payment through paypal, europe delivery

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here and looking for some help. I'd like to get started with Tirzepatide, but can't afford 500$ per month to do it, so looking for a good but affordable supplier.

Not comfortable paying with Bitcoin or bank transfer, would prefer using Paypal, does anyone know of a trustworthy vendor that would accept that payment method?
And recs of vendors that send to Europe?

Look for a seller with alibaba.
Every vendor has some little problems lastly but most used vendors here are QSC, ASC or SRY.
You can ask them for alibaba.

All deliver to Europe

我们接受阿里巴巴,您可以完全放心我们的质量和运输
please follow the rules for sellers

and no one here speaks chinese

AMOPURE, but you have to register for alibaba. alibaba is good in that there are protections in place if you don't get your product.
Why Alibaba over PayPal? Is t registering for Alibaba as simple as making an account? Or is there more to it?

I’m looking to make a purchase with ASC and curious which method and why is best.

Open to suggestions, thanks for your time.

Setting up with Alibaba is much like setting up an amazon account. You can link your Paypal to Alibaba account, then go to your Paypal and pay from there. Or you can use Alibaba and pay through Paypal on the Alibaba site. There's some good protections there and a charge back option if paying with CC. I think sellers in China/Asia use Alibaba like Amazon so probably just easy for them. This was my first time using Alibaba and it was not too bad setting up. Seller just sends a payment request to your Alibaba queue and you click/pay with Paypal. That's it.

Setting up with Alibaba is much like setting up an amazon account. You can link your Paypal to Alibaba account, then go to your Paypal and pay from there. Or you can use Alibaba and pay through Paypal on the Alibaba site. There's some good protections there and a charge back option if paying with CC. I think sellers in China/Asia use Alibaba like Amazon so probably just easy for them. This was my first time using Alibaba and it was not too bad setting up. Seller just sends a payment request to your Alibaba queue and you click/pay with Paypal. That's it.
Appreciate your time and detailed response, thanks for the help.

Back