PE 22 28

ThePepPlanner

Registered
Reaction score
I've used PE2228 for about 9 weeks continuously at 400-600 mcg.

Prior to starting there was minimal real life reviews if it even worked as promoted. So if you have a vial/kit/whatever sitting around or coming your way; here you go to convince you to use it.

Backfill on history usage because it's important - I am currently taking 40mg of Prozac for quite some time.

Dr did not want to increase dosage & I refused to restart on another SSRI.. so PE 22 28 as plan B.

The effects are not immediate and definitely took a few days to notice a difference. I started out at 400mcg like research notes had suggested.

Effects are not as strong as any SSRI. It is not a "happy" injection or something like tesofensine where you can pinpoint when it's started kicking in. But the "bad" thoughts subside over the course of taking it and motivation has increased. Overall the good days are tallied more than the bad.

I think this peptide is great to use to get through speed bumps in life. Chronic depression-ist probably shouldn't use this as a fix all.

I'm my case, I needed a boost while already taking SSRIs. It's allowed me to continue my current dosage but obtain better insight on my days.

Do I think this is a un-cycable peptide? No. I've already bumped up to 600mcg to feel the same effect as the beginning. Washouts should be recommended.

I'm a big fan of this peptide and plan to use daily until 600mcg no longer works for me. Then I will do a washout period.

I would love to hear if anyone else has had a different experience, concern or question about it.

Best of luck 📖💉

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Accentpreferred
Back