New to the forum. Happy to be here

stephs2125

Reaction score
Fairly new to the research peptide world. Been on compound Tirz for a minute and like many there, got shaken up by the FDA fiasco. Started doing some digging on how to continue with Tirz if it all really went to crap and discovered this whole new world. I’m consuming new information at a rapid pace and feeling like #5 in Short Circuit (IYKYK). Just wanted to say hi and say that I am really happy to have found this resource and look forward to learning from all of you!

Fairly new to the research peptide world. Been on compound Tirz for a minute and like many there, got shaken up by the FDA fiasco. Started doing some digging on how to continue with Tirz if it all really went to crap and discovered this whole new world. I’m consuming new information at a rapid pace and feeling like #5 in Short Circuit (IYKYK). Just wanted to say hi and say that I am really happy to have found this resource and look forward to learning from all of you!
That's how I felt too when I found this forum!

Same I have become absolutely obsessed with reading everything I can get my hands on and learning such a fascinating new world!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back