New member from Canada

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to have found this forum and have already been reading a lot of helpful information. I’ve struggled to find reliable information on Reddit, but this forum has already proven to be way more useful. I'm based in Canada and am interested in finding some vendors that offer local shipping to avoid any customs hassles. Looking forward to learning more and connecting with other members!

Welcome boudz!

We have a bare few Canadians here and consequently our focus has been almost exclusively on vendors who ship to the the US.

My schtick-gig-obsession has been to compile info on US Single-Vial 'Retail' vendors. If that is of interest to you it is available for download from my Profile page and my Signature line.

Much more recently I began doing a similar but much more challenging thing for Chinese Bulk Vendors.
NO HATE please, the DRAFT version of that spreadsheet is also available from my Profile and Signature.

@ZippityDooDah has created a forum with laisse faire policies so pretty much everything you'd like to discuss openly is fair game! (except the WAR, note his profile pic and never ever mention the WAR !!! ) /s

Thanks so much for the welcome. Your posts have been super helpful. Already have been reading a number of them. That's too bad re Canada. Reading some of the posts it seems it's hit or miss shipping from China. I wonder if US shipping would fare any better.

And yes we must not speak of the War. Too many good people were lost.

Fun fact: I used to live in Canada and speak French. Tabarnak!

If you live anywhere close to the border, having orders from China shipped to a package agency on the US side and picking them up in person is far, far easier than trying to have them shipped direct. CBSA is really picky with packages coming in from overseas, not so much with Canadians coming back with their gas and groceries from the US once a week.

If you live anywhere close to the border, having orders from China shipped to a package agency on the US side and picking them up in person is far, far easier than trying to have them shipped direct. CBSA is really picky with packages coming in from overseas, not so much with Canadians coming back with their gas and groceries from the US once a week.
@ZippityDooDah LOL
Just about a week ago a former supplier of illicit substances explained EXACTLY THIS METHOD when chatting about importing peptides 😳
My, my! The things you Canadians get up to!
😂😂😂

/s

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm in Canadian Texas and closest American town is 4 hrs away. Also would prefer to not get my address flagged as I do order some other "genuine" fashion items from China and wouldn't want to have them confiscated.

@ZippityDooDah LOL
Just about a week ago a former supplier of illicit substances explained EXACTLY THIS METHOD when chatting about importing peptides 😳

My, my! The things you Canadians get up to!
😂😂😂

/s

Welcome from another Canadian!

I'm a school teacher, and any tangle with the law could cost me my career. I have read extensively and asked a few times at my local crossing, but the truth is there doesn't seem to be any clear direction on whether it is legal bring peptides across the border. So this means it's up to the discretion of the individual border guard that you happen meet when trying to come home again...and that's just not a risk I'm willing to take.

I feel like things went well with QSC for me. My parcel was safely in Canada within a few weeks of my order, and it arrived in my post office about a week later. I would order from there again. As well, I had good service and product from Cantides and Arctic Peptides, which both ship from within the country. Cantides has lower prices than Arctic.

Welcome from another Canadian!

Cantides has lower prices than Arctic.
And lower everything else too. Quality, ethics, trustworthiness, and assurance that you're actually getting the product reflected in their test results.

FWIW, I'd rather deal with a border guard who has an issue with the vials than a package shipment. Chances are the border guard will just make you throw them out and you won't be as likely to be put on any lists.

Welcome! Lots of great info here. I'm from Lake Erie area, but don't have much to offer in terms of getting peptides in. We used to go to the duty free shops on the border to get beer, lol. Been to Niagara falls a few times and spent a week in Stratford for the Shakespeare festival for senior trip in high school.. been a couple, err 35 years. Best of luck in your journey and I hope you're able to find a way to get your hands on a freezer full of vials!

Unfortunately I'm in Canadian Texas and closest American town is 4 hrs away. Also would prefer to not get my address flagged as I do order some other "genuine" fashion items from China and wouldn't want to have them confiscated.
@boudz Seriously now, if you are that concerned about your privacy you should eliminate any references to Canada, Canada Texas, Canadian Texas from your public communications here. For my part I will delete the conversation and joke about "THIS METHOD" from the thread.

XenForo Forum s/w has superb automatic Search Engine Optimization. This entire thread has been spidered by Google and it already appears in Google's shallow index for anyone interested in Canadian Texas. You might consider listening to me because my professional skill is getting high rankings in Google Organic Search for international enterprise-scale websites.

@boudz Seriously now, if you are that concerned about your privacy you should eliminate any references to Canada, Canada Texas, Canadian Texas from your public communications here. For my part I will delete the conversation and joke about "THIS METHOD" from the thread.

XenForo Forum s/w has superb automatic Search Engine Optimization. This entire thread has been spidered by Google and it already appears in Google's shallow index for anyone interested in Canadian Texas. You might consider listening to me because my professional skill is getting high rankings in Google Organic Search for international enterprise-scale websites.
Also consider that searches pull from your history, so what shows up on top for you, won't necessarily show up on top for everyone. I've tried turning off the option to pull from history, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I use Firefox and duck duck go in a feeble attempt to avoid unrelated results from devs who exploit the Google algorithm.. but sometimes that method is detrimental to my search, so occasionally I'll switch to Google search.

This guy Canadas:ROFLMAO:. Jokes aside, this is the unfortunate reality of peptide shipping for Canadians. fwiw, peptides approved for use as prescription only medicines should be ok to bring back across the border, and a few folks this side of the border have doctors prescribe compounded meds regularly. The challenge in procuring peptides for your own research use is explaining how a restricted compound is not for personal use, resale or distribution, and thats a difficult discussion to dance if you have multiple vials of the same compound.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back