Pay attention to supplier names!

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
When posting, please pay attention to include more complete supplier names.

For instance, "Henan" and "Hebei" are provinces in China, not company names. Most Chinese companies preface their company name with the name of the province or city in which they're based.

So when you just say "Henan", nobody can be sure if you mean Henan Tengmao, Henan Sigma, Henan Hengernuo, Henan Hota, etc.

Same with Hebei Lingding, Hebei Dongdu, Hebei Yalin, Hebei Kendou, etc.

Got it? Good! :cool:

For instance, "Henan" and "Hebei" are provinces in China, not company names. Most Chinese companies preface their company name with the name of the province or city in which they're based.

So when you just say "Henan", nobody can be sure if you mean Henan Tengmao, Henan Sigma, Henan Hengernuo, Henan Hota, etc.

Thank you so much. Newbie here and hate to be a pain asking questions that probably had already been addressed😔. Right after I joined you went m.i.a. and everyone was worried. I'm so glad your back!!

Have you found anyone reliable?
Hi, I am a vendor from ASC. We are preparing for a new round of janoshik product testing, and if the product you need is not one of them, I would like to apply to the leadership to include your product. Of course, this is based on the fact that you are not in a hurry to find a supplier. If you are in a hurry, I would be willing to request some free samples for you to test. If all goes well and I get approval, you can leave your kind words after using it.:)

Hi, I am a vendor from ASC. We are preparing for a new round of janoshik product testing, and if the product you need is not one of them, I would like to apply to the leadership to include your product. Of course, this is based on the fact that you are not in a hurry to find a supplier. If you are in a hurry, I would be willing to request some free samples for you to test. If all goes well and I get approval, you can leave your kind words after using it.:)
I would be interested in some free samples to try.

u r so right friend! Hebei HeNan is province not company name
any guys has question,
please feel free to ask
i will explain anything i know:coffee:
I just ordered from a new one it shipped the next day waiting to receive. I was using henan tengmao but my last batch was crap and the tests people got back show it’s underdosed

A sample of Tirz?

Please send me your product and price list as well as COAs. I’m interested in multiple different peptides at wholesale pricing and will be a repeat customer if quality is good. note that I’ll be retesting a vile from each shipment myself as well.

Please send me your product and price list as well as COAs. I’m interested in multiple different peptides at wholesale pricing and will be a repeat customer if quality is good. note that I’ll be retesting a vile from each shipment myself as well.
How did all that testing go tjkane252?

I purchased from Hebei Lingding through Alibaba in May and did notice when checking in my orders on the app that the payment was actually paid to Henan Tengmao

Interested in free samples

SPOILER ALERT:​

... Henan Tengmao, Henan Sigma, Henan Hengernuo, Henan Hota, Hebei Lingding, Hebei Dongdu, Hebei Yalin, Hebei Kendou, etc

Are All The Same Company!

/s
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back