New here, close to goal

Reaction score
Hello all,

Been on a weight loss journey for most of my life, yo-yoing dieting up the obesity ladder. Food addiction was destroying me. Got therapy for binge eating and that helped finally stop the weight gain but I was still obese.

That is until I discovered glp-1s. My doctor tried to write a script 1.5 years ago for Ozempic but my insurance wouldn’t cover it since I don’t have diabetes. I eventually discovered the peptide market via Reddit and started taking research sema for the past year and started tirz in the last month or so. I’m currently on 15mg weekly tirz and down a total of 67lbs. I’m now only 10lbs from my personal goal.

These peptides have been a life changer for me. Very little food noise, eating healthier is easy. My focus is on lean protein plus everything else in moderation—it’s been so freeing! It’s much easier for me to workout as well and I have been weight training since the beginning of the year to get and keep muscle tone.

Unfortunately the cost is starting to get to me because of the dosage I’m currently on, so I’m ready to find an affordable reputable international vendor with great prices on tirz and reta. I’m so glad to have found this forum.

Any advice or tips are appreciated.

Welcome Your Majesty! 🤩
Kinda new myself but I don't think we've been visited by an actual peptide QUEEN before, GOSH! 🙇‍♀️
Congratulations on your weight loss journey so far, seems that you are easily within sight of your goal weight.

It sounds like you are pretty well acquainted with research peptides after a year or more. Did you source them domestically?

I hear you about the cost of Tirz and Reta; at the higher doses that you and I require the premium cost certainly becomes a consideration.

Anyway I shouldn't grill you in your first 15 minutes here. Relax and have a look around.
If I can be of help let me know,

dionysos

Last edited:
Haha, peptide queen is my hubby’s nickname for me, 😝

Gosh I started domestic (Pinned Aminos (only ordered once before they shut down but was legit), Royal Research(didn’t really work), Triggered(didn’t feel a thing), AC(legit but $$$), and the most recent was intl XCE for tirz before their website shut down. I got on their email list but haven’t heard anything. I’m so bummed that I only got to order once before they shut down.

Yeah it’s been just about 1.5 years on this journey and there’s no turning back! I’ve been researching for new intl vendors with no luck until today! I almost pulled the trigger on one that seemed super shady, since prices were not posted on their website and they kept changing the prices on me, so I’m feeling lots of relief for finding this forum.

You be pleased (possibly) to know that XCE has been reorganized and is operating under a new name. The new version of Peppy's Group Buys will be exclusively with this newly-named company still under Tracey's direction.

You be pleased (possibly) to know that XCE has been reorganized and is operating under a new name. The new version of Peppy's Group Buys will be exclusively with this newly-named company still under Tracey's direction.
Not Tracy.... Tracy is QSC. Peter was the sales agent at XCE and he is... disappeared? It is my understanding though that the scientists/techs etc. survived the changeover.

Not Tracy.... Tracy is QSC. Peter was the sales agent at XCE and he is... disappeared? It is my understanding though that the scientists/techs etc. survived the changeover.
Sorry, I'm obviously deranged but what I was trying to convey was that XCE exists with most if not all of its original engineers, managers and PETER under a new banner.
I'm old and you should confirm this with responsible, mature and lucid adult persons other than me before thinking it is actually factual. 😬

Hello all,

Been on a weight loss journey for most of my life, yo-yoing dieting up the obesity ladder. Food addiction was destroying me. Got therapy for binge eating and that helped finally stop the weight gain but I was still obese.

That is until I discovered glp-1s. My doctor tried to write a script 1.5 years ago for Ozempic but my insurance wouldn’t cover it since I don’t have diabetes. I eventually discovered the peptide market via Reddit and started taking research sema for the past year and started tirz in the last month or so. I’m currently on 15mg weekly tirz and down a total of 67lbs. I’m now only 10lbs from my personal goal.

These peptides have been a life changer for me. Very little food noise, eating healthier is easy. My focus is on lean protein plus everything else in moderation—it’s been so freeing! It’s much easier for me to workout as well and I have been weight training since the beginning of the year to get and keep muscle tone.

Unfortunately the cost is starting to get to me because of the dosage I’m currently on, so I’m ready to find an affordable reputable international vendor with great prices on tirz and reta. I’m so glad to have found this forum.

Any advice or tips are appreciated.
Excuse me, are you a supplier or agent?

Welcome Queen. I have made two tirz buys since coming here and have received both. I haven't tested either one yet using up my telehealth vial at the moment. One I feel pretty confident is good the other I will have to test but glad to be getting a little stockpile started.

Sorry, I'm obviously deranged but what I was trying to convey was that XCE exists with most if not all of its original engineers, managers and PETER under a new banner.
I'm old and you should confirm this with responsible, mature and lucid adult persons other than me before thinking it is actually factual. 😬
Will you message me the new info or point me in the right direction?

Could you please give me the new contact info? Discord, telegram, etc. I would greatly appreciate it!

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uberschlager
Back