Ordered from Henan Tengmao

Julep784

Reaction score
Yesterday I placed my first order with Henan. 10x15mg. Placed with Cora through WhatsApp. Super responsive and nice, easily paid through Alibaba.

I’m concerned it says “per agreement 45 days to ship” but Cora said shipping to me would take 15 days. Trusting Cora and I will update you all on when I receive it and how it compares to the tirz I’ve used from 2 other suppliers!

Yesterday I placed my first order with Henan. 10x15mg. Placed with Cora through WhatsApp. Super responsive and nice, easily paid through Alibaba.

I’m concerned it says “per agreement 45 days to ship” but Cora said shipping to me would take 15 days. Trusting Cora and I will update you all on when I receive it and how it compares to the tirz I’ve used from 2 other suppliers!
I ordered from Cora March 29, and it was delivered today.

Just an update- ordered 4/17, still no tracking and when messaging Cora asking for a shipping date I was told “this week.” Originally I was told it would take 15 days to arrive… patiently waiting.

Just an update- ordered 4/17, still no tracking and when messaging Cora asking for a shipping date I was told “this week.” Originally I was told it would take 15 days to arrive… patiently waiting.
Contact me, dear friend, I will arrange an expedited order for you.

She
She’s less than honest lately… on average it’s been taking 7-10 days to get tracking..but they started only giving tracking once it’s in the US not being able to track it through China like we used to… most people are receiving it within 4-5 days of receiving the tracking number.

She

She’s less than honest lately… on average it’s been taking 7-10 days to get tracking..but they started only giving tracking once it’s in the US not being able to track it through China like we used to… most people are receiving it within 4-5 days of receiving the tracking number.
Thanks for the info, praying it gets shipped soon. My current supply is about to run out.

Thanks for the info, praying it gets shipped soon. My current supply is about to run out.
I was freaking too when it happened because previously you would get the tracking within 24 hours and then it would be about 3 weeks or so to actually receive it … it’s been coming super quick once people get their tracking so I wouldn’t get nervous quite yet about that. I’ll be curious to hear how it works though because the last order I received was crap. Like I’m pretty sure they sent me something other than tirz .. even doubling my dose there a is minor effect?? Maybe???? but I think that might be in my head and hoping for something. been arguing with Cora for a min now about it.

I was freaking too when it happened because previously you would get the tracking within 24 hours and then it would be about 3 weeks or so to actually receive it … it’s been coming super quick once people get their tracking so I wouldn’t get nervous quite yet about that. I’ll be curious to hear how it works though because the last order I received was crap. Like I’m pretty sure they sent me something other than tirz .. even doubling my dose there a is minor effect?? Maybe???? but I think that might be in my head and hoping for something. been arguing with Cora for a min now about it.
I will totally let you know if mine is good. I read a post on fb there was testing and it was 90% so maybe you need more? I have no idea where that info was found, though. I messaged asking if they’d do expedited shipping from Cora’s message here and she responded “I can. We will arrange delivery for you tomorrow.” Which doesn’t make sense. I’ll keep updating!

What dose are you on? 2.5 and 5 worked great for me until the hunger noise came back. 7.5 for 3 weeks did NOTHING, it was like I didn’t inject anything! Now I’m on 10 and for me it’s almost too much suppression.

I will totally let you know if mine is good. I read a post on fb there was testing and it was 90% so maybe you need more? I have no idea where that info was found, though. I messaged asking if they’d do expedited shipping from Cora’s message here and she responded “I can. We will arrange delivery for you tomorrow.” Which doesn’t make sense. I’ll keep updating!

What dose are you on? 2.5 and 5 worked great for me until the hunger noise came back. 7.5 for 3 weeks did NOTHING, it was like I didn’t inject anything! Now I’m on 10 and for me it’s almost too much suppression.
I was on 5mg, tried 7.5 one week then went to 10.. no suppression, alll the food noise, no side effects at all (i generally get nausea, anxiety, acid reflux). Nada …. So I pulled out a vial I had from my last order did 10 and I got all the side effects and zero appetite… it’s definitely this particular batch.. which I feel confident isn’t even tirz I am super constipated (I go the other direction) and my hair is growing super fast so there’s that 😂

I’m currently sourcing other vendors I’m talking to one that’s been around 2 years and is highly rated on chemical book ..a 10mg kit is $89 and $25 shipping so solid pricing. Will probably order next week.

I was on 5mg, tried 7.5 one week then went to 10.. no suppression, alll the food noise, no side effects at all (i generally get nausea, anxiety, acid reflux). Nada …. So I pulled out a vial I had from my last order did 10 and I got all the side effects and zero appetite… it’s definitely this particular batch.. which I feel confident isn’t even tirz I am super constipated (I go the other direction) and my hair is growing super fast so there’s that 😂

I’m currently sourcing other vendors I’m talking to one that’s been around 2 years and is highly rated on chemical book ..a 10mg kit is $89 and $25 shipping so solid pricing. Will probably order next week.
I’d be so mad if I got a batch like this. Now I’m worried. Ugh!!! I get all the same symptoms, except when I was on 7.5 for some weird reason. Please share later on if new vendor is good? I’m glad you have some backup tirz that is good!

Please keep us posted on the new vendor.

I just got my order from Cora. My husband and I will be trying it out this Sunday. Fingers crossed it isn’t a bad batch. I’ll update when we’ve had a chance for it to (hopefully) kick in.

Please keep us posted on the new vendor.

I just got my order from Cora. My husband and I will be trying it out this Sunday. Fingers crossed it isn’t a bad batch. I’ll update when we’ve had a chance for it to (hopefully) kick in.
Let me know how it does. My previous order from them was great. I really think they just accidentally shipped me something other than tirz they do sell other peptides. But she’s ghosted me so.. lol

I had an issue with my order with Henan Tengmao. I explained it to them, provided proof and was respectful but made my point with them and have reached a resolution. They took a customer oriented approach and said they would reship my order. Saw this as a positive development and will update when replacement kit arrives. Thank you @Mila Henan Tengmao and @Henan Tengmao Cora

Let me know how it does. My previous order from them was great. I really think they just accidentally shipped me something other than tirz they do sell other peptides. But she’s ghosted me so.. lol
She actually ghosted you? I still only see a label was created, usps still has not received. Today is day 10.

Back