PGB announcement ~⚠️ Mix up Tesofensine & BPC tablets.

SassyPants

New_Member
Reaction score
Taken from telegram and sharing here

During a second round of testing, where we randomly select a member’s product for retesting, the BPC tablets were found to contain Teso instead.

Jano test below:

[https://janoshik.com/tests/49535-BPC_Tabs_500mcg_Rd2_L9K4RB8TNPCZ ](https://janoshik.com/tests/49535-BPC_Tabs_500mcg_Rd2_L9K4RB8TNPCZ)

**What We Know So Far:**

All Teso orders shipped prior to July 20 are confirmed to be correct. At that time, there were no other tablets in the domestic warehouse, so no mix-up could have occurred. We are currently working to identify where the error happened and will provide updates as we gather more information.

**What We Will Do:**

Out of an abundance of caution, we have pulled all tablet products (except 5a1mq due to the ability to identify it by its color) from our store. For any members potentially affected by this mix-up, we will be notifying you via email and issuing refunds via store credit. Additionally, we want to reassure you that a new inventory management system with improved controls and processes has been implemented to prevent this from happening in the future.

We deeply apologize for this error and appreciate your patience as we work to identify affected members and issue the refund via store credits.

Thank you

Is it just the bottles labeled BPC that are affected? Bottles labeled as Teso are in fact Teso?

Their remedy is somewhat insufficient. Simply getting a store credit or refund for the mixup doesn’t help replace the product, especially if you made the minimum $200 order to avoid a $50 shipping fee. To replace these items in a future buy will require me to purchase another $200 or more or pay $50 shipping. This solution of theirs doesn’t make me whole. I sent a reply to their email asking about just getting the product replaced, which has gone unanswered.

It would also be helpful to get more information about the tablet size, color, weight to know for sure if we have correct or incorrect product.

The product I received that should be Tesofensine is in a bottle marked as shown and the tablets weigh in at .196g - .204g on my scale.

Attachments

• IMG_4842.jpeg
    IMG_4842.jpeg
    459.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4843.jpeg
    IMG_4843.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back