QSC communication?

mw6803

Reaction score
I followed all the directions, contacted QSC on Whatsapp with all requested information but the response is... Confusing to say the least.

No acknowledgment of the order. No instructions on how to pay other than the payment methods accepted.

I'm not sure if I placed an order and this is just the way they do business or if I was supposed to have a super special code word to use or something? Maybe they wait until the deadline that the order closes (which is today) and then respond to me? Any advice appreciated

I followed all the directions, contacted QSC on Whatsapp with all requested information but the response is... Confusing to say the least.

No acknowledgment of the order. No instructions on how to pay other than the payment methods accepted.

I'm not sure if I placed an order and this is just the way they do business or if I was supposed to have a super special code word to use or something? Maybe they wait until the deadline that the order closes (which is today) and then respond to me? Any advice appreciated
Follow up with them. Through email if needed. No order has been placed unless you paid.

Did you tell them how you intend to pay? If so that’s probably what they’re expecting as a next step, to which they’ll reply with either wire account info or bitcoin whatevers.

The process:
1. Email or WhatsApp your order according to the format specified, including your desired method of payment. (I use email because WhatsApp messages can be edited or deleted) and as @geoguy78 said, stick to one method of communication for the entire order.
2. They send you payment information such as crypto wallets or details for wire transfer.
Crypto transactions will likely be processed first, because bank/wire transfers can take some time to settle.
3. You do the transfer.
4. You send them the hash/transactionID/confirmation of payment however you paid. You might get confirmation but probably not.
5. You wait.
6. After 7 business days, if you’re so inclined, ask for tracking info. You may or may not get this.
7. Wait some more.
8. Receive package.

Last edited:
Whatever you do, don't mix email and whatsapp. If you ordered via whatsapp, stick to that method. In fact, Tracy specifically tells people not to mix communication methods. They'll screw your order up.
Thanks for that. I clarified my wording and added your great tip!

Whatever you do, don't mix email and whatsapp. If you ordered via whatsapp, stick to that method. In fact, Tracy specifically tells people not to mix communication methods. They'll screw your order up.
Uh oh. May have.....mixed methods trying to see if I was one of the people who was apart of the oversell and needed to wait.

Back