Problems with QSC delivery

Lucre001

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I ordered from a "trusted" company (QSC) I made the order the 9th of August, the bank processed the payment on the 13th, I was provided with 1 tracking number that has update ONCE (saying that the shipment was in transit to dhl) but nothing since, I asked "Tracy" about any update and he responded that "Logistics information will only be updated after arriving in the destination country" but it has been A MONTH and nothing, I know I probably didnt get scammed but it surely feel like it, anyone else has similar experiences?

EU special line trackings either by DHL or UPS have 3 weeks average transit time, then they start updating once scanned by DHL warehouse in Germany, after that it updates on a frequent basis until final delivery, maybe you can post your tracking so that we can all see this together

EU special line trackings either by DHL or UPS have 3 weeks average transit time, then they start updating once scanned by DHL warehouse in Germany, after that it updates on a frequent basis until final delivery, maybe you can post your tracking so that we can all see this together
could I dm you my tracking number instead? I don't feel comfortable posting it

How long since you reached out to Tracy and got the response?
I asked her if my package had been shipping on the 20th of august, they sent me a tracking number the 21st, then I asked again the 4th of September and got a reply the same day

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back