Noob question

AmandaSue

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I need to ask this and I apologize if this seems like a silly question but it's something I CANNOT for the life of me figure out from going through virtually all threads on every site imaginable... 🫠
I'm coming from a 10mg Zepbound RX and beginning research with an order from Guruite. I ordered a box of ten 10mg tirzepatide vials.
If I wanted to continue research at the 10mg dose, I would mix 1 ML BAC water with 1 vial of 10 MG tirz power and therefore one whole vial is to be injected per week? So a box is essentially a 10-week supply?

I don't know why but this seems wrong for some reason... I'm overthinking this, right?

Hi everyone!
I need to ask this and I apologize if this seems like a silly question but it's something I CANNOT for the life of me figure out from going through virtually all threads on every site imaginable... 🫠
I'm coming from a 10mg Zepbound RX and beginning research with an order from Guruite. I ordered a box of ten 10mg tirzepatide vials.
If I wanted to continue research at the 10mg dose, I would mix 1 ML BAC water with 1 vial of 10 MG tirz power and therefore one whole vial is to be injected per week? So a box is essentially a 10-week supply?

I don't know why but this seems wrong for some reason... I'm overthinking this, right?
Yes, you are exactly right.

Good to know! Thanks for the explanation!
Yes, your calculation is right about the 1ml per 10mg. The resulting 100 Unit injection would be uncomfortably large for me.

Nothing serious would result however you might experience some sensitivity/tissue irritation at that volume as I have done.

For the large doses of Tirz I bought large vials: 30mg. That way Adding 100 Units of bacteriostatic water results in a 33 Unit PULL for a single dose - quite comfortabke for me and likely for you too 😀

Yes, your calculation is right about the 1ml per 10mg. The resulting 100 Unit injection would be uncomfortably large for me.
I had a short stint with compounded from Hallendale and was instructed to administer a 100 unit injection - it was definitely larger than I would like! So I'm very glad I can avoid that on this upcoming round 🤪

@AmandaSue

I would 2nd the part of trying to not use more than .5ml for a single dose...in one spot. Won't harm your RS but can be more uncomfortable at the injection site. RS normally targets mixing so each dose is between 5 and 30 units when possible depending on peptide. Normally 15 to 20 units for Tirz.
Would also recommend that you ph test any new BAC water before mixing... AND have RS do a small sample injection of just BAC water (maybe 5 or so units at most) to test for adverse effects before using. My RS has had BAC water ph test fine but still burn and cause inflamation and red skin for days forcing then to use cortisone cream to relieve...
This BAC water was from a US manufacturer. RS was forced to throw it out...but I had them add this step to testing procedure.

Nothing serious would result however you might experience some sensitivity/tissue irritation at that volume as I have done.

For the large doses of Tirz I bought large vials: 30mg. That way Adding 100 Units of bacteriostatic water results in a 33 Unit PULL for a single dose - quite comfortabke for me and likely for you too 😀
Yes exactly 💯...same

@AmandaSue

I would 2nd the part of trying to not use more than .5ml for a single dose...in one spot. Won't harm your RS but can be more uncomfortable at the injection site. RS normally targets mixing so each dose is between 5 and 30 units when possible depending on peptide. Normally 15 to 20 units for Tirz.
Would also recommend that you ph test any new BAC water before mixing... AND have RS do a small sample injection of just BAC water (maybe 5 or so units at most) to test for adverse effects before using. My RS has had BAC water ph test fine but still burn and cause inflamation and red skin for days forcing then to use cortisone cream to relieve...
This BAC water was from a US manufacturer. RS was forced to throw it out...but I had them add this step to testing procedure.
I'm sorry for your trouble, however I just do not understand why people feel the need to use anything other than pfizer's HOSPIRA Bacteriostatic water 🤷‍♂️

I'm sorry for your trouble, however I just do not understand why people feel the need to use anything other than pfizer's HOSPIRA Bacteriostatic water🤷‍♂️

Can't argue with any of that. I really do appreciate all your incites on here and your spreadsheets

lol...what can I say...RS is pretty new to all this and got tossed into the deep end when he lost his ability to use Lily Zepbound for financial reasons...BAC water came with first order from US reseller and it worked fine...then when he needed some more BAC water thought he would try and give some business to a company in his home state of Ohio. In hide site not the smartest move...🤮
Realized he needed way more knowledge so looked around reddit...found glp1forum :)
Which also led me to Peppy...
So now I spend time each day reading and learning and next purchase will be HOSPIRA...lol

Hopefully someone can learn from RS mistakes and do better. RS will still do the pretests even with the HOSPIRA because now he has made himself paronoid after refusing to throw out the Tirz vial because of cost and dealing with the issues mentioned on each shot for weeks...lol

Hopefuly my mistakes can help others.

Welcome! I see you've already received the answer to your question but will add that you might want to look for 40 or 50mg kits in the future so you can get better longevity and smaller injections from each vial.

A bit obvious, but - a 40mg vial reconstituted with 1ml bac (+1 for Hospira branded) would be just .25cc/.25ml/25units per injection, and would last 4 weeks. It also seems to be a bit cheaper per mg when buying larger sizes.

A 10mg vial might be a better option for loading doses so that you aren't working out of 1 vial for several months while titrating up to the full dose.

Back