New Member From Texas - Looking for CN Suppliers

Reaction score
Been using peptides for over 2 years now. My current reliable Tirz CN supplier, who I found on Alibaba or MadeInChina.com, is reporting some issues and is delaying shipping due to pressure from big pharma and customs issues, which I do understand. I am waiting to see how this plays out, but am searching for a new Tirz supplier from CN. I imagine that all are experiencing the same sort of pressure to a degree though. What is the best way to share suppliers and get info from other members? I stumbled onto this forum, and am looking for any help possible. Also if anyone has any other forums they would recommend I would appreciate. I am willing to share any and all of my knowledge and experience.

Thanks so much and glad to be a part of the community.

-J

Been using peptides for over 2 years now. My current reliable Tirz CN supplier, who I found on Alibaba or MadeInChina.com, is reporting some issues and is delaying shipping due to pressure from big pharma and customs issues, which I do understand. I am waiting to see how this plays out, but am searching for a new Tirz supplier from CN. I imagine that all are experiencing the same sort of pressure to a degree though. What is the best way to share suppliers and get info from other members? I stumbled onto this forum, and am looking for any help possible. Also if anyone has any other forums they would recommend I would appreciate. I am willing to share any and all of my knowledge and experience.

Thanks so much and glad to be a part of the community.

-J
Go to Home, scroll down to The Research Lab, then Vendor Connection. You can read through and weed out some.

@jatx787

There are some issues with Company Names that complicates matters.
I'm in the early stages of compiling a database of Chinese companies in an attempt to disambiguate them.

My apologies for its limitations - this is First Draft:

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 1.10.36 PM.png

@jatx787

There are some issues with Company Names that complicates matters.
I'm in the early stages of compiling a database of Chinese companies in an attempt to disambiguate them.

My apologies for its limitations - this is First Draft:
dionysos this is a great start. I'll message you some info I have on one of them.

Last edited:
hello i am a supplier from China,our company mainly deals in fitness products, such as fitness oil, steroids, peptides, HGH, etc.
please contact me if you need,i can send you our website,my WA:+85298411210

hello i am a supplier from China,our company mainly deals in fitness products, such as fitness oil, steroids, peptides, HGH, etc.
please contact me if you need,i can send you our website,my WA:+85298411210
@rachelwu On this Forum all suppliers are required to register.
Please go to the Vendor Connection, read ZippityDoDah's Welcome Vendors post, and follow his directions.
Thank you Rachel

Last edited:
@dionysos Guangzhou Yakesi can put under SRY - its the same vendor, can put together with all theirs other names
It would improve things if a Vendor were only allowed to be active under ONE NAME in this forum.
Also, we should not allow "vendors" to utilize generic email addresses i.e. gmail, yahoo, other free email services.

Being forced to use a company.com email address would eliminate considerable deception and spamming of the site.
Do you agree @milos ?

EDIT: I see that Zip has already covered this issue in his Welcome Vendors post in the Vendor Connection forum. Vendors are allowed only one authorized email address each in this forum.

"
  1. To avoid confusion, each vendor is limited to one sales rep on this forum. Multiple sales reps for the same company creates too much confusion among our members. "

Last edited:
Being forced to use a company.com email address would eliminate considerable deception and spamming of the site.
Do you agree @milos ?
100% agree
  1. To avoid confusion, each vendor is limited to one sales rep on this forum. Multiple sales reps for the same company creates too much confusion among our members. "
yes, it could be really very helpful if they follow this, but maybe allow them to write secondary contact in their own thread, in case their main forum rep is too busy or unavailable sometimes, and we are looking for fast answer

100% agree
yes, it could be really very helpful if they follow this, but maybe allow them to write secondary contact in their own thread, in case their main forum rep is too busy or unavailable sometimes, and we are looking for fast answer
AGREED!
Perhaps Zip will address this when he returns from whatever exotic foreign capital he's off to right now 😬

“Being forced to use a company.com email address would eliminate considerable deception and spamming of the site.”

@dionysos
I sooo agree to this. When an email looks like a personal email address, I won’t bother with that vendor. To me it’s a red flag.

Well campers, I'm heading to the airport in 30 minutes.
Flying to London to visit friends and clients for 8 days or so.
I hope to check in regularly but you know how things go when you're having fun 😀

Any road, I'm quite certain you won't miss me.

Buh-Bye y'all !!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back