Price Lists

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some recent price lists for various Chinese vendors I have accumulated. Feel free to post any you have that are different or newer. (Please do not interpret the inclusion of any vendor's price list here as an endorsement or recommendation! These are provided for informational and price comparison purposes. We do not receive nor ask for anything in return for posting these.)

Attachments

Jenny's Chem price lists. Don't know if anyone has bought from them but I will soon. They specialize more in raw peptides but also have lyophilized vials.

Attachments

Jenny's Chem price lists. Don't know if anyone has bought from them but I will soon. They specialize more in raw peptides but also have lyophilized vials.
Interesting. I keep hearing people say "they're great" but there's zero elaboration on them whatsoever. I haven't been able to find a test on their stuff. I'm not sure if they were active in some banned subreddits and that's where the clout (and lack of evidence) came from or what, but I'm very curious to see where they stand.

Interesting. I keep hearing people say "they're great" but there's zero elaboration on them whatsoever. I haven't been able to find a test on their stuff. I'm not sure if they were active in some banned subreddits and that's where the clout (and lack of evidence) came from or what, but I'm very curious to see where they stand.
So am I, have not seen any COA's from them but I am in contact with one guy that does peptides via suppositories and he gets peptide from them. Not sure if he buys raw powder form or lyophilized form.

1691811672338.png

Here are some recent price lists for various Chinese vendors I have accumulated. Feel free to post any you have that are different or newer. (Please do not interpret the inclusion of any vendor's price list here as an endorsement or recommendation! These are provided for informational and price comparison purposes. We do not receive nor ask for anything in return for posting these.)
QSC newest price list as of August 13 2023

Attachments

Here is a price list I got from Anna at Hebei Dongdu. I have not ordered from them (yet); there are a handful of people who have but have yet to receive their orders. There are also a couple of crowd-funded tests for their 10mg and 15mg TZ in progress, but the results will not be available for public release unless the tests come back under-dosed by over 10%.

FWIW, like QSC they have two reps, Anna and Karen. I've only dealt with Anna and she has been the least pushy of all the Chinese reps I've contacted so far (probably over 100 now). Karen apparently is a "Karen" lol and can be quite pushy and even tried calling at least one person that I'm aware of so something to think about if you decide to contact them...

Attachments

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back