Peptide Dosage Chart

This is great. There is another awesome one on Peppys but I don't think I can share it, but I can leave some breadcrumbs lol. The link is buried in a document in a subfolder in the additional resources folder. It lists multiple protocols, which peps pair well, which leps to avoid mixing, halflife, and common side effects. It's pretty locked down and you can't even copy & paste or screenshot it, but I go back to it frequently.

This is great. There is another awesome one on Peppys but I don't think I can share it, but I can leave some breadcrumbs lol. The link is buried in a document in a subfolder in the additional resources folder. It lists multiple protocols, which peps pair well, which leps to avoid mixing, halflife, and common side effects. It's pretty locked down and you can't even copy & paste or screenshot it, but I go back to it frequently.
GREAT doc. I tend to have it open frequently.

I like it but would also say to check alternate sources. For example I have done a buttload of reading about ipamorelin and the 5/2 dosage schedule is not based in any science, as well as the dosage being listed once daily being kind of a best guess. I do 3x/day, some do 2x/day. I suppose a lot of these peptides are almost a best guess or are based in very little actual research though so I welcome another perspective!

I like it but would also say to check alternate sources. For example I have done a buttload of reading about ipamorelin and the 5/2 dosage schedule is not based in any science, as well as the dosage being listed once daily being kind of a best guess. I do 3x/day, some do 2x/day. I suppose a lot of these peptides are almost a best guess or are based in very little actual research though so I welcome another perspective!
What dose do you do for Ipam?

What dose do you do for Ipam?
I started with 200mcg 1x/day to feel out how I reacted and did fine for a week. Then 2x/day, then 3x/day. So 600mcg total per day in 3 doses now. I have seen some information about how there are diminishing returns past 100mcg/dose like I think Dr. Seeds, but I'll take some diminishing returns, I have plenty of ipa. Everything seems to say that you can't exceed your body's ability to make GH with ipamorelin, and that's overall why it's considered safe to use. As much as any increase in GH is for a human being, anyway so consider risks with more dosage. I've seen some anecdotal information saying that taking ipa long term and then stopping, like without cycling every few weeks, does not cause rebound low GH levels which would seem to imply that it doesn't have any rebound effect that makes a cycle necessary. Maybe anyway, more info necessary.

I started with 200mcg 1x/day to feel out how I reacted and did fine for a week. Then 2x/day, then 3x/day. So 600mcg total per day in 3 doses now.
I just started a little over a week ago and at a suuuper tiny dose to make sure I wouldn't get a reaction. Like the first dose was just 50mcg lol. Then I did a few more days at 100mcg and now I'm doing 200mcg 2x per day.

I just started a little over a week ago and at a suuuper tiny dose to make sure I wouldn't get a reaction. Like the first dose was just 50mcg lol. Then I did a few more days at 100mcg and now I'm doing 200mcg 2x per day.
I think you'll like it. It's been a solid month for me at the twice a day, started the third daily dose last week. I've been doing a lot of weight lifting and have cleaned up my nutrition but that definitely doesn't account for the gains by itself so I'm loving it!

I'm also a big fan of skin care and my skin looks amazing! I definitely plan to use ipamorelin in the future, and maybe next time I have the money do cjc no dac with it. Is yours with cjc or ipamorelin alone?

I think you'll like it. It's been a solid month for me at the twice a day, started the third daily dose last week. I've been doing a lot of weight lifting and have cleaned up my nutrition but that definitely doesn't account for the gains by itself so I'm loving it!

I'm also a big fan of skin care and my skin looks amazing! I definitely plan to use ipamorelin in the future, and maybe next time I have the money do cjc no dac with it. Is yours with cjc or ipamorelin alone?
I'm doing ipamorelin solo, depending on how I like it I may do the cjc combo for my next cycle. I'm also interested in its potential to help bone density as I'm higher risk for osteoporosis after getting my ovaries removed. Improved sleep is another benefit I'm hoping to see, but I'm also currently doing DSIP and so far liking the results. I usually do my 2nd dose of ipamorelin late afternoon, but once I'm through this bottle of DSIP I'll probably change that to before bedtime or split into 3 doses like you.

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but I thought I would share as I find it useful.

Thanks for this! Do you (or anyone else) have a list of vendors similar to Dionysus’ for Semax sourcing? I was hoping to try unconstituted semax and/ or N Acetyl Semax Amidate from a vendor similar to Amopure, although I’m aware these aren’t peptides.

Otherwise, my choice was going to be this (https://biostrategix.com/collections/current-peptides?page=3) for one vile of semax and one of N-Acetyl Semax Amidate, to compare energy boost, focus, motivation, etc.

Thanks for this! Do you (or anyone else) have a list of vendors similar to Dionysus’ for Semax sourcing? I was hoping to try unconstituted semax and/ or N Acetyl Semax Amidate from a vendor similar to Amopure, although I’m aware these aren’t peptides.

Otherwise, my choice was going to be this (https://biostrategix.com/collections/current-peptides?page=3) for one vile of semax and one of N-Acetyl Semax Amidate, to compare energy boost, focus, motivation, etc.
If you're looking for domestic, a few of the ones labeled green on his US spreadsheet carries one or both versions. I'm not sure about China sources though.

Just checked their price lists, looks like QSC, Angel, and SRY have Semax.

QSC has N Acetyl Semax on their price list but it's crossed out so I'm guessing it's out of stock.

ETA: Accidentally said ASC instead of QSC

Last edited:
Just checked their price lists, looks like QSC, Angel, and SRY have Semax.

QSC has N Acetyl Semax on their price list but it's crossed out so I'm guessing it's out of stock.

ETA: Accidentally said ASC instead of QSC
Thanks! I want to try either QSC, Angel, or SRY first instead of Biostrategix. Have you personally compared the effects of regular semax vs. N-Acetyl semax?

Back