Newbie Questions: Tydes or Polaris / 10 or 30mg?

Fluffy212

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've spent the last week reading this forum and a few others, but could still use some guidance...

I want to place a US-based order that it is fully tested. I know I could get cheaper elsewhere, but this is my first time and it's what I'm most comfortable with.

Does anyone have recommendations between Tydes and Polaris? They both offer new customer discounts, and Tydes winds up being about 50 cents/mg less than Polaris - but I also came across a thread where someone said they felt angrier on Tydes.

Separately, I'm debating between 10 or 30 mg vials? At the current rate, 30 mg will take approx 20 weeks to go though and I'm not sure if that's too long once it's reconstituted.

Thank you for any and all advice!

Hi everyone, I've spent the last week reading this forum and a few others, but could still use some guidance...

I want to place a US-based order that it is fully tested. I know I could get cheaper elsewhere, but this is my first time and it's what I'm most comfortable with.

Does anyone have recommendations between Tydes and Polaris? They both offer new customer discounts, and Tydes winds up being about 50 cents/mg less than Polaris - but I also came across a thread where someone said they felt angrier on Tydes.

Separately, I'm debating between 10 or 30 mg vials? At the current rate, 30 mg will take approx 20 weeks to go though and I'm not sure if that's too long once it's reconstituted.

Haven't used either. Everyone offers new customer codes. What is your dose and med?

30mg takes you 20 weeks?? You are using 1.5mg/week and seeing any kind of results on that?

That is a tiny amount and if you plan to stay on that tiny an amount (less than even the loading dose), then you should go with the 10mg vials. 4 months is longer than most people would use a single vial for, but of course it's up to your personal risk tolerance.

Yes, l’m actually seeing results at 1.25mg a week of Tirz and want to stay as low as possible for as long as possible.

Based math off of 1.5 for a little wiggle room, but even if the dosage goes up to 2.5, it would still take 12 weeks to go through a 30mg vial.

Thanks for the feedback - it sounds as though 10mg vials might be the way to go! Now just need to decide on provider…

30mg takes you 20 weeks?? You are using 1.5mg/week and seeing any kind of results on that?

That is a tiny amount and if you plan to stay on that tiny an amount (less than even the loading dose), then you should go with the 10mg vials. 4 months is longer than most people would use a single vial for, but of course it's up to your personal risk tolerance.

Yes, l’m actually seeing results at 1.25mg a week of Tirz and want to stay as low as possible for as long as possible.

Based math off of 1.5 for a little wiggle room, but even if the dosage goes up to 2.5, it would still take 12 weeks to go through a 30mg vial.

Thanks for the feedback - it sounds as though 10mg vials might be the way to go! Now just need to decide on provider…
Price it out per mg and see how much the difference really is. If it's just a few cents more to get more vials with less in them so you don't use them as long, that may be worth it to you.

Many people are comfortable using a vial for up to 2-3 months, but I can't recall seeing anyone talking about using something for 3 months or longer. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen. :) I'm sure someone will chime in with that if they're doing it successfully!

Hi, I new on this type of Market and looking for some guidance as well.

I'm currently on Compound Tirz 10MG and was looking to see what Vendors is best recommended and experiences, I keep hearing about this PDF but cannot find anywhere..

Also, not sure how the whole mix deal works, my assumption is that If I go with the 30MG vial I will get 3 x 10MG shots, and how much sterol water is added to calculate this ?

Sorry if I jump into this thread but is for newbie thought everyone else can benefit.

Thank you all in advance, and any and all recommendations are helpful.

I'm currently on Compound Tirz 10MG and was looking to see what Vendors is best recommended and experiences, I keep hearing about this PDF but cannot find anywhere..

Also, not sure how the whole mix deal works, my assumption is that If I go with the 30MG vial I will get 3 x 10MG shots, and how much sterol water is added to calculate this ?

Sorry if I jump into this thread but is for newbie thought everyone else can benefit.

Best to look up peptide calculator on Google. Lots of them will do the math for you.

One 1mL=100 units as one of the givens. Most vials can't hold more than 3mL bac water. That's the constraint.

Lots of vendors on this forum. Read and read some more. As for the spreadsheet you may be referring to, it has been deleted.

Best to look up peptide calculator on Google. Lots of them will do the math for you.

One 1mL=100 units as one of the givens. Most vials can't hold more than 3mL bac water. That's the constraint.
Ah ok... so to keep the math simple if such a thing...

I have 30MG bottle, I use 10MG weekly shot, if I add 3ml of BAC water would that give me the what I need for 3 10MG injections of of each bottle ?

Is this calculation correct...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 11.46.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 11.46.20 AM.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 40

I have 30MG bottle, I use 10MG weekly shot, if I add 3ml of BAC water would that give me the what I need for 3 10MG injections of of each bottle ?
Yep

That's a lot of volume though at 1ml per shot. I prefer nothing more than 50 units if I can help it

But still. It's your world.

Regardless of how much water you use, it's still 3 10 mg doses. Water just determines the volume of each dose, not the mg.

Yep

That's a lot of volume though at 1ml per shot. I prefer nothing more than 50 units if I can help it

But still. It's your world.
If not mistaken today using the compound they provide the 10MG in a 100 ml, so would assume is the same amount of water.

So, for my sanity that I understand the mixing and dosgae, and sorry for the questions...

So I purchase a vial 30mg = Peptide strength x 2.0 mL of BAC = 67units I need to inject for 10 mg ?

Thank you for being patient, also where the heck doe every mix this so it does not get contaminated ? I was going to order it from SRY should I be concern ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 12.18.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 12.18.02 PM.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 18
So, for my sanity that I understand the mixing and dosgae, and sorry for the questions...

So I purchase a vial 30mg = Peptide strength x 2.0 mL of BAC = 67units I need to inject for 10 mg ?

Thank you for being patient, also where the heck doe every mix this so it does not get contaminated ? I was going to order it from SRY should I be concern ?
If you do 1.5ml of bac water then you can pull an even 50 units for a 10mg dose.
1000009651.png

As far as reconstituting, I suggest you go to YouTube and watch some videos and get comfortable with those before trying to reconstitute.

If you do 1.5ml of bac water then you can pull an even 50 units for a 10mg dose.
View attachment 2626

As far as reconstituting, I suggest you go to YouTube and watch some videos and get comfortable with those before trying to reconstitute.
Thank you for everyones help, I will head over to YouTube and see what I find... I'm thinking of using SRY to purchase 30 MG vials kit... any objection or recommend others ?

Thank you for everyones help, I will head over to YouTube and see what I find... I'm thinking of using SRY to purchase 30 MG vials kit... any objection or recommend others ?
If you search "Shanghai Senria" (SRY's full name) that should bring you up a decent amount of feedback that you can use to decide.

I’ve used Tydes before for Reta, they’re really great. I also like nuscience for US based sources. They’re very reliable as well.

If it can help for the amount of BAC water, I usually start with the amount I want for each dose, say 5mg.

You have a 30mg vial, so 30mg/5mg = 6. This means you get 6 doses of 5mg for each 30mg vial.

Then after that you decide the amount of BAC water, something that divides well by the quantity of dose you got while still fits in the vial.

The lyophilized peptide is usually packed in a 3ml vial, so 2.4ml of BAC will give you .4ml to I next per dose, because 2.4ml/6 doses = .4ml.

Since it won't be sterile, I really don't suggest keeping the reconstituted vial for more than 4 weeks in the fridge. If you think it'll last you longer, buy a smaller kit.

If you want to up your game, check the post in my signature 🙏

Back