Newbie just received from Sky

daylight17

Reaction score
Hi there I was just given this forum’s info and I am so glad to have been introduced. I just received my 10mg vial of Tirz and I have only received from compound pharmacies previously so I don’t know the specifics on reconstituting, can someone please direct me to where that info is? Also, I received the order literally the next day as they are local to me (same county) and it was packaged with all the important info (lab certified, lot #, etc) so it was a very easy process. So crazy how different from mainstream medicine long, long process.

I use this calculator. https://www.xcelpeptides.com/peptide-calculator/

The Skye vials have a max volume of 3ML.

Since you have 10MG and the Tirz dose is higher than Sema when it comes to per milligram. I'd probably use 1ML of water... It'd make the 5MG dose of Tirz pretty bulky at 50 units... but you could always half the water at 0.5ML. That website will accept "Other" amounts so you just enter 0.5 for bac water.

I probably would have gone with a higher than 10MG vial...

If you like Skye. Wait until you see the prices of some of the overseas suppliers.

For a 10mg vial I suggest 1ml of bac water. That way every 0.1ml (10 units) of liquid is a 1mg dosage.

I've been happy with Skye by the way but it's exxxxpensive af yet great customer service and their tirz was very effective for me.

Back