New Member; Need New Source for Tirz

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this forum and have been ordering from Live Free for a while, but the cost is not obtainable for me. Current dose is 5mg and want to stay there as long as possible. I see a lot of people using QSC on this forum but nervous about ordering so many vials at once.

Hello and Welcome here.
You can QSC use here, they deliver a quite stable qualtiy. In general no China producer is perfect and there are sometimes litte issues
Yes, there are 'little' issues with QSC.
Issues like waiting for 3.5 weeks for shipment tracking then finding they have lost your $500 Bank Transfer.

You must be patient and resilient to work with Qingdao Sigma Chemical.
That said, the Group Buy prices are the lowest, and, they do appear to eventually resolve most problems in time.

Last edited:
Welcome! There are lots of vendors to choose from. As Zippity has mentioned in other threads, buying based on price isn't always the best option. Even buying from domestic vendors would be cheaper than a compounding pharmacy/online dr program. But it's certainly much cheaper to buy direct from China. Research group buys, as they seem to be the best/safest option. None of these places are without issues, unfortunately. Be prepared to wait as dionysos mentioned. If you need something right away, a domestic vendor might be your best bet. Check @dionysos profile - he created an easy to read spreadsheet of domestic vendors including their strengths/weaknesses.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back