Problems with QSC delivery

its a really long delay, darling @Qingdao Sigma Tracy Love
I messaged Tracy on WA for a price list and she sent it over. The sheet said 3-5 days domestic US stock, I asked her 3-5 days, she responded 2-10 days, I’m thinking, what kind of shit shipping would take longer than ups ground to do a domestic shipment that would take that long being in the US. I’m sure they are not putting on stamps on a package and sending it usps. A professional in this business would know it should take no longer than 4-5 tops. I’m on my second order with nexaph and that shit is like Amazon Prime, 2 days if you pay for it. I was planing to giving them a test buy but the answer wasn’t right to me. True Domestic Stock ships within days.

Last edited:
Not too happy with QSC as customer service is non existent. But it is what it is. Was overcharged by $245 (paid full price and next day went on sale for $245 off, basically told me to pound sand) but again, it is what it is. What really upset me was besides the GHKcu i got (which is easily distinguished form other peptides) the other 2 kits weren’t labeled at all (60mg Tirz and 10mg Epitalon) when i asked which was which, they first told one answer then switched their minds and told me the opposite. I was too worried not to know so i sent in what they told me was tirz to peptidetest.com and when they tested it, it was not tirz at all! So that was a waste of $300!) Why wont they label their kits at all like EVERY other vendor? They dont have to spell it out if they are worried about customs but no other vendor has issues abbreviating. Anyways, it kind of put me off of them for awhile. At least i know what to expect now and only order one pep at a time so at least i know what is what. If i listened to the rep id be injecting Epitalon thinking my tirz isnt working, or more importantly id be injecting WAY more tirz than i should thinking it was Epitalon. Smh
You weren’t overcharged, you just missed a sale. Testing your own product wasn’t a waste, it’s how you stay safe. Trust but verify.

QSC has posted repeatedly to not throw packaging away as that is what identifies your items. Although Tracy has said that items will be identified differently soon. There are so many people jumping into ordering from companies without doing proper research. QSC is known for shit customer service, sometimes slow af shipping and inconsistently sending tracking but usually only if you ask. They have competitive pricing and good coa’s though. I order btwn 3 suppliers and QSC is by far the least customer friendly, Tracy will happily tell someone to F off 😂 I’d suggest going with someone else next time

I messaged Tracy on WA for a price list and she sent it over. They sheet said 3-5 days domestic US stock, I asked her 3-5 days, she responded 2-10 days, I’m thinking, what kind of shit shipping would take longer than ups ground to do a domestic shipment that would take that long being in the US. I’m sure they are not putting on stamps on a package and send it usps. I professional in this business would know it should take no longer than 4-5 tops. I’m on my second order with nexaph and that shit is like Amazon Prime, 2 days if you pay for it. I was planing to giving them a test buy but the answer wasn’t right to me. True Domestic Stock
Chinese drug dealing companies are definitely professional businesses. I would def recommend avoiding QSC bc they will stress you out. Nexa’s shipping speed isn’t common, and he’s always out of items. It’s also small compared to what Tracy is running

Eta: Nexa also isn’t a CN seller like Q. Just a domestic reseller like other brands

Last edited:
Chinese drug dealing companies are definitely professional businesses. I would def recommend avoiding QSC bc they will stress you out. Nexa’s shipping speed isn’t common, and he’s always out of items. It’s also small compared to what Tracy is running
I see your point but I’ll tell you this, if you have domestic stock like I do, it doesn’t take that long to ship, it’s just sitting in the fridge/freezer. Here is the problem, the kung paos over there should know exactly what their inventory is, it doesn’t take that long for their courier to pick up cause I’m sure they are just waiting there for the business. Taking a week to ship it out is too common nowadays with these companies and they are getting away with too much time, on my next order I’m gonna ask them to send me a picture of it in hand and to pack it up and I’ll send them the money 🤣😂🤣😂 if they wanna talk about being Panda Express they need to act the part, your payment takes seconds

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrosa
Back