Ordered from Henan Tengmao

Did u send for testing first. Idk why im so scared to inject.
No. I was also wrong. Guruite was what feels the same as X. My husband told me we took Henan batch and it was actually Guruite. Took 10mg henan last night and it feels like I took nothing.

UPDATE: Henan just didn’t give me nausea like I’m used to. My husband has full appetite suppression and all the side effects. I’ve been ice cold the last few days and good appetite suppression. I was wrong and would order from H again if shipping didn’t take so long

Last edited:
No. I was also wrong. Guruite was what feels the same as X. My husband told me we took Henan batch and it was actually Guruite. Took 10mg henan last night and it feels like I took nothing.

@Goreandglitter - did you dispute with Cora or Alibaba? I think henan is bunk as well.
Oh no, that sucks!

Reading all of these comments about people having bad luck with Henan makes me worried to order from them again. My batch was good (or at least the vial that we used). I need to try another vial from the batch to see how it is, but I'm still not sure I want to take a chance with them again and risk getting a bum product. Uuuuugh.

@Goreandglitter - did you dispute with Cora or Alibaba? I think henan is bunk as well.
Who did you use at Guruite? I guess I'll look into them for my next order. I think it's between them and QSC right now.

Who did you use at Guruite? I guess I'll look into them for my next order. I think it's between them and QSC right now.
I am new to this forum. First time buying, 10mg tirzepatide from Hannah Henan tengmao. Took about about 2 weeks. Haven't tried it yet. Fast, easy communication, would recommend. Today, I just purchased 1 bx 15mg tirz and 1 bx reta from guruite, Jerry, says I will receive Fri may 17 in USPS tracking. Again, fast, easy and clear communication, both accept cc payment through alibaba. In the past I used qsc Tracy, now Irene, but they no longer accept cc payments. I'm not comfortable doing bank transfer, so I found this forum/peppy to find new convenient distributor. I still have some qsc vials and will update with effects from both.

I ordered from Cora/HT April 24. I am still waiting on My order. Anyone with experience with Cora and product. I hope I am not being overly worried. I miss Peter!

Reading all of these comments about people having bad luck with Henan makes me worried to order from them again. My batch was good (or at least the vial that we used). I need to try another vial from the batch to see how it is, but I'm still not sure I want to take a chance with them again and risk getting a bum product. Uuuuugh.
Read update on my post, for us H turned out to be good.

I ordered from Cora/HT April 24. I am still waiting on My order. Anyone with experience with Cora and product. I hope I am not being overly worried. I miss Peter!
I ordered from Cora it took forever to arrive. Ordered 4/17 and it arrived 5/6.

I ordered from Cora it took forever to arrive. Ordered 4/17 and it arrived 5/6.
How did it work for you? I will definitely post how the product works after I try mine. I am curious. It appears some are happy and others are not so much. I will continue to research. Thank you for your reply. Hopefully I will receive my order soon!

How did it work for you? I will definitely post how the product works after I try mine. I am curious. It appears some are happy and others are not so much. I will continue to research. Thank you for your reply. Hopefully I will receive my order soon!
I updated my post above. It worked for both myself and my husband. No nausea which I was used to but probably because I’m used to dose. My husband has all the effects. I have good appetite suppression and haven’t been this cold in a long time lol

That doesn’t seem so bad. Those timeframes were what I expected. Cora said it would take up to 2 weeks to ship, and then another week in transit.
She told me I would receive my order in 14 days and I’m used to other sources shipping much quicker. This was the slowest shipping I’ve had to date.

She told me I would receive my order in 14 days and I’m used to other sources shipping much quicker. This was the slowest shipping I’ve had to date.
There was a stretch last year where shipments coming from any of the Chinese suppliers was taking 4-6 weeks minimum. The past several months we've all become a bit spoiled by pretty decent shipping times, but lately it's been taking longer regardless of the supplier as there have been a variety of disruptions on some of the logistics routes.

When reps give you a shipping estimate, they're going off of information from their logistics providers of average delivery times for the past month or two, and really don't have any knowledge or control over how long it will actually take. Take two identical shipments to the same address, one shipped last week might take 7 days to arrive and one shipped this week could take 30 days to arrive.

Ordering from China requires a certain amount of patience and being prepared for the unexpected. It's not really anybody's fault, it just is what it is.

Ordering from China requires a certain amount of patience and being prepared for the unexpected. It's not really anybody's fault, it just is what it is.
I sent a Mother's Day card to my mom over a week ago, to a town 60 miles from me, and she still hasn't received it. Shipping times for anything can be unpredictable, and aren't the fault of the supplier.

There was a stretch last year where shipments coming from any of the Chinese suppliers was taking 4-6 weeks minimum. The past several months we've all become a bit spoiled by pretty decent shipping times, but lately it's been taking longer regardless of the supplier as there have been a variety of disruptions on some of the logistics routes.

When reps give you a shipping estimate, they're going off of information from their logistics providers of average delivery times for the past month or two, and really don't have any knowledge or control over how long it will actually take. Take two identical shipments to the same address, one shipped last week might take 7 days to arrive and one shipped this week could take 30 days to arrive.

I work in sales and I’ve always under promised and over delivered. I don’t care what the excuses/knowledge is. I’m a consumer and buying a product. Do not promise me 14 days I will receive a product before I make a purchase. She should’ve told me “it can take up to 20-30 days” which would have been truthful and I wouldn’t have been irritated. I also probably would’ve ordered from another supplier instead, but they want the sale so they over promise.

Read update on my post, for us H turned out to be good.
I was about to say. This batch I got is weird bc I get appetite suppression the next day and my nausea sets in on the next 2-3 days. I’ve been very impressed with it. Granted I am taking a higher dose than I ever did with mounjaro but I have lost close to 10 lbs in 2 weeks.

I work in sales and I’ve always under promised and over delivered. I don’t care what the excuses/knowledge is. I’m a consumer and buying a product. Do not promise me 14 days I will receive a product before I make a purchase. She should’ve told me “it can take up to 20-30 days” which would have been truthful and I wouldn’t have been irritated. I also probably would’ve ordered from another supplier instead, but they want the sale so they over promise.
I get it, I really do. It's frustrating and inconvenient but it's all part of the hobby.

It sounds to me like you've fallen into the trap of applying American concepts of business and customer service to China when they are very different in most ways, and unfortunately that misconception often leads to disappointment.

I get it, I really do. It's frustrating and inconvenient but it's all part of the hobby.

It sounds to me like you've fallen into the trap of applying American concepts of business and customer service to China when they are very different in most ways, and unfortunately that misconception often leads to disappointment.
American and Chinese it doesn’t matter - you tell the truth or you don’t. American customer service can be even worse! Every other Chinese supplier I’ve ordered from has been truthful and a lot more accurate. The product, however, was good.

I was about to say. This batch I got is weird bc I get appetite suppression the next day and my nausea sets in on the next 2-3 days. I’ve been very impressed with it. Granted I am taking a higher dose than I ever did with mounjaro but I have lost close to 10 lbs in 2 weeks.
Yes you described exactly how it affected me pretty much. Nausea finally set in on the 4th day but suppression next day (I take at night) and awesome about your weight loss!

Back