Orders from ASC, AmoPure, & Ronsen

its not word, its Janoshik test
GYC getting probably the best 3rd party test results from all vendors
I think she was talking about taking ASC (Tuk Angel) word for the sema15 being the same as the sema10.

I'm not seeing anything from GYC that signifies it's "The best of any vendor". Tests are on par for what they should be, like most others are, and close to what the pre-sale COA's showed, as they should. It's not like they are all way overfilled and 99.999% purity. Giving them massive credit for the tests being what they should be is like praising a baby for shitting in its diaper. They only tested 1 Reta vial when it was supposed to be 3. And they only tested 2 Cagri. To me, this is just more lies and bait and switch from GYC. They said they would test 3 each, they need to test 3 each. But in the end they skimped to get that few extra dollars in their pocket. That shows greed and deceit. The whole testing arrangement was a nightmare. It's taken over 2 months to get some of the tests completed, Still waiting for the sema test results, and some people are just now getting shipments for the other buy with the low purity tirz. I talked to 2 people who demanded a refund and were made to return the low purity tirz - costing them shipping expenses for nothing.

It blows my mind how so many people just skip right over the pile of bad shit and focus on the one good thing. I've never been able to do that. That doesnt earn my trust, becasue it doesnt convince me they know what they are doing and it makes me wonder what they will screw up the next time.

The sema10 test we were shown prior to purchase said 10.98mg and 99.995% purity. That high purity is one of the biggest reasons I ordered from them... price was the other - lesson learned!

Even if I were to send 3 vials in for testing and they came back awesome, I still will not ever order from them again. It's clear to me that they have no issue saying one thing and doing another.... in my book, that is a lie!

I also ordered T30 during this same group buy. Ordered 8/6. Shipped 8/8. No update on the tracking until 8/18. Arrived 8/22. It did not come with any customs document on the package, and the tracking doesn't show it ever going through customs. I've never seen this before in my limited shipments from China, but admittedly it's been a few years. I will not be able to test it on the RS until after I get back from a trip on the 3rd.

Edit: Vial confirmed to be vacuum sealed
Maybe it was shipped from a US “warehouse”? I know several do that.

I think she was talking about taking ASC (Tuk Angel) word for the sema15 being the same as the sema10.

I'm not seeing anything from GYC that signifies it's "The best of any vendor". Tests are on par for what they
yes, I must admit my post sounds like im saying "GYC is the best vendor" - no, they are not and they are far from perfect. They have serious communication issues, sending different batches than promised etc.

But most of their tests, including 3rd party from users come back with overfill in the 5%-20% and purity usually above 99.5%. There are already like 10 COAs of their products around ... if compared to other vendors their results are indeed the best.

However I would not recommend them specifically to new users, as this vendor is more for types with gambling mentality! ;) I did also order from them, because 1) they are cheap 2) their products mostly tests overfill and with high purity.

To give them again some credit, their are slowly improving, with their GB3 they test the batch before send out to customers and make sure its overfill and >99% pure

For anyone looking for a vendor, please have a look at @dionysos vendors list first and do your own research. So far there is not any 100% trusted vendor, every order caries a risk.

My order of Sema10 from them works perfectly, however I didn't see the test for this batch yet, but im the more gambling mentality type so im OK with that. I will personally probably order from them again, if their test results will continue coming back with so good results and selling with so low price.

But again I need to stress: I also do not endorse this vendor, as they are having a serious issues.

Last edited:

I'm not seeing anything from GYC that signifies it's "The best of any vendor". Tests are on par for what they should be, like most others are, and close to what the pre-sale COA's showed, as they should. It's not like they are all way overfilled and 99.999% purity. Giving them massive credit for the tests being what they should be is like praising a baby for shitting in its diaper. They only tested 1 Reta vial when it was supposed to be 3. And they only tested 2 Cagri. To me, this is just more lies and bait and switch from GYC. They said they would test 3 each, they need to test 3 each. But in the end they skimped to get that few extra dollars in their pocket. That shows greed and deceit. The whole testing arrangement was a nightmare. It's taken over 2 months to get some of the tests completed, Still waiting for the sema test results, and some people are just now getting shipments for the other buy with the low purity tirz. I talked to 2 people who demanded a refund and were made to return the low purity tirz - costing them shipping expenses for nothing.

It blows my mind how so many people just skip right over the pile of bad shit and focus on the one good thing. I've never been able to do that. That doesnt earn my trust, becasue it doesnt convince me they know what they are doing and it makes me wonder what they will screw up the next time.

The sema10 test we were shown prior to purchase said 10.98mg and 99.995% purity. That high purity is one of the biggest reasons I ordered from them... price was the other - lesson learned!

Even if I were to send 3 vials in for testing and they came back awesome, I still will not ever order from them again. It's clear to me that they have no issue saying one thing and doing another.... in my book, that is a lie!
In GYC’s defense (although I’m not really defending them), only one Reta vial was tested because only one person donated it. I bought the Reta from GB2 but was lacking trust that they were paying for it after the GB1 fiasco. The results were good and another person posted their own testing results were even better. I might purchase from them again depending on how post-GB testing is handled.

In GYC’s defense (although I’m not really defending them), only one Reta vial was tested because only one person donated it. I bought the Reta from GB2 but was lacking trust that they were paying for it after the GB1 fiasco. The results were good and another person posted their own testing results were even better. I might purchase from them again depending on how post-GB testing is handled.
yes there was a lot of drama around their GBs and I totally understand frustration of the participants, but - at the end they so far managed in most (but not all yet) cases to resolve it and tests still coming back with excellent results.
Because of the few issues around how they handle their business, they can be recommended only with caution and whoever wants to order from them for the first time needs to be aware of these issues first (do own research).

I just ordered with a ASC, cant wait to get my first kit.. but i have to say, Tuk has been very responsive and very understanding, was a great transaction. the last COA for the Tirz 15mg looking Pretty Good!

I WAS talking about Tuk and the 2 different Sema quantities testing the same. And yeah not just gonna take their word for it. Also read the thread of you trying to get Annie to test the Sema from the group buy. I could tell how frustrated you were. Don’t blame you at all! I bought Tirz from her last group buy and looks like it tested well. Haven’t pinned any yet.

yes, I must admit my post sounds like im saying "GYC is the best vendor" - no, they are not and they are far from perfect. They have serious communication issues, sending different batches than promised etc.

But most of their tests, including 3rd party from users come back with overfill in the 5%-20% and purity usually above 99.5%. There are already like 10 COAs of their products around ... if compared to other vendors their results are indeed the best.

However I would not recommend them specifically to new users, as this vendor is more for types with gambling mentality! ;) I did also order from them, because 1) they are cheap 2) their products mostly tests overfill and with high purity.

To give them again some credit, their are slowly improving, with their GB3 they test the batch before send out to customers and make sure its overfill and >99% pure

For anyone looking for a vendor, please have a look at @dionysos vendors list first and do your own research. So far there is not any 100% trusted vendor, every order caries a risk.

My order of Sema10 from them works perfectly, however I didn't see the test for this batch yet, but im the more gambling mentality type so im OK with that. I will personally probably order from them again, if their test results will continue coming back with so good results and selling with so low price.

But again I need to stress: I also do not endorse this vendor, as they are having a serious issues.
Thank you, very helpful.

I appreciate the sharing & caring of research. Very helpful for me to discern my own opinions, then forget all I have researched & make an impulse buy from a random.... . Love the thoughtful & forthcoming in the moment responses, even in disagreement, most respectful. Happy to be here. Especially with you, MrsRoper_1977. I hijacked your thread, NOT. but did see that & that is me too..lurking but having an opinion

I would like to ask if anyone who purchased any product from ASC recently, did own test?
I didn't see any 3rd party test from them yet.

I would like to ask if anyone who purchased any product from ASC recently, did own test?
I didn't see any 3rd party test from them yet.
Several of us have just sent in vials from the T30 GB to have tested and plan to post publicly when complete. We're doing sterility, though, so it'll be 2-3 weeks from the date all the vials are received by the lab (they are being mailed out today and tomorrow, PeptideTest is doing the testing).

btw. how is it with the group test for Amo?
I saw yesterday already someone posted 3rd party test for the new batch (on peppys).

yes, they are in the vendor thread here too - Annie GYC (GU YUN Chemical). I will add, just because I ordered from them, does not mean I would vouch for them!

but you are welcome to decide for yourself. Hell, I'll even invite you to their discord server!

Could you send me the Annie GYC link the one posted is expired.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back