New and looking for guidance

On the Vanguard “Form”, what do you indicate you want them to “Test”? Impurities? Other?
i got that form sent to me yesterday too and im a little confused. i might just ask them to call me to walk me through it since that was an option (even though i selected email as my preferred communication method).

they were very backed up once that FDA decision dropped as it brought in a LOT of new business (myself included). i placed an order on 10/6 and it only shipped yesterday (supposed to arrive 10/21). i made another order on 10/14 for extra bac water since my order with another vendor got denied/refunded and it's currently supposed to be here by 10/23 i believe.

just my opinion but i would not take the chance on amazon bac water. stick it out with peptidetest.com. email him and ask for an update if you'd like (i did) and the guy responded back within 12 hours and was very nice.
Thanks for the reply, I’m sure he’s totally swamped! I was just curious overall, I’ll definitely check in with him! I’m sure I have some weeks left before my product arrives anyway so all good!

I also ordered filters and bac water from peptidetest for the first time, but haven’t received anything about confirmation. How long did they take to ship it to you?
Not to long, I think around 4 or 5 days after my order. I just got a notice that my order has shipped with the missing product from them as well.

On the Vanguard “Form”, what do you indicate you want them to “Test”? Impurities? Other?
I have not used them yet, but plan to once I receive my order from angel/medsgogo.
From what I have read they check for purity and quantity same as Jenoshik.

I just joined a couple weeks ago and I am trying to same some money instead of buying from a compounding pharmacy. Was purchasing from Slimdown RX before coming here. I was able to get the spreadsheet that dionysos had up before it was removed and went through that and read many posts on here.

I ended up making a purchase through angel/tuk/medsgogo for T60. I was planning on sending in a vial to be tested once I receive it to Janoshik but now I am considering Vanguard since its in the states and only 200 for the test.

I want to try the Retatrutide to stack with the Tirzepitide. Was thinking of ordering that through SPC once they restock. Would really like to get in on a group buy but not exactly sure how that works and all.

I did order all the stuff so I can reconstitute and filter when I am ready after testing. Peptidetest did mess my order up for the filters and bacteriostatic water somehow but I reached out and got a quick response that they will correct it ASAP.

Is there any other resources that anyone could recommend that would help me out. Im looking for more information on group buys and testing information so I can be more informed about my future purchases.

Thanks

@nurseratchit posted some ASC group testing results that might interest you. I believe they even passed sterility which is not exactly common it appears for china goods. I tried the tirz with reta- did not work for me. I was hoping to break a stall and it seemed to make it worse. I got off the reta and upped the tirz as I had a lot more of it in the freezer than reta. Did pretty good for a couple of months but now the cold is causing major cravings. I just added cagri today after doing research again the past couple of days. I had bought a couple of vials a while back just from Skye and AR back when I was originally looking into it and I have a kit from Nexaph I'll break into next but at only 300mcg the 5mg vial will last a while.

@nurseratchit posted some ASC group testing results that might interest you. I believe they even passed sterility which is not exactly common it appears for china goods. I tried the tirz with reta- did not work for me. I was hoping to break a stall and it seemed to make it worse. I got off the reta and upped the tirz as I had a lot more of it in the freezer than reta. Did pretty good for a couple of months but now the cold is causing major cravings. I just added cagri today after doing research again the past couple of days. I had bought a couple of vials a while back just from Skye and AR back when I was originally looking into it and I have a kit from Nexaph I'll break into next but at only 300mcg the 5mg vial will last a while.
how much tirz are you injecting weekly? And i don't know much about reta but did you reach the max dosage before switching? i feel like continuing to up the dosage there would be a better option than switching/stacking when faced with hunger cravings.

-
how much tirz are you injecting weekly? And i don't know much about reta but did you reach the max dosage before switching? i feel like continuing to up the dosage there would be a better option than switching/stacking when faced with hunger cravings.

I'm at 10mg every 5days now. I tried upping first and the past 2wks I actually did it at 4 days instead of 5 as I found myself picking up all the wrong things at the store. I haven't stacked the reta with the tirz since Aug. I agree it's better to go up or just plain switch rather than stacking reta & tirz. That's why I decided on the cagri since it is in a different class of meds.

Back