Ordered from Henan Tengmao

American and Chinese it doesn’t matter - you tell the truth or you don’t. American customer service can be even worse! Every other Chinese supplier I’ve ordered from has been truthful and a lot more accurate. The product, however, was good.
That's my point exactly; expecting the Chinese to tell you the truth puts you at a disadvantage from the start. These sales reps are trained (I prefer to say programmed) to make sales and collect money. They will tell you whatever they have to in order to accomplish that, truth is rarely part of the equation.

That's my point exactly; expecting the Chinese to tell you the truth puts you at a disadvantage from the start. These sales reps are trained (I prefer to say programmed) to make sales and collect money. They will tell you whatever they have to in order to accomplish that, truth is rarely part of the equation.
So true!!!! I’m sticking to the ones who have been truthful from now on…

Somewhat lol. I just made a post about this on one of the Discord servers. Sometimes I think that we'd be better off without and tracking at all. It causes so much unnecessary anxiety and frustration for people, especially those who have little or no experience purchasing from most of these suppliers.

I try to remind people of a few important points regarding purchasing our hobby-related products from overseas:
  1. This is not like buying from Amazon. You need to adjust and temper your expectations or else you are setting yourself up for needless anxiety and frustration.
  2. Regardless of how nice and helpful the reps seem, they are well-trained in getting Americans to buy their products and are not your friend; it's 100% a profit transaction for them.
  3. Shipping our products from China to the US and Canada require the packages to take one or more circuitous routes which often result in unexpected delays. Air cargo has limitations both in space and scheduling, and there will be times when your order could very well sit in a container at an airport somewhere in the far east for several days. The supplier and their 3PL (Third-Party Logistics) provider have no control over this, and the supplier rarely has the ability to get any detailed information especially if the containers have passed between multiple 3PL companies.
  4. The USPS tracking numbers that reps provide is often completely useless until the package is physically in the hands of USPS. The 3PL providers that the suppliers use to get packages to us have the ability to "update" (or manipulate) the tracking information if/when it's convenient or they want to make it seem like the package is moving (often when it isn't). Just because a tracking number was generated shortly after you paid, that label isn't actually going to get put on your package until after the cargo has cleared customs and been delivered (by truck, rail, or both) to the 3PL warehouse in the US for sorting, labeling, and distribution.
  5. Never expect 7-10 day delivery, even if the rep "promises" it or you've received other orders in that time frame. Sometimes you may have to wait up to 6 weeks, especially if there are Chinese holidays on the calendar, if there are major events bringing any kind of attention on China/US relations, or if there's been unusual border activity like a recent big fentanyl bust or such that could disrupt the flow of cargo.
  6. The best way to avoid getting upset is to sign up for USPS Informed Delivery and just wait for the notification that your package is out for delivery.
  7. The USPS has it's own set of issues, so sometimes they will be the cause of additional delays, etc. It's disturbingly common to see packages take a nonsensical route around the US, tracking to stop updating for several days (I've even seen 2-3 weeks) and then have the package show up in your mailbox, or be marked as delivered when it's still sitting in the mail truck or at the post office. This is a USPS problem and while many suppliers are willing to re-ship in the case of a lost/seized package you need to be patient if they ask you to wait a couple of weeks or so to see if the package does eventually get delivered. 95% of the time, being patient eventually pays off.
  8. If you were fortunate enough to pay with a "protected" method such as card/PayPal/etc., don't be in such a rush to file a dispute. Remember that doing so is one of the main factors that causes those kind of payment methods to become unavailable to us, especially since all credit cards allow for at least 60 days to file a dispute, most are 90 days or more, and PayPal allows up to 180 days. Any of those time frames provides plenty of time for missing deliveries to show up or for suppliers to get a re-ship to you.

If all else fails, buying from domestic vendors or Chinese suppliers with stock in US warehouses will always be much faster and for many can be well worth the added expense to avoid anxiety.

Final words: Don't lie to yourself. You are buying grey-market products from overseas that could have questionable legality. Think of it like buying pills from a dealer on the street; expecting guarantees and refunds will lead to great disappointment, and maybe worse. I'd rather be out a few hundred bucks and take it as an important life lesson rather than some of the alternatives.
Can we get vendors that have US warehouses?
I am new to this forum. First time buying, 10mg tirzepatide from Hannah Henan tengmao. Took about about 2 weeks. Haven't tried it yet. Fast, easy communication, would recommend. Today, I just purchased 1 bx 15mg tirz and 1 bx reta from guruite, Jerry, says I will receive Fri may 17 in USPS tracking. Again, fast, easy and clear communication, both accept cc payment through alibaba. In the past I used qsc Tracy, now Irene, but they no longer accept cc payments. I'm not comfortable doing bank transfer, so I found this forum/peppy to find new convenient distributor. I still have some qsc vials and will update with effects from both.
Do you have Jerry's whatsapp handle? I've reached out to Tim and he responded they were out of the mg of tirz I need for my RS n he'd let me know when comes in but has not gotten back with me yet... 🤔

Can we get vendors that have US warehouses?

Do you have Jerry's whatsapp handle? I've reached out to Tim and he responded they were out of the mg of tirz I need for my RS n he'd let me know when comes in but has not gotten back with me yet... 🤔
Jerry from guruite +86 188 5161 2515
Literally 3 day shipping, rec'd today actually. Purple cap 15mg tirz
Grn cap 10mg reta

Yesterday I placed my first order with Henan. 10x15mg. Placed with Cora through WhatsApp. Super responsive and nice, easily paid through Alibaba.

I’m concerned it says “per agreement 45 days to ship” but Cora said shipping to me would take 15 days. Trusting Cora and I will update you all on when I receive it and how it compares to the tirz I’ve used from 2 other suppliers!
My order only took 7 days to arrive to the East Coast of the USA from the time I ordered to the time it was in my mailbox.

I have nothing but positive things to say about this vendor.

No. I was also wrong. Guruite was what feels the same as X. My husband told me we took Henan batch and it was actually Guruite. Took 10mg henan last night and it feels like I took nothing.

UPDATE: Henan just didn’t give me nausea like I’m used to. My husband has full appetite suppression and all the side effects. I’ve been ice cold the last few days and good appetite suppression. I was wrong and would order from H again if shipping didn’t take so long
What is Guruite?

Hello,

I found the GLP1 forum on the internet, and a participant there pointed me to your offers. They mentioned that you provide high-quality products and excellent service. Please offer me the products I have selected: Tirzepatide 10 mg, Retatrutide 10 mg, AOD 9604 2 mg, and BPC157 5 mg, including distilled water, as I assume the products offered are delivered in powdered form in the vials. Currently, I am injecting Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) 7.5 mg and would need a corresponding equivalent preparation.

I look forward to your offer and wish you a nice day, which has just begun here.

Best regards from Germany,
Werner Gog

I was freaking too when it happened because previously you would get the tracking within 24 hours and then it would be about 3 weeks or so to actually receive it … it’s been coming super quick once people get their tracking so I wouldn’t get nervous quite yet about that. I’ll be curious to hear how it works though because the last order I received was crap. Like I’m pretty sure they sent me something other than tirz .. even doubling my dose there a is minor effect?? Maybe???? but I think that might be in my head and hoping for something. been arguing with Cora for a min now about it.
How long does it usually take Cora to confirm payment was received? I sent bitcoin via the 2 hour delivery option and I got notified on my end it was received yesterday but nothing from cora

How long does it usually take Cora to confirm payment was received? I sent bitcoin via the 2 hour delivery option and I got notified on my end it was received yesterday but nothing from cora
I waited until I got at least one confirmation on the blockchain, and then I sent her a screenshot of the transaction. Probably within 1-2 hours, she responded and said her manager confirmed the transaction went through.

Have you confirmed that your transaction has at least one confirmation?

I waited until I got at least one confirmation on the blockchain, and then I sent her a screenshot of the transaction. Probably within 1-2 hours, she responded and said her manager confirmed the transaction went through.

Have you confirmed that your transaction has at least one confirmation?
Yes

Back