PeptideGurus - any anecdotes?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I’ve worked my way from breadcrumbs to at least some bready crust, and I’m wondering if anyone has had any experience with PeptideGurus? Domestic stock in AZ, free shipping on 2+ kits, and pay with PayPal and other convenient methods with no mention of crypto. Prices seem on point for domestic. Janoshik tests look decent.

Anyone else? Does this seem too good to be true? Any insights would be great! Thank you all. This forum has been invaluable so far.

I don't believe I've heard of them before, but there are literally a dozen new vendors popping up every day so keeping track of them has become nearly impossible.

About the only advice I can offer is that any domestic vendor accepting PayPal is probably very new since PayPal is pretty quick to cancel accounts in the peptide industry, and usually new vendors have very limited finances and inventory so what they may show you a test for may not truly be what they're shipping to you since they're relying on new business to bring in the revenue to replenish stock and it's very rare to get stock from the same batch on separate orders placed over the course of more than a few days.

T
I don't believe I've heard of them before, but there are literally a dozen new vendors popping up every day so keeping track of them has become nearly impossible.

About the only advice I can offer is that any domestic vendor accepting PayPal is probably very new since PayPal is pretty quick to cancel accounts in the peptide industry, and usually new vendors have very limited finances and inventory so what they may show you a test for may not truly be what they're shipping to you since they're relying on new business to bring in the revenue to replenish stock and it's very rare to get stock from the same batch on separate orders placed over the course of more than a few days.
This is valuable insight and I appreciate your candor. Given what you’ve said, I think I will pass on their offer. When things seem too good to be true, they probably are.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back