Oxytocin CHIME IN

As a retired labor and delivery nurse I just can’t imagine what you all would use this for. A nap then extra energy makes zero sense to me.
Lol the effects aren't just that first, but even if it was it would still be a nice bonus, why do you think people take caffeine and melatonin for exemple?

Isn’t oxytocin the same hormone that gets released after a good roll in the hay?

Might be better ways of doing this - without the dumpy side effects.

Just sayin..,,

Lol the effects aren't just that first, but even if it was it would still be a nice bonus, why do you think people take caffeine and melatonin for exemple?
My point is we used oxytocin daily in L&D and no one needed to poop right away, took a nap, or was energetic later. So still not getting it. As a side note ladies nipple stimulation can release your natural oxytocin.

My point is we used oxytocin daily in L&D and no one needed to poop right away, took a nap, or was energetic later. So still not getting it. As a side note ladies nipple stimulation can release your natural oxytocin.
I have nipples not because I'm a women but rather because I'm a fat guy, does it still count lol

Back