Nexaph order in: Tirzepatide and Cagrlintide

Maybe the forum should have some sort of mechanism to approve poster's actually buying product and reviewing. Maybe submit a tracking number to a admin that shows the product actually traveling to the destination?

I think even if you force 'fake reviewers' to jump through hoops having a certain amount of posts, they'll just do it because in the end they make money shilling out fake reviews. Maybe it will detour negative and/or positive reviews because of the extra work on posting stories.

Dunno, but its a good conversation to have.

This thread is just meant to show that I ordered from nexaph, my thoughts on the packaging and product thus far. I still don't know if it works, I guess we will find out overtime. I'll be around updating the journey.

Notice how all negative feedback about Nexaph is unsubstantiated accusations on how the posters are shills and not about the product or the service itself.

Also find it weird how Nexaph threads always gets locked but people can post QSC/GYC/SRY reviews all day without issues. Whose bottom line is Nexaph hurting?
no one is mad at nexaph as a product (at least in this thread). i've got tirz and cagri on the way from them right now as we speak. that's a poor deflection.

it's weird for brand new accounts to stan for a particular vendor though right out of the gate though. nexa isn't the only one that's run into this problem either, plenty of other suspicious shit going on with other vendors in other posts.

I have also noticed a lot of new accounts making as many as 15 to 30 comments in a few days sometimes digging up really old threads to make them look even more legit when they start shilling.
We're being told to do research when we ask questions on vendors and such. Then, when we do by liking, commenting on new and old threads (digging up everything we can). Finally choosing a vendor for the first time and commenting on the quality and service to help others, we're being called shills?

First, the spreadsheet that was kindly provided wasn't good enough, now it's new members? Y'all be so for real. *sigh*

Last edited:
We're being told to do research when we ask questions on vendors and such. Then, when we do by liking, commenting on new and old threads (digging up everything we can). Finally choosing a vendor for the first time and commenting on the quality and service to help others, we're being called shills?

First, the spreadsheet that was kindly provided wasn't good enough, now it's new members? Y'all be so for real. *sigh*
Idk why this is tough for you to understand. If this place is flooded by nothing but new profiles all posting about how "x" is the greatest thing since sliced bread, then as a resource this forum is now entirely useless.

The spreadsheet is a separate issue and there's plenty here who still think it should be more commonly shared.

no one is mad at nexaph as a product (at least in this thread). i've got tirz and cagri on the way from them right now as we speak. that's a poor deflection.

it's weird for brand new accounts to stan for a particular vendor though right out of the gate though. nexa isn't the only one that's run into this problem either, plenty of other suspicious shit going on with other vendors in other posts.
You basically have 2 choices when you want an easy transaction.

Ask yourself which companies meets the following
- domestically stocked
- accepts credit card payments
- decent reviews
- priced by cases of 10, not per vial

This basically narrows it down to Nexaph and Amopure. And do you see all those burning threads about Amo? It's not weird at all, especially for a newish company.

What's weird is the same 3 people losing their minds when someone posts a positive review about Nexa. They immediately come in and try to derail the thread, every single time without fail. There's probably 20 regular posters here and everyone else just lurks. Of course there'll be new users. Forums are a dead medium and the only reason why people visit this forum is because reddit doesn't allow peptide content.

To keep shilling allegations down, one possible solution is to have MOD to restrict new users from creating vendor recommendation threads.

To keep shilling allegations down, one possible solution is to have MOD to restrict new users from creating vendor recommendation threads.
Or just make a containment/master thread for each vendor. Good stuff goes into one thread and bad stuff can have its own threads. Ads are gonna get lost in 10 page threads and won't be as effective.

Or just make a containment/master thread for each vendor. Good stuff goes into one thread and bad stuff can have its own threads. Ads are gonna get lost in 10 page threads and won't be as effective.
This is a good idea. I believe MOD have the ability to move threads to a different section of the board

Id like to offer a PSA to anyone reading this, please note that there has unquestionably a huge flood of shills on this site. While admin has not been able to confirm spc/nexaph Cain has any alts, they noted many highly suspicious 1 post acounts that jump in to defend the company and also stated Cain now knows how to use a VPN, thus making it impossible to prove if any single user is an alt.

Furthermore, in addition to alt accounts it is not uncommon for companies to offer discounts to users in exchange for good reviews on sites like this one. Some may see this as harmless viral marketing, however it degrades the usability of the site. It's difficult to comprehend just how much more useful this site was before Eli Lilly opened the shill flood gates last month.

I'm sure there are some 1 post users recommending them that are legit, and whether the accounts in this thread are legit or not is impossible to say for sure. But taking a step back and thinking big picture, by my calculations the odds of this company not using fake accounts or shills here are basically zero. There have simply been too many 1 post accounts that know WAY too much history to be random new redditers.

Also, this does not just apply to Nexaph, shills have been confirmed for Amo and qyc, and I have seen shill like behavior of many more vendors here.

Please be skeptical and do your due diligence.
I responded to a thread about QYC and gave the readers here my experience with that vendor and you called me a shill. Seems like you got it all figure out who you are vouching for so that also make you a shill too. Come on gtfoh don’t be posting this bs and pretend to be the good guy

I responded to a thread about QYC and gave the readers here my experience with that vendor and you called me a shill. Seems like you got it all figure out who you are vouching for so that also make you a shill to. Come on gtfoh
brother the damn QYC vendor replied in that thread and called you one of their distributors. maybe sit this one out.

brother the damn QYC vendor replied in that thread and called you one of their distributors. maybe sit this one out.
Nah bro, I buy from everyone, you guys can’t be saying that shit. If that’s the I’d be the next nexaph. The vendors call big buyers distributors, what the fuck they gonna do will all that inventory? This place starting to look like gangbanger territory.

i think it's impossible to keep discussion flowing that way. vendor stuff will pop up in posts about dosing questions, or bacwater options, etc etc. in all likelihood there isn't a solve for this, not unless there was a lot more moderation to be done.

i just wish there was an expectation that new posters aren't allowed to glaze a random vendor for at least a month and/or "x" amount of comments have been made.

i think it's impossible to keep discussion flowing that way. vendor stuff will pop up in posts about dosing questions, or bacwater options, etc etc. in all likelihood there isn't a solve for this, not unless there was a lot more moderation to be done.

i just wish there was an expectation that new posters aren't allowed to glaze a random vendor for at least a month and/or "x" amount of comments have been made.
Then thread asking about another vendor shouldn’t be allowed either, I mean I wish I found this forum and picked up from SRY, AMO, QSC, etc but I did it another way with Lullby which sucked, XYX for slow shipping, QYC which was great and Nexaph that was perfect. The place only promote certain vendors, maybe they paid with some free shit, who knows

Back