Newbie to tirz/peptides. Learning how this forum works. Feedback appreciated

Leomama91

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I created my account yesterday so I have no idea what I’m doing. I went down the tirzepatide Reddit rabbit hole for weeks and this forum was referenced to find a source spreadsheet. I can’t find it on the referenced users profile where I was told to look.

Initially I chose telehealth but the FDA shit happened, sooo here I am. Will anyone help me find reputable sources for tirzepatide or help me help myself out here? (I hope we can ask openly and it not be off-putting..).

I found a couple sources on here but I don’t know who to trust. I’m brand new to this world. Any feedback/help/advice is appreciated. I’ve already spent too much money on telehealth tirz that may not even ship. And I’m learning that route is not sustainable. I’ve never taken peptides for weight loss before.

Thank you

Hello. I created my account yesterday so I have no idea what I’m doing. I went down the tirzepatide Reddit rabbit hole for weeks and this forum was referenced to find a source spreadsheet. I can’t find it on the referenced users profile where I was told to look.

Initially I chose telehealth but the FDA shit happened, sooo here I am. Will anyone help me find reputable sources for tirzepatide or help me help myself out here? (I hope we can ask openly and it not be off-putting..).

I found a couple sources on here but I don’t know who to trust. I’m brand new to this world. Any feedback/help/advice is appreciated. I’ve already spent too much money on telehealth tirz that may not even ship. And I’m learning that route is not sustainable. I’ve never taken peptides for weight loss before.

Thank you
The spreadsheet is no more. For now. But if you start reading through the posts here and make your way to the Vendor Connection section of this forum you can start to get an idea of the current state of vendors. In my personal opinion no vendor is "trustworthy".

Damn. I was hoping that wasn’t the case. Thank you, I’ll start searching
You're at the start of a research journey, it takes time to get a sense of the landscape and longer to get any true lay of the land - which itself is always shifting. On the other hand, the FDA is now revisiting its wrongheaded decision calling the shortage of Monjouro Zepbound over so compound pharmacies be able to start compounding again. See the link in public square.

Last edited:
You're at the start of a research journey, it takes time to get a sense of the landscape and longer to get any true lay of the land - which itself is always shifting. On the other hand, the FDA is now revisiting its wrongheaded decision calling the shortage of Monjouro Zepbound over so compound pharmacy be able to start compounding again. See the link in public square.
Yes I did see that. This way would be more sustainable in the long term, I believe.

Welcome. I’m new as well, just a few days and tons of info here.

My advise is to poke around the site and read, read, read and more read. lol

You have people here very knowledgable and willing to help and I’m sure you will pickup quickly, my advice don’t jump in before educating yourself…

Financially, absolutely true. More risk too.
I was on the familydoctor subreddit and a doc there was saying the risk of was pretty low bc it's a subq injection (not IV or intermuscular)... Your pocketbook is a separate story

I came here from reddit due to BUYING triz from QSC which is no more. So looking for Recs regarding sourcing. I sure am happy I found this!

I was on the familydoctor subreddit and a doc there was saying the risk of was pretty low bc it's a subq injection (not IV or intermuscular)... Your pocketbook is a separate story

I came here from reddit due to BUYING triz from QSC which is no more. So looking for Recs regarding sourcing. I sure am happy I found this!
QSC is gone? I don't think so. I'm not on their discord, but on telegram new COAs posted today.

QSC is gone? I don't think so. I'm not on their discord, but on telegram new COAs posted today.
What!? No way! I used to order from Tracy via What's App and would get a kit of tirz. Is there a place on this site where there is a list of tirz vendors for lyophilized triz? I came here bc the whats app was no longer working.

I read an entire article about Ely Lilly shutting down a lot of the tirz factories in China as they made some type of deal. I figured that they got shut down

What!? No way! I used to order from Tracy via What's App and would get a kit of tirz. Is there a place on this site where there is a list of tirz vendors for lyophilized triz? I came here bc the whats app was no longer working.

I read an entire article about Ely Lilly shutting down a lot of the tirz factories in China as they made some type of deal. I figured that they got shut down
What do you guys mean she's gone? I've written to her like this morning on WhatsApp

There are many of us newbies here to learn. My takeaway is that it comes with time and some ownership/due diligence. Plenty of people to help and up to you who to trust.
Just my experience, but if you feel you have reached the limit today and can’t find helpful information, try again tomorrow with a fresh perspective. Only one newbie’s 2 cents.
If you have never started, you might want to add an extra layer of patience in finding information that will be useful. I wouldn’t know what I was looking for if I didn’t know what I was looking for— I hope that makes sense. There is nothing “shut down “ based on personal experience.

If you want some tricks (in order) :
- in the vendor connections category, look for posts/comments with some likes, these will usually be the most popular vendors.
- go to google and search for the same of the vendor, following by site:gl1pforum.com
- read all the posts you can find about them or just comments mentioning them and compile all the feedbacks.
- chose one or two vendors based off that feedback and make a small purchase
- while you wait for that order, make sure you search about what you need to reconstitute and the proper procedure and buy anything needed.
- once you receive it, send it to janoshik for testing.
- asses the janoshik result, then device whether or not it's ok to use.

Edit: repost, I am kinda high atm and forgot to write half the things before first posting this lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 8.00.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 8.00.44 PM.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 7
Back