Post concussive syndrome & fatigue

Homegrown

Reaction score
I have post concussive syndrome and am struggling with fatigue, daily. I’m wonder if T could be adding to my PCS caused fatigue?
I have been on since June and have lost 34 pounds, 10 mg for the last month.

Does anyone have any experience? Should I switch to Retatutride?

You'll need to do some research about reta and fatigue, unless someone with experience chimes in. I can say that the fatigue from tirz has been crushing for me, but it has gotten better since I added a compounded vitamin injection that I get from a specialty pharmacy and take daily. I believe that the longer you're on tirz the better the fatigue gets, but overall, it's different for everyone. Good luck!

You'll need to do some research about reta and fatigue, unless someone with experience chimes in. I can say that the fatigue from tirz has been crushing for me, but it has gotten better since I added a compounded vitamin injection that I get from a specialty pharmacy and take daily. I believe that the longer you're on tirz the better the fatigue gets, but overall, it's different for everyone. Good luck!
What is the vitamin you are taking? I wonder if that may help me…

What is the vitamin you are taking? I wonder if that may help me…
I take Super MIC from Strive pharmacy. I go through a telehealth company to get mine, but they're stupid busy right now and invoices are taking d a y s to receive. I don't have a recommendation for you for that.

Back