New here! Looking to pull trigger on ordering..

Reaction score
Hello! I've been taking TZ on off since Nov 2023. I went through a friend who is a NP so had compounded and it was $$$$$$.

I seem to have had reactions to the TZ from RedRock with B12. I did 4 weeks at 2.5, 3 at 5 and 2 at 7.5. Then I stopped due to weird issues, elbow pain so bad couldn't use it. Nausea, headaches, severe heartburn etc. I Just had lapband removed Oct23 so had heartburn anyway but it is all healed now and rare heartburn so hoping that isn't a problem this go around.

I didn't lose much or feel much on the RR TZ either. Maybe 10 lbs.

I did notice some effects I liked- not wanting to drink alcohol. Clearer head from adhd symptoms. Better overall mood and ability to get things done motivation wise. Which makes me think it was working but just slightly?

So recently I decided I have to try again be cause I feel horrible about my weight. I had about 2 weeks of the original TZ left at a 5 mg dose. I used one last week and will use last one today.

Ive researched a lot on reddit, tik tok, joined the peptidesoure.net forum and now this forum.

I need to get some product quickly and cheaply at the moment but wouldn't be opposed to ordering from somewhere that takes longer after this.

Can someone hold my hand? 🙏please? Lol.

I've checked out all the suggestions on the forums and their recommended vendors but I have a hard time making decisions with a lot of options (adhd thanks lol)

Can someone recommend the cheapest, quickest with a verified purity cert right now? And then maybe a cheaper longer shipping one? I couldn't figure out how to fill out the researchers application for the one a lot of ppl use.

Hello,
I as a newcomer to this forum, I am also looking for a safe supplier who can deliver high-quality medicine. Safety is more important to me than the price. Since I depend on a translator, it is quite difficult to get the appropriate information. There is also a lot of work with abbreviations. For me, it would be very valuable if you could give me some advice on where I could turn?
I have already had Mounjaro experience for 16 weeks. I only needed to pull up the pre-filled bottles with the liquid substance in disposable syringes and inject them. It all worked without any problems. Now I first have to put the water in the powder and dissolve it. I don't know how much water I have to add? I read somewhere that the solution should be heated with Retatruide? Can I also divide the filling to check how much I tolerate well when changing from Mounjaro? I also thought about splitting the dose on a daily basis. So first a part and then 2-3 days later the rest of the dose. What do you think?
Best Wishes and Thank you verry much
Werner

你好!我从 2023 年 11 月开始停用 TZ。我通过一位 NP 朋友进行了复利,费用是 $$$$$$。

我似乎对 RedRock 的含 B12 的 TZ 有反应。我服用了 4 周的 2.5 剂量,3 周的 5 剂量和 2 周的 7.5 剂量。然后我因为奇怪的问题而停止服用,肘部疼痛得厉害,无法使用。恶心、头痛、严重胃灼热等。我 10 月 23 日刚取下腹带,所以有胃灼热,但现在都好了,很少出现胃灼热,所以希望这次不会出现问题。

我在 RR TZ 上也没有减掉多少体重,感觉也不怎么样。大概 10 磅。

我确实注意到了一些我喜欢的效果——不想喝酒。注意力缺陷多动症症状变得更清晰。整体情绪更好,做事更有动力。这让我觉得它确实有效,但效果并不明显?

所以最近我决定再试一次,因为我对自己的体重感到很失望。我还有大约 2 周的 5 毫克剂量的原始 TZ。我上周用了一个,今天将用完最后一个。

我已经在 reddit、tik tok 上进行了大量研究,加入了 peptidesoure.net 论坛,现在又加入了这个论坛。

我现在需要快速且便宜地获得一些产品,但并不反对从需要更长时间的地方订购。

有人可以牵着我的手吗?🙏拜托?哈哈。

我已经查看了论坛上的所有建议和他们推荐的供应商,但我很难在众多选择中做出决定(注意力缺陷多动障碍,谢谢,哈哈)

有人能推荐一下目前最便宜、最快、有纯度认证的吗?然后也许是更便宜、运输时间更长的?我不知道如何填写很多人使用的研究人员申请表。
Hello friend ,i think i can help you! you can add my whatsapp:+86 15377776395 Telegram:peptidegeorge thank you friend,wish you happy everyday!

Attachments

• tirzepatide.jpg
    tirzepatide.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 55
I usually recommend people just starting out on the DIY path begin buying from a domestic research vendor such as skyepeptides.com polarispeptides.com arcticpeptides.com (they don't sell TZ any longer) mobpeptides.com aminos-research.com etc. They all have lab tests to back up their products and have a reputation for quality. THey are not as cheap as direct from China, but IMHO it's a good way to start and allow time to get familiar with the various Chinese suppliers and the buying process.

Welcome!

Possibly of help here, I compiled a spreadsheet containing 20+ U.S. vendors who sell single-vial quantities.

A green-filled background indicates presence of credible 3rd party batch COAs linked to the purchased vial.

Of those vendors only two have been vetted for Best Practices by Peppys Forum: Polaris Peptides, and Aminos Research.
Those two are where I look first for quality GLP-1s.

Last edited:
I usually recommend people just starting out on the DIY path begin buying from a domestic research vendor such as skyepeptides.com polarispeptides.com arcticpeptides.com (they don't sell TZ any longer) mobpeptides.com aminos-research.com etc. They all have lab tests to back up their products and have a reputation for quality. THey are not as cheap as direct from China, but IMHO it's a good way to start and allow time to get familiar with the various Chinese suppliers and the buying process.

Welcome!
You guys are lucky in the USA. It seems like there's zero suppliers with Reta / Tirz stock in Australian warehouses? At least all the ones I've messaged have said so.

Hello,
I as a newcomer to this forum, I am also looking for a safe supplier who can deliver high-quality medicine. Safety is more important to me than the price. Since I depend on a translator, it is quite difficult to get the appropriate information. There is also a lot of work with abbreviations. For me, it would be very valuable if you could give me some advice on where I could turn?
I have already had Mounjaro experience for 16 weeks. I only needed to pull up the pre-filled bottles with the liquid substance in disposable syringes and inject them. It all worked without any problems. Now I first have to put the water in the powder and dissolve it. I don't know how much water I have to add? I read somewhere that the solution should be heated with Retatruide? Can I also divide the filling to check how much I tolerate well when changing from Mounjaro? I also thought about splitting the dose on a daily basis. So first a part and then 2-3 days later the rest of the dose. What do you think?
Best Wishes and Thank you verry much
Werner
Hello friend ,i think i can help you!I come from SRY Lab.You can add my whatsapp:+86 15377776395 Telegram:peptidegeorge thank you friend,wish you happy everyday!

Possibly of help here, I compiled a spreadsheet containing 20+ U.S. vendors who sell single-vial quantities.

A green-filled background indicates presence of credible 3rd party batch COAs linked to the purchased vial.

Of those vendors only two have been vetted and recommended by Peppys Forum: Polaris Peptides, and Aminos Research. Those two are where I look first for quality GLP-1s.
good list. Started my journey with acpeptides. Very good source as I lost 30 lbs with the tirz from that site plus current coa

Thanks gsogirl. Those look like they're USA suppliers? I'm in Australia so I have to use China suppliers as they apparently have the least issues with customs. Cheers

Of those vendors only two have been vetted for Best Practices by Peppys Forum: Polaris Peptides, and Aminos Research.
Those two are where I look first for quality GLP-1s.
Don’t pay too
Much attention to the prices, since they have all dropped tremendously in the past few months. But, these are good vendors.

Thanks gsogirl. Those look like they're USA suppliers? I'm in Australia so I have to use China suppliers as they apparently have the least issues with customs. Cheers
hello friend,im a manufactory suppiler come from SRY Lab China.My products have tested by JANOSHIK. Could you add my whatsapp+86 15377776395?i can send you my products lists,thank you!im looking forward to cooperating with you!

I’m on Peppys but can’t navigate to save my life. lol. I’m of course looking for vendors.
Yeah, whatever discussion platform they're using is not easy for a lot of us to navigate. GoodKitty has said they're looking to find a different platform but I don't know when the change might be.

I’m on Peppys but can’t navigate to save my life. lol. I’m of course looking for vendors.
I feel your pain. I can't scroll the comments on Peppys i don't know if it is because I am on a macbook or what. Discord is a mess I can't make heads or tails navigating that.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uberschlager
Back