New to the forum

@ACCMDFL
You were asking about Amopeptide being down.
Apparently @Sheldor has some info about that as I just saw his post from a day or two ago:
" they took their page down because of security and they are building a new store. ATM they accept orders via mail or whatsapp "

@ACCMDFL
You were asking about Amopeptide being down.
Apparently @Sheldor has some info about that as I just saw his post from a day or two ago:
" they took their page down because of security and they are building a new store. ATM they accept orders via mail or whatsapp "
I was able to get ahold of Amopeptide on WhatsApp. I did follow your info on AR and ordered and they arrived today. Love that the individual vials even have a label on them. Thanks again for that info.

You are very welcome!
I’m glad you’ve had a successful transaction with Amopeptide.

“ the individual vials even have a label on them “. This is very good to know as one month prior it would not have been true. To me this is a good sign in the evolution of this vendor.

Thanks for the update 😀

You are very welcome!

“ the individual vials even have a label on them “. This is very good to know as one month prior it would not have been true. To me this is a good sign in the evolution of this vendor.

Thanks for the update 😀
Do they have a new website yet?

Thanks for the update 😀
AR didn't have labels on vials previously? I thought that was one of their best practices selling points. Everything I've got from them has a QR code on the vial label that links to the COA, including what I bought a month ago. Or is this in reference to AMO products?

You are very welcome!

Thanks for the update 😀
Just to clarify…The labels were on AminosResearch products

AR didn't have labels on vials previously? I thought that was one of their best practices selling points. Everything I've got from them has a QR code on the vial label that links to the COA, including what I bought a month ago. Or is this in reference to AMO products?
I don’t know if AR had labels before? This was my first interaction with them and it went well. They are a little higher in price but I’m am pleased so far with them.

I don’t know if AR had labels before? This was my first interaction with them and it went well. They are a little higher in price but I’m am pleased so far with them.
Yes, AR is/was (hope they return soon) imo the best domestic (US) option. While higher priced than direct from China, they are cheaper than most domestic vendors, and certainly cheaper than name brand. The extensive testing they do on each batch warrants the price imo. I'll take $100/month over $1200/month any day.. or even the $250-$400 compounding options. I save $100/month on groceries by using sema, so it's a wash in that respect.

Yes, AR is/was (hope they return soon) imo the best domestic (US) option. While higher priced than direct from China, they are cheaper than most domestic vendors, and certainly cheaper than name brand. The extensive testing they do on each batch warrants the price imo. I'll take $100/month over $1200/month any day.. or even the $250-$400 compounding options. I save $100/month on groceries by using sema, so it's a wash in that respect.
I'll echo the sentiments on AR. Truly professional in every aspect. Great products, consistent testing, accurate tracking. During their most recent sales (July 4 & Pre-order) the prices were as good or better than most China suppliers. With the obvious exception of a group buy. At this point I'm stocked up for 3 full years. Everything comfortably stashed away in thermoses, sitting in the bottom of the deep freeze at -23.

Not AMINOS RESEARCH Chef, Amopeptide! And their new website isn’t ready yet either 😀
Dammit! My ADD got me again! I misread that paragraph where @ACCMDFL changed from speaking about Amopeptide to Aminos Research 😞☹️🫤

Welcome to my superpower:
being Confidently Wrong.
My messages should probably come with a Warning Label .

Last edited:
I am very pleased with AR. I had a few friends order from them and they’re pleased too. Agree that they may be higher than direct from china but still more affordable than compounded.

Greetings! I lost 67 lbs from May 2023 to May 2024 through lifestyle changes & the help of Tirzepatide & Retatrutide. I’m here to share my experience & stay connected to the best sources for peptides.
Welcome to the forum! I, for one, am very interested in hearing your experience! 67# in one year gives me hope! That's precisely what I'm hoping to lose. I'm at 250 and hoping to get down to 180-190.

I just started Sema a month ago, but plan to switch/combine Tirz once I stall. I have not even considered Reta, yet, but it's on my radar. Figured I'd start with the cheap stuff first, lol.

May I suggest you start a new thread in "Introduce yourself" rather than continuing in this thread? ... Then we can track your experience rather than having it combined with other conversations.

I look forward to learning what all you did, dosing schedule, vendors, etc, etc.

Sheesh.. is that a lab freezer? My chest freezer (-8) does better than my upright freezer (-4) (both manual defrost), but -23 wasn't even possible with the commercial freezers I had at my restaurant.
Very old unit given to us 20 yrs ago by a neighbor who was moving. Unknown manufacturer. For clarification, it averages (minus) 10-11 F, which translates to -22 or -23 C. On a related note, I've purchased 2 used lab freezers on ebay, both designed to reach -86C. The idea being very long term storage of powdered peptides with virtually no loss. Unfortunately, both were DOA, & were refunded. At this point just going to leave it as-is with the regular chest freezer.

Back