Order arrived from Cora with Henan Tengmao

Reaction score
Just to give an update on my first experience ordering outside of XCE. I too had to find a new supplier after the shutdown. Ordered 2 boxes of Tirz 30mg x 10 vials with Cora from Henan Tengmao on April 8th. She informed me it would take 10 days to ship. Received USPS tracking on April 20th. Only shows USA postal locations now. Package arrived today in Florida, April 27th. Delivered to wrong address 🤦🏻‍♂️ but I tracked the postal worker down on the road over and he found it luckily. Came in a very nice sealed package. Product looks like others I have received from XCE Peter, just with a different colored top. Will update once we use the meds to let you know appetite suppression/side effects. Has anyone received an order from Cora in the past few days and had good appetite suppression?

I'm pretty dubious about whether or not posting photos of the packaging used by suppliers really matters much.

The theory is that it could give certain parties information regarding the shipping & packaging methods used, etc. But, IMHO if anyone really wanted to figure it out, placing orders with various Chinese suppliers is going to pretty much get them the exact same packaging and information (and we know from history that they do indeed place such orders).

Regardless, for now I'll err on the side of caution and I have deleted the photo. No harm, no foul.

A little update. Day 2 since shot from Cora and I definitely have the nausea/appetite suppression I wanted. Not quite as intense as the xce shots but then again I’m not increasing my dose from what I have been at for several months and may just be experiencing some tolerance.

A little update. Day 2 since shot from Cora and I definitely have the nausea/appetite suppression I wanted. Not quite as intense as the xce shots but then again I’m not increasing my dose from what I have been at for several months and may just be experiencing some tolerance.
That’s great news!

Same here, I do not think this is nearly as strong as XCE was. If you have another proven supplier out there let me know. I made sure to let sit at room temp before reconstituting, I vacuum seal so no moister will ruin product, keep in outside freezer near bottom.

Just to give an update on my first experience ordering outside of XCE. I too had to find a new supplier after the shutdown. Ordered 2 boxes of Tirz 30mg x 10 vials with Cora from Henan Tengmao on April 8th. She informed me it would take 10 days to ship. Received USPS tracking on April 20th. Only shows USA postal locations now. Package arrived today in Florida, April 27th. Delivered to wrong address 🤦🏻‍♂️ but I tracked the postal worker down on the road over and he found it luckily. Came in a very nice sealed package. Product looks like others I have received from XCE Peter, just with a different colored top. Will update once we use the meds to let you know appetite suppression/side effects. Has anyone received an order from Cora in the past few days and had good appetite suppression?
If it’s the red tops it’s the same batch they’ve been sending for a while which I’ve personally found to be super ineffective even after doubling my dose

Same here, I do not think this is nearly as strong as XCE was. If you have another proven supplier out there let me know. I made sure to let sit at room temp before reconstituting, I vacuum seal so no moister will ruin product, keep in outside freezer near bottom.
Tracy with QSC has a group buy going on right now for 35mg overfilled vials. Great price. I think it ends this Friday. They have testing that looks promising

If it’s the red tops it’s the same batch they’ve been sending for a while which I’ve personally found to be super ineffective even after doubling my dose
Tops are orange/red color. I’m on day 3 and still have the queasy/nausea feeling with appetite suppression. Again not as strong as XCEs but still enough. She did say when I ordered that I had to wait a little longer for delivery bc they were waiting on the next batch to come in, so maybe not the same as what you received 🤷‍♂️

Tops are orange/red color. I’m on day 3 and still have the queasy/nausea feeling with appetite suppression. Again not as strong as XCEs but still enough. She did say when I ordered that I had to wait a little longer for delivery bc they were waiting on the next batch to come in, so maybe not the same as what you received 🤷‍♂️
Hopefully they got some new stuff

My order has been stuck since 4/26 waiting for departing shipping facility to be sent to usps. I could have just drove there and picked it up.🤦🏻‍♀️

My order has been stuck since 4/26 waiting for departing shipping facility to be sent to usps. I could have just drove there and picked it up.🤦🏻‍♀️
Drove to China?

Tracking on all orders from China is basically a lie until the USPS actually has it in hand.

The shipping facility is in CA. About 30 minutes from my house.
And it hasn't "departed" there because it hasn't arrived there yet. Probably still sitting in a cargo container on the ramp at an airport in China or Hong Kong waiting for available space on an airplane. All tracking is make believe until the package is in the hands of USPS (and even then lol).

1714494142573.png

I had a USPS label created on 4/25. And as of today 4/30, there’s a tracking update, so it must have made it to the states.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back