Newbie Questions: Tydes or Polaris / 10 or 30mg?

Thanks to everyone for all of your advice! I wound up going with the 6x10 option from Tydes.

Thank you for everyones help, I will head over to YouTube and see what I find... I'm thinking of using SRY to purchase 30 MG vials kit... any objection or recommend others ?
Also, @diver22, I haven't actually done any reconstituting yet, but this video really helped me to realize that it just might be possible.

Thanks to everyone for all of your advice! I wound up going with the 6x10 option from Tydes.

Also, @diver22, I haven't actually done any reconstituting yet, but this video really helped me to realize that it just might be possible.
Awesome thank you!

Wonder why the move it from one vial to another one after mixing the BAC Water… why not just leave it in the same bottle as the powder came in.

Wonder why the move it from one vial to another one after mixing the BAC Water… why not just leave it in the same bottle as the powder came in.
That is only if you are filtering. If you're going to go through the trouble of filtering, you want to make sure you're putting the filtered solution into a new sterile vial or else it's kind of pointless. If you're not filtering you would skip all of those steps.

That is only if you are filtering. If you're going to go through the trouble of filtering, you want to make sure you're putting the filtered solution into a new sterile vial or else it's kind of pointless. If you're not filtering you would skip all of those steps.
You guys know your stuff, thank you learned something else…

Hi everyone, I've spent the last week reading this forum and a few others, but could still use some guidance...

I want to place a US-based order that it is fully tested. I know I could get cheaper elsewhere, but this is my first time and it's what I'm most comfortable with.

Does anyone have recommendations between Tydes and Polaris? They both offer new customer discounts, and Tydes winds up being about 50 cents/mg less than Polaris - but I also came across a thread where someone said they felt angrier on Tydes.

Separately, I'm debating between 10 or 30 mg vials? At the current rate, 30 mg will take approx 20 weeks to go though and I'm not sure if that's too long once it's reconstituted.

Thank you for any and all advice!
My lab has put an order in with Polaris that just shipped this morning. They won't use it for research for quite some time due to the compound that's stockpiled.

30mg takes you 20 weeks?? You are using 1.5mg/week and seeing any kind of results on that?

That is a tiny amount and if you plan to stay on that tiny an amount (less than even the loading dose), then you should go with the 10mg vials. 4 months is longer than most people would use a single vial for, but of course it's up to your personal risk tolerance.
My RS has been on 2.5 for a while and hope I to keep her there, and this would be my advice, too.

I just picked up a few more 10mg from Polaris.

Back