Problems with QSC delivery

I ordered 9/28 and haven’t received a tracking number yet either - I didn’t realize they had a holiday coming up when I ordered 🤷🏼‍♀️ I learned that after I discovered this site and then discord 🙈. So far in my journey, I’ve only dealt with them and this is the longest I’ve waited for tracking
I’m sorry, 7 days is the longest you’ve ever waited for tracking from QSC? I must be doing something wrong then 😂

I think I just finished my 5th order from Q. Have only ever received a tracking number twice. Have never asked them for one though.

I have never not received what I've ordered. A couple times the tracking has gone wonky and it took a while.

So yes there is an art to dealing with Tracy and a certain level of expectation that one should keep when buying from Q. But Tracy has filled my freezer at unbeatable prices (at the time) and it all came with testing.

IYKYK.

Yes I am. Been reading about peptides and the forum pop-up.
First things first..... Don't let the Chinese movie star avatar fool you, Tracy is a he :ROFLMAO: And I don't know if "popular" is a word I'd use to describe him. Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of good info here

Not too happy with QSC as customer service is non existent. But it is what it is. Was overcharged by $245 (paid full price and next day went on sale for $245 off, basically told me to pound sand) but again, it is what it is. What really upset me was besides the GHKcu i got (which is easily distinguished form other peptides) the other 2 kits weren’t labeled at all (60mg Tirz and 10mg Epitalon) when i asked which was which, they first told one answer then switched their minds and told me the opposite. I was too worried not to know so i sent in what they told me was tirz to peptidetest.com and when they tested it, it was not tirz at all! So that was a waste of $300!) Why wont they label their kits at all like EVERY other vendor? They dont have to spell it out if they are worried about customs but no other vendor has issues abbreviating. Anyways, it kind of put me off of them for awhile. At least i know what to expect now and only order one pep at a time so at least i know what is what. If i listened to the rep id be injecting Epitalon thinking my tirz isnt working, or more importantly id be injecting WAY more tirz than i should thinking it was Epitalon. Smh

Everyone says it will eventually show up, but this is not always the case. I ordered domestic (months ago). They absolutely did ship it, but it got lost by USPS and the tracking stopped updating. I asked them what could be done. They kept sending me the number for the USPS and telling me to call them. The post office told me it was insured, but that the sender had to initiate the claim. After a month of it still not moving on tracking, they did reship. I got the new package within a week. The old one is still lost.

Anyway, if they told you they will reship, they likely will. They have acknowledged to you by agreeing to reship that it has now been too long with no tracking update. Keep asking for the new tracking number once a week on your original method of communication. I tried to get help from Tracy by his email and on Peppy’s, but it was the original sales rep on WhatsApp that finally did the reship.

Yes I am. Been reading about peptides and the forum popop-up.
You do what you want. But I don't recommend making that your first CN purchase. If you're expecting standard American/western customer service, you won't get it. They will not thank you for your order. Although I doubt most drug dealers do 🤣

I asked her if my package had been shipping on the 20th of august, they sent me a tracking number the 21st, then I asked again the 4th of September and got a reply the same day
Did your product arrive? How long did it take?
Have you already started using it? What are you feeling?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back