Pep Pen aka insulin pen peptide pen information

ZakAP

New_Member
Reaction score
I don't think I have found all of the information in one place on using peptide pens aka insulin pens. I thought it might be useful for someone out there to have this.

Using an insulin cartridge pen you first need to fill the cartridge with your peptide. That then is inserted into the pen itself. After you load the cartridge, for each injection you will need to add a needle to the end. You then use the dial on the side of the pen to select how many units you want to give. When you are ready to give the injection you push the part of the pen where you dialed your dose.

Why I love this method:
  • You are not injecting yourself with the same needle that you just used to draw up your dose - something I absolutely HATE doing and refuse to do if at all possible.
  • Drawing up units has less room for error.
Instructions on filling the cartridge:
It is much easier to see than to try to describe. This is a great video.

Instructions on adding the filled cartridge to the pen:

Where I bought my pen:
AliExpress for about $17. There are numerous suppliers on AliExpress selling these. If you want to buy domestic there are people re-selling these. I am sure google can help you there or maybe others have suggestions.

Needles I bought:
You will also need needles - I preferred a 5mm length but there are also 4mm and 8 mm.

Cartridges:
Are one time use. Current best price I could find for a pack of 10 or 20.

Reconstituting syringe:
Also you will need syringes for reconstituting. I prefer 3 ml syringes - gauge and needle size does not matter very much imho. I get whatever my work has available I can find from other sources.

Last edited:
Great info!!! I finally started using a pen this week for my daily peps. It's not much of a time difference but I can fill more doses and reconstitute less often ( instead of just a few days of SS31 I can do 10). Thus, less waste for needles too. I use the 3ml syringes with luer locks to recon.

Do you guys switch the needle tip for each shot? And keep the pen in the refrigerator between shots?

I’ve been tossing around getting one of the small mini fridges or a makeup fridge to keep the pens in.

Do you guys switch the needle tip for each shot? And keep the pen in the refrigerator between shots?
Yep.
I’ve been tossing around getting one of the small mini fridges or a makeup fridge to keep the pens in.
I just got one! I love it. It was in my Temu cart for like $40 and then there was a flash sale for $16. I put a temperature monitor in there and it stays around 37°- 41°

1000009258.png 1000009259.png

You should use a new needle tip everytime and remove the needle after injecting and store the pen back in the fridge...otherwise it could leak

I have got to get out more...had no idea there was even a thing called a makeup fridge. 😂
Some skincare stuff like serums lasts longer refrigerated. They were originally marketed for soda cans and such and people would keep them at their office desks. I've seen them around for a long time. They can fit 6 cans perfectly. Then someone thought, "oh this is perfect for my skincare!" and that's mostly what I've seen them marketed as for the last 4-5ish years or so.

Absolutely I use a new needle each time. And it goes back in the fridge after use.

I don't think I have found all of the information in one place on using peptide pens aka insulin pens. I thought it might be useful for someone out there to have this.

Using an insulin cartridge pen you first need to fill the cartridge with your peptide. That then is inserted into the pen itself. After you load the cartridge, for each injection you will need to add a needle to the end. You then use the dial on the side of the pen to select how many units you want to give. When you are ready to give the injection you push the part of the pen where you dialed your dose.

Why I love this method:
  • You are not injecting yourself with the same needle that you just used to draw up your dose - something I absolutely HATE doing and refuse to do if at all possible.
  • Drawing up units has less room for error.
Instructions on filling the cartridge:
It is much easier to see than to try to describe. This is a great video.

Instructions on adding the filled cartridge to the pen:

Where I bought my pen:
AliExpress for about $17. There are numerous suppliers on AliExpress selling these. If you want to buy domestic there are people re-selling these. I am sure google can help you there or maybe others have suggestions.

Needles I bought:
You will also need needles - I preferred a 5mm length but there are also 4mm and 8 mm.

Cartridges:
Are one time use. Current best price I could find for a pack of 10 or 20.
Appreciate you doing this and linking the tools needed

Back