deliveries :)

I just placed my first Tydes order, too! I didn't know they had Hospira BAC water, I'll have to keep that in mind.

Whewww. $510 for 6 vials of T10😂 I could get 2 kits of T30 tested with that. Glad you know there are CN options.
Oh yes, I definitely knew that I was overpaying. But I needed a fast turnaround since I was almost out of stock and couldn't refill with a compounding pharmacy, didn't want to touch my brand pens, and wasn't sure if my Amopure order would come from a local warehouse or not.

I see it as an experiment. A limited one! Now I have stock for enough years so not planning on paying those prices any time soon.

Oh yes, I definitely knew that I was overpaying. But I needed a fast turnaround since I was almost out of stock and couldn't refill with a compounding pharmacy, didn't want to touch my brand pens, and wasn't sure if my Amopure order would come from a local warehouse or not.

I see it as an experiment. A limited one! Now I have stock for enough years so not planning on paying those prices any time soon.
Thanks for posting. I was curious what those cases looked like IRL. They’re nice! I’ve ordered a few single vials from Tydes (gotta catch the sales), quick shipping and good customer service. Obviously, you pay a premium for that, but it’s nice in special circumstances such as yours. My only negative is that they have a pretty limited inventory compared to other pep suppliers.

I see it as an experiment.
Same here. I've been a member of this forum for several days and I've been lurking, reading, and absorbing. I'm ordering small batches of supplies to see if I can actually pull this off.
If I can, I'm all in!

Very new to the forum, I figured this post might help others. When I started looking around, I couldn't find other posts including product photos. If this is not allowed please delete.

I did a couple purchases in the last few days (one domestic, two CN) and I just received the first one, from Tydes. I got 6 x Tirz 10 mg and two Hospira BAC water.

Pros:
  • They sell individual vials, not just kits of 10. Good for smaller/testing purchases
  • Very fast, responsive. I purchased at night and they shipped first thing the next day
  • Shipping was USPS priority mail (so usually 1-3 business days).
  • They had Hospira BAC water in stock too
  • Each vial has a CAS Id included (see photo)
  • Very well packed, pucks intact.
  • It came with a cool vial container (see photos)

Cons:
  • Certainly (way) more expensive than Chinese, but it feels like a first good step for those who are just starting. Pricing wise, this first purchase was almost the same price per mg than the compounded pharmacies.
I'm not planning on sending any of these for testing - my RS is confident and is accepting the risk 🤣

I bought Reta from Tydes and it's great

I'm curious here, many months ago when I was looking CanTydes they had a different website and I think their prices were a bit cheaper, I'm literally not spreading rumours or anything, but I distinctly remember looking at the prices and thinking "hmm that's not bad" for T60 kits, but now those kits are a bit higher.

I'm not saying that they are bad per-say especially with the 10% off, but geez people be crazy at buying those ridiculous prices for low count stuff.

Like, at least buy a higher kit and just use the dang stuff for a few weeks longer than a month. If you were planning to risk it with a few vials, what is the difference to just buy a kit and almost get the same price, your risk profile is EXACTLY the same.

Sigh, I hate watching people's money going to waste...

I'm curious here, many months ago when I was looking CanTydes they had a different website and I think their prices were a bit cheaper, I'm literally not spreading rumours or anything, but I distinctly remember looking at the prices and thinking "hmm that's not bad" for T60 kits, but now those kits are a bit higher.

I'm not saying that they are bad per-say especially with the 10% off, but geez people be crazy at buying those ridiculous prices for low count stuff.

Like, at least buy a higher kit and just use the dang stuff for a few weeks longer than a month. If you were planning to risk it with a few vials, what is the difference to just buy a kit and almost get the same price, your risk profile is EXACTLY the same.

I think the Cantydes lady who comes in here screamin' and yellin', and the Tydes website, are different people. I think. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as I know, CanTydes and Tydes are completely unaffiliated, with the former being a known scammer and the latter being a reputable domestic dealer.

That is nutty, I will take my comment back and proceed to only be upset at the waste of money here.
You're right on the cost. But It was a rational decision, my RS needed it for next week and the usual path with compound wasn't going to work. RS is at a super low dose, 2.5 so a big vial of 60 would not work. This price was exactly what the compound was costing. And a one off test to give my RS some peace of mind. I did buy amopure kits after for a fraction of a cost.

Last edited:
As far as I know, CanTydes and Tydes are completely unaffiliated, with the former being a known scammer and the latter being a reputable domestic dealer.
Cantydes definitely not a scammer. I have people that buy from them and tested. Their Facebook group is kinda big, I see they are not popular around here due to whatever issues. I don’t because of the marked up price. Tydes Selling 6 vials of T10 for $500 is a scam on its own. I just priced a T10 kit at $70-80 from different suppliers

Tydes was my RS' first ever pep order, they hit a home run with the service and fast shipping. While RS doesn't enjoy the prices, they would order again in a heart beat. RS is gonna source from CN next.

Hi there. Would you be willing to share why you decided on Tydes vs other vendors?

I'm brand new and debating between Tydes and Polaris. Tydes has better prices, but they don't offer the LTEV (link to every vial) testing that Polaris does. Wondering how important that actually is for vendors who are "green" on the US-based sheet...

Can I ask which vendor you used for China? Thanks!
I used amopure. I did two separate purchases, L20 and L30 both shipped from Texas "warehouse".
Edit to add: which I didn't know it was going to happen. I was expecting shipment from CN and 3 month wait and a nightmare with customs. But I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, I read about the stinging. But also many people tested them lately and they seemed to be ok. Again, leap of faith.

Hi there. Would you be willing to share why you decided on Tydes vs other vendors?

I'm brand new and debating between Tydes and Polaris. Tydes has better prices, but they don't offer the LTEV (link to every vial) testing that Polaris does. Wondering how important that actually is for vendors who are "green" on the US-based sheet...
A bit of leap of faith.
  • The fact that they had the testing published there and the vials (supposedly) matching that batch.
  • The ability to buy a few vials and not a full kit (well, prices are almost as expensive as a chinese kit anyway).
  • feedback from other users that used it and posted here before (yeah, I know... trusting a random person that could be lying)
  • they also had Hospira water that I needed to buy anyway, so I did both purchases without paying extra shipment from a different place
It's a risk, and my RS understands that. It felt the least shady, I guess? Good for a first time.

Back