Public results - AmoPure 30mg and 60mg T

Hey all!

It was a long road, but we finally have results we can share with you all. I think this is the largest group sample test ever (someone fact check me if I'm wrong), but I
think it was a great effort by all and I'm really happy to share these with everyone.

FYI, I can't upload the whole docs, so I'm going to post all the pages of the reports, sorry about the gigantic pics.

I'm not initially including the other 15 pages on each report of the spectra, it's not that I'm not willing to share, it's that it's just spectra and based on these purity's, not very exciting as they are mostly the same. If people want those pages posted, I'll figure it out, but it will be a PITA.

Please feel free to ask questions and whatever else, I will try to answer to the best of my ability. As a note, we had literally 100% participation and follow-through. We should do a dang psychological study on this group as to how that's possible...

FYI: I WILL ADD STERILITY ONCE IT IS DONE IN ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS, Peptide-Test just released this component. We have 3 vials of 30mg and 2 vials of 60mg being sterile tested.

View attachment 1779View attachment 1778View attachment 1775
🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️ Running over to amopure!!💗😂

Regarding this batch of T30 and stinging (my lot was represented by vial 9), I tested last week. I reconstituted with Hospira BAC. Pretested the BAC pH and it was 6.5-7.0 pH. T30 dissolved quickly and completely in 30 minutes with no agitation. Vial was vacuum sealed. Completely clear solution. pH of the solution was still neutral. Zero pain or burning injecting 2.5mg. 2nd dose will be tomorrow, I’ll update if any change.
Glad to hear this. My vial was number 15 and shipped from Texas also. When was yours shipped? I ordered 8/18, shipped 8/20. Hoping mine does not burn as well.

Thank you for sharing and to everyone who took part. This is great information and beyond generous of you all to share!

Thank you everyone for your sacrifice. This is very comforting. We were hesitant to start research due to the reports of stinging. Although there still may be stinging we will proceed and report back any adverse reactions.
I’m still having some stinging with my replacement order, but it’s not nearly as bad as the first.

Back