Oh hi!

Heyyy! So glad you did this! I’ve been on my journey since May. I hit menopause and have gained about forty pounds in the past year and a half. I’ve always eaten pretty healthy and been active. But during the year and a half my body did a 360 and NOTHING that I tried worked. Hormones were out of control! The doctors only prescribed phentermine which did nothing for me.
My research subject now is 14 lbs lighter using research peptides. I love having this community that has our best interest at heart.

I am incredibly grateful to the admins for their efforts and dedication, and to all who have educated me along the way from FB to Reddit to Discord to Telegram to here. My journey of research has been shorter than so many of you, but I hope you know how voraciously I soaked up your knowledge! I feel like this past week has been a flurry of activity - my head has been spinning. I can’t imagine what it was like to be the masterminds behind setting these outposts up.

p.s. I hope my work never finds out how much time I owe them this week! LOL!

p.p.s. Also great to see so many familiar names. My name may not be as familiar until this past week as I was more of a lurker but the events of this week spurred me to action as I desperately made efforts to learn where everyone would go.

Haha, I don't want to even guess how much company time I spent getting this set up in a hurry! Fortunately it was a slow week at work anyway. 🤪
Slow for me too, but my time spent was a fraction compared to you, and nonetheless, I felt like I spent all of my time looking at the various forums.

Hey Gonk/zip! I was just starting to put discord people with red names and then the mighty axe fell. Thanks for getting us a new home so quickly! I personally appreciate all the learning and support from places like this! Count me in for any help with server costs, modding, etc because I very much want to help give back as well!

Ive seen you on reddit and discord and always found you informative and entertaining.
Thanks for setting this up.
I was on discord but got off about a week ago after a shutdown. Was on new ones, but got concerned felt was a bit too spicy for me. I miss it so much 😆 Im so glad to have something besides reddit and meso again.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back