Q lowered prices again

buffaloindierocker

Research Expert
Reaction score
10mg kit is now $300

15mg kit is now $430

Good test results too.

tirzepatide 15mg.png

This is a vendor-sponsored test so I'll take it with a grain of salt as they could have 'ensured' it was good. Promising though along with the price reduction.
I can't wait for the CA 15mg test to come back and also a customer purchased vial from Q$C.
The fact vendors are paying attention to testing and there is seemingly some competition is beneficial for the growing community.

This is a vendor-sponsored test so I'll take it with a grain of salt as they could have 'ensured' it was good. Promising though along with the price reduction.
I can't wait for the CA 15mg test to come back and also a customer purchased vial from Q$C.
The fact vendors are paying attention to testing and there is seemingly some competition is beneficial for the growing community.
Yeah - I'm definitely not going to consider their tests gospel, but I do remember the Green Caps from June getting an independent test with similar results (high potency and a weight higher than advertised), so I'm willing to entertain the idea that Q has improved their processes/sourcing.

Yeah - I'm definitely not going to consider their tests gospel, but I do remember the Green Caps from June getting an independent test with similar results (high potency and a weight higher than advertised), so I'm willing to entertain the idea that Q has improved their processes/sourcing.
I have those 10mg green tops from June and some under-dosed (8.5) blue tops from SW and my koala notices the difference albeit small. Deciding between CA and Q for my next China restock. Been adding 0.5 Sema 2 days after a Tulip 5mg dose every 5 days and it keeps koala happy for the week.

While I generally agree that you can only put so much stock in a vendor-paid test, so far the secondary tests people have done on QSC's recent batches have come back with very similar numbers. I suspect the work required to produce a vial or two with good dosages is probably more hassle than just making the whole batch the same. Ultimately over time I think all the Chinese suppliers are going to start getting more accurate as more independent testing is done since there are plenty of other suppliers to choose from.

While I generally agree that you can only put so much stock in a vendor-paid test, so far the secondary tests people have done on QSC's recent batches have come back with very similar numbers. I suspect the work required to produce a vial or two with good dosages is probably more hassle than just making the whole batch the same. Ultimately over time I think all the Chinese suppliers are going to start getting more accurate as more independent testing is done since there are plenty of other suppliers to choose from.
Yeah. They have learned the risk of under dosing is not worth it. They don’t know which vial we will test and once word gets out of underdosing it can be a big hit to business

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back