Peptide Research

hsperandeo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
New to this group. I am researching peptides. Can anyone here give me insight into if there are differences in Mounjaro and Peptide Tirzep? If so, what are they? Does this mean dosing needs to be different if you switch from Monj to Tirzep peptide? Any help is appreciated!

Hi,
New to this group. I am researching peptides. Can anyone here give me insight into if there are differences in Mounjaro and Peptide Tirzep? If so, what are they? Does this mean dosing needs to be different if you switch from Monj to Tirzep peptide? Any help is appreciated!
Mounjara is the peptide tirzepitide. The Mounjara box is labeled with tirzepitide in parenthesis under the brand name.
The Tirzepitide being sold on US and Chinese peptide sites are technically the same, assuming the product sold is pure (i.e., 99%+ purity).
Like Christy said, dosing is the same.

Hi,

I started on Zepbound and then switched to compound Tirzepatide. I can't tell the different to be honest. :) Works just as well, same dosage.

I started on Zepbound and then switched to compound Tirzepatide. I can't tell the different to be honest. :) Works just as well, same dosage.
Lunabean - Generally speaking, how much less money is Compound Tirzepatide?

When our group insurance stopped covering all GLP-1s last fall,
my wife and I were quoted $2,780 per month for Wegovy.
Searching carefully I found credible compounding pharmacy
options for Semaglutide that would total $700-900 per month.

However I ALSO found research Semaglutide sources at that time.
Our expense since then has been less than $200.00 per month.
The weight loss results have been identical to prescription Wegovy.

If knew then what I know now about peptide sources
the cost would have been lower still
- less than $40 per month total for us both.

And that is lower than the co-pay was on my group insurance.

Dionysos -- thank you so much. What compound pharmacy do you use? Is it a national mail order? If not, can you recommend one in Mckinney, Frisco or nearby area?? 3) Is it a Sterile Pharacy?

Hello,

Thank you for your post. It covered several components of uncertainty unlike many other sites. Compounding pharmacy, weight loss, GLP-1, peptides, wegovy, semaglutide, & cost savings. I was intrigued & now happily a part of the glp1forum.

If you have the time & don’t mind, would you please share your wisdom? I am very interested in your opinion on how one should get started without insurance coverage while utilizing the sources mentioned to save money.
I am currently waiting on my first RX for the lowest 28 day dose of tirzepatide to be delivered. Telehealth Appointment-$69.99 Visit, $60.00 Prior Authorization, $5.00 Pharmacy Check Charge=$134.99 + Tirzepatide $230.00 = Total $364.99 (2 Month Process Minimum).
Email apettey7@gmail.com
I’m happy to give you my cell # if you don’t feel like typing all the info.

Hello,

Thank you for your post. It covered several components of uncertainty unlike many other sites. Compounding pharmacy, weight loss, GLP-1, peptides, wegovy, semaglutide, & cost savings. I was intrigued & now happily a part of the glp1forum.

If you have the time & don’t mind, would you please share your wisdom? I am very interested in your opinion on how one should get started without insurance coverage while utilizing the sources mentioned to save money.
I am currently waiting on my first RX for the lowest 28 day dose of tirzepatide to be delivered. Telehealth Appointment-$69.99 Visit, $60.00 Prior Authorization, $5.00 Pharmacy Check Charge=$134.99 + Tirzepatide $230.00 = Total $364.99 (2 Month Process Minimum).
Email apettey7@gmail.com
I’m happy to give you my cell # if you don’t feel like typing all the info.
No wisdom here @AprilPettey, just my observations regarding my experiences.
To clarify a bit for you, I did not choose to use GLP1s from a compounding pharmacy. I have used compounded pharmacy products in the past and benefitted from them. Compounding pharmacy products solve the supply issues but can be awkward to initiate and are still somewhat costly for the two of us.

My preference was to go from prescription Wegovy injector pens to reconstituting research peptides and using insulin syringes for self-injecting. I've successfully used both research Semaglutide and research Tirzepatide sourced from three US vendors. Far, far cheaper than prescription Wegovy and no delays or supply issues. They also do not require the involvement of physicians additional to our long-standing clinic relationships. Research peptides have provided my wife and I the same observable benefits as prescribed Wegovy. I've never used prescription Zepbound but my experience thus far with research Titzepatide has been very good and seemingly comparable to Zepbound user reports.

$40 that is dirt cheap. I NEED YOUR PEPTIDES! Wow

$40 that is dirt cheap.
YEAH!!!
Let's ponder how
meds that cost 40 bucks to make can possibly cost Americans $2,780 :unsure:

@beecostco Everything I know about acquiring low cost Semaglutide
is a result of being in the glp1forum.com and the assistance of members here.
Hang around a while, I'll help you if I'm able,
AND, there are wiser, more accurate, and less erratic village elders who may help you as well.

Last edited:
YEAH!!!
Let's ponder how
meds that cost 40 bucks to make can possibly cost Americans $2,780 :unsure:

@beecostco Everything I know about acquiring low cost Semaglutide
is a result of being in the glp1forum.com and the assistance of members here.
Hang around a while, I'll help you if I'm able,
AND, there are wiser, more accurate, and less erratic village elders who may help you as well.
Well I am glad I came here when I did

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back