PepPens

Hopefully Peppens or one of the others will run a sale for you soon...I got mine from them for $15 + shipping when on sale. Maybe cheaper on aliexpress but haven't checked lately.

Last edited:
Both Peppens and EZSupply have V1 and V2 models and neither one describes the difference, at least not that I can decipher.

Peppen V1: 3ML Cartridge compatible, up to 60 Unit/ml dosing. Pen cap.
Peppen V2: A Peptide Pen that supports up to 60 unit injections and utilizes the standard 3 ML Pen Cartridge

Which do you'all have? Is it just a cosmetic change?

The ResearchROI starter pack looks good but they are sold out of additional pens.
Hello this is AK from EZPsupply.com

I’m glad you like/enjoy our pens. Just to clear up some confusion and give you my personal preference. We initially came up with / started the whole V1/V2 naming convention. Later we realized this was a mistake but everyone is copying and running with it 😂.

EZpen V1 - Holds 3mL cartridge but can dispense up to 80 units in one shot
-only 2 colors but new colors in production
-bayonet style cartridge chamber
-slightly longer in size

Ezpen V2 - Holds 3mL cartridge but can dispense up to 60 units in one shot
-larger selection of colors
-retractable tip that can hide needle
-cartridge chamber screws on

Personal opinion…can’t go wrong with either pen but I prefer EZpen V1. Plunger mechanism is smoother and I like the bayonet cartridge chamber feature.

Q: How are the units on a pen comparable to a syringe?
A: The units are the same, 1 unit on a pen is the same as 1 unit on a syringe which equals .01mL

Q: Are the cartridges you sell sterilized?
A: Yes they are washed and sterilized by us, we use a medical grade sterilizer. Cartridge sterile packaging indicator in the corner will be blacked showing they were sterilized.

Q: Where can i order your pens and cartridges?
A: Please visit our website at
EZPsupply.com

Join our telegram/community so you can stay up to date on promotions and giveaways!
EZP Telegram

Welcome to the forum.
If you are looking at promoting your products on here you may need to register as a Vendor with @ZippityDooDah not sure since it's not peptides. You may what to ask.

Really glad you posted and cleared this up as far as the Versions...I had not been able to figure it out... :)

Checked out your website and looks really nice.

Got any sales coming up to help @Heidi1953 out? ;)

So if I understand correctly the bayonet style cartridge chamber on V1 means you push the cartridge chamber on and do a quarter twist?...while V2 (the ones I have) the chamber threads on?

But both use the exact same 3ml cartridges and same needles?

Maybe we can talk @OconeeDawg into renaming the thread PepPens / EZPSupply :) ;)

Welcome to the forum.
If you are looking at promoting your products on here you may need to register as a Vendor with @ZippityDooDah not sure since it's not peptides. You may what to ask.

Really glad you posted and cleared this up as far as the Versions...I had not been able to figure it out... :)

Checked out your website and looks really nice.

Got any sales coming up to help @Heidi1953 out? ;)

So if I understand correctly the bayonet style cartridge chamber on V1 means you push the cartridge chamber on and do a quarter twist?...while V2 (the ones I have) the chamber threads on?

But both use the exact same 3ml cartridges and same needles?

Maybe we can talk @OconeeDawg into renaming the thread PepPens / EZPSupply :) ;)
Haha it’s no worries and yes you are correct! I messaged him earlier today actually, he probably gets tons of messages on a daily. Yes we will be having a big promotion soon as well as a giveaway! We used to have a community of 1500+ on discord but unfortunately our channel was nuked.

We have moved over to Telegram and will be doing some giveaways soon to continue growing our community :)

Keep on the lookout in our telegram as well as here once I have the correct privileges.

Damn. I was looking at PepPens earlier and they were full price. Ended up going with a Lilly Ergo 2 off AlieExpress for $12 instead. Damn.

Damn. I was looking at PepPens earlier and they were full price. Ended up going with a Lilly Ergo 2 off AlieExpress for $12 instead. Damn.
It's been my experience that ONE pen is NEVER enough!

Also because I don't know the answer and am hoping you or some of the more experienced members do...Does the Lilly Ergo 2 take the standard cartridges we see being sold all the time?

From what I've gathered, yes. They seem to take the standard 3ml cartridge that other pens take. Seeing the costs including shipping, I probably would have gone with the Ergo 2 regardless. Haven't gathered anything to say that the other pens are worth that much more.

Does the Lilly Ergo 2 take the standard cartridges we see being sold all the time?
Yes. I ordered the Lilly Ergo 2 and a 10 pack of cartridges from Alibaba. They did include some instructions that were written in English but I was familiar with how it works. As for the cartridges they were bubble wrapped very nicely and no damage.
Just for peace of mind I did sterilize the cartridges in an old pressure cooker with a 15lb weight. The indicator tape did change and I feel safe using them.
Total $15.40 and took 2 weeks to arrive. No complaints.
Long story short- yes the cartridges fit !

The Ergo 2 and 10 cartridges from Aliexpress came out to $13.50 for me. The PepPens look nicer, but the pen by itself, on sale, would be $22 shipped.

Pen: $12.00
Cartridges (10): $1.50
Needles (100): $10.10
3ml Luer Lock Syringe (30): $7.10
Filter (10): $21

Not that bad all together. I was already looking at having to buy new syringes/needles as I don't have any and would have needed them in addition to the 3ml syringes I'll use during reconstitution. I would have had to buy 3ml sterile vials instead if I was using syringes rather than pen. Really came out pretty even price wise.

Last edited:
From what I've gathered, yes. They seem to take the standard 3ml cartridge that other pens take. Seeing the costs including shipping, I probably would have gone with the Ergo 2 regardless. Haven't gathered anything to say that the other pens are worth that much more.
When I was starting to look for Pens I was looking at ALL the cartridges and Pens on AliExpress/Alibaba and felt overwelmed and afraid I was going to get stuff that wouldn't all work together and wasn't sure I wanted to deal with trying to sterilize the carts myself to start...so I chickened out when I saw a previouse sale from Peppens. :ROFLMAO:

Back