QSC Nightmare $670 5 weeks saying they not received Payment

LeeBruce

New_Member
Reaction score
My first buy from QSC I expected to wait 4 weeks for parcel . But 5 weeks on many requests from me for Tracking that was supposed to get in about a week , my payment denied . I have friends that chipped in money to share kits . I told them I was connected and informed to get Good peps at good prices . About 4 weeks in after requests for tracking I got a message from QSC on Whatsapp saying
"Please rest assured that we have confirmed the remittance and will ship it to you immediately "
Then a few days later got a message telling me to ignore the previous message .
Then saying Sorry the finance department did not receive the remittance
I have messaged Tracey on here Email etc . He has not read my messages properly answering with " it can take about a week to find remittance" when I clearly explained its been 5 weeks already .
I know and have read other buyers on here saying you need to be patient with QSC it takes time I was prepared for a wait . But to have a clear denial of receiving funds after 5 weeks means it wont have been packed or posted and could be endless more weeks before its resolved .
I don't believe/suspect they have scammed me the company is to big and well known. But that doesn't help me , I am running out of Peps I need ,they have my money , my friends who chipped in think I am messing them about . I payed direct Bank transfer , My bank checks the company name and account number all match before authorising payment so nothing could be wrong with my payment . People on here need to know about experiences like this . This is what we are on here for .

ladyboy "Tracy" will soon comment with basically blaming you for everything (but you will never get answer from him/her by email) and you will most likely also get some comments about "Amazon" (and I will get banned? ;) )

anyway, to make my comment a little bit useful - international bank transfers can really take a long time to clear and QSC is also very slow with processing, especially during promos when they are flooded with orders.

Have you obtained the MT103 from your bank to confirm the transfer was fully processed and received by the correct account and isn't just floating out there lost in the SWIFT cloud?

FWIW banks can't "check" the recipient name and account number when initiating a wire transfer, they have to wait for a status message advising them that something is wrong.

My first buy from QSC I expected to wait 4 weeks for parcel . But 5 weeks on many requests from me for Tracking that was supposed to get in about a week , my payment denied . I have friends that chipped in money to share kits . I told them I was connected and informed to get Good peps at good prices . About 4 weeks in after requests for tracking I got a message from QSC on Whatsapp saying
"Please rest assured that we have confirmed the remittance and will ship it to you immediately "
Then a few days later got a message telling me to ignore the previous message .
Then saying Sorry the finance department did not receive the remittance
I have messaged Tracey on here Email etc . He has not read my messages properly answering with " it can take about a week to find remittance" when I clearly explained its been 5 weeks already .
I know and have read other buyers on here saying you need to be patient with QSC it takes time I was prepared for a wait . But to have a clear denial of receiving funds after 5 weeks means it wont have been packed or posted and could be endless more weeks before its resolved .
I don't believe/suspect they have scammed me the company is to big and well known. But that doesn't help me , I am running out of Peps I need ,they have my money , my friends who chipped in think I am messing them about . I payed direct Bank transfer , My bank checks the company name and account number all match before authorising payment so nothing could be wrong with my payment . People on here need to know about experiences like this . This is what we are on here for .
@LeeBruce
" People on here need to know about experiences like this . This is what we are on here for. "

Perhaps you haven't read the consensus opinions about QSC in the GLP1 VENDORS CN spreadsheet I compile:

" CONS: Some clangers in the past but QSC appear to have responsibly cleared them up. SLOW! Customer service processes are manual and often over-whelmed by order volume. LONG DELIVERY TIMES will try your patience. "

Certainly the performance you describe, while regrettable, is not much of a surprise to members here.
My own experience with QSC include a 32-day delivery and their repeated inability to find completed bank transfers, sometimes for weeks.

My experience also is that QSC have a far broader selection of peptides that I want, lower prices and often better quality than other vendors I have tried.

As an example, AmoPure's fast delivery delights me, and their pricing is sufficiently competitive. However in my latest buy they had only ONE of the FIVE peptides I wanted; QSC had them all.

I am sorry for your troubles - you aren't alone with them.
However, "Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer choice." -Popeye

Last edited:
I learned the hard way, bank transfers suck, and take a long ass time.
I had to wait like 9 days to be able to use my btc, which was a bank transfer.
Now, just debit card the bitch and send the bitcoin.
Faster, easier,
and get peps shipped quick.
yea btc makes ppl nervous. but it really isnt all that bad.

Your bank transfer will be identified, don't stress.
In general bank transfer you can find different cases, some will not go through, customer thinks he paid successfully, but few days later, it shows back in his account, and some can be just slow to show on our end.
In general we advise and prefer crypto, especially for people who can panick like a first order or have stressful deadlines, bank transfer is obviously the slowest way to send money.

In the beginning you say your payment denied.
Who are you saying denied your payment?
Your bank? QSC?
My Payment was denied by QSC They Denied receiving
In the beginning you say your payment denied.
Who are you saying denied your payment?
Your bank? QSC?

it . Every other vendor I have used confirmed my payments in minuets or -2 Hours . Saying Sorry the finance department did not receive the remittance from whatsapp

I checked your emails and looks for your whatsapp and almost found nothing.

In the email, I only found some screenshots sent to us, with no context, and no prior emails or answer from us, only "UK payment screenshots" and stuff like that.
With that email, we never sent you bank info, nor have your shipping info.

1726217633565.png

So maybe you've been using another email to place your order.
Even when I look for your name in the email, I only find those 3 emails sending screenshots only, with no prior quotation or shipping info or order details.

Also I've noticed you put the reference as "QSC" which is not allowed and we warned customers that all orders that mention illegal products or QSC in the reference are refunded and rejected by the bank:

1726217880511.png

Also when I look for your email, or name in whatsapp, there is no results:

1726217919410.png

So maybe you can start first explaining how did you ordered, and you used what email to order, and you sent your order to what exact email or whatsapp number.

In general bank transfer you can find different cases, some will not go through, customer thinks he paid successfully, but few days later, it shows back in his account, and some can be just slow to show on our end.
In general we advise and prefer crypto, especially for people who can panick like a first order or have stressful deadlines, bank transfer is obviously the slowest way to send money.

In the email, I only found some screenshots sent to us, with no context, and no prior emails or answer from us, only "UK payment screenshots" and stuff like that.

View attachment 1837

Even when I look for your name in the email, I only find those 3 emails sending screenshots only, with no prior quotation or shipping info or order details.

Also I've noticed you put the reference as "QSC" which is not allowed and we warned customers that all orders that mention illegal products or QSC in the reference are refunded and rejected by the bank:

View attachment 1838

View attachment 1839

So maybe you can start first explaining how did you ordered, and you used what email to order, and you sent your order to what exact email or whatsapp number.
All The info is on WhatsApp where I ordered . My whats app number

View attachment 1837

View attachment 1838

View attachment 1839

I used WhatsApp for order . I have DM , messaged the WhatsApp number to you on here . There you will find the order the shipping address and the dates first ordered . I did not know mentioning QSC would have the effect you stated as it was just my reference . But nothing has been returned to my bank therefore your company still have my money . Please check the WhatsApp for order . And please let me know what's happened to my $670 . And if there is any plan of action to rectify this
The Payment shot was sent by Email as I use a PC for Banking .

I used WhatsApp for order . I have DM , messaged the WhatsApp number to you on here . There you will find the order the shipping address and the dates first ordered . I did not know mentioning QSC would have the effect you stated as it was just my reference . But nothing has been returned to my bank therefore your company still have my money . Please check the WhatsApp for order . And please let me know what's happened to my $670 . And if there is any plan of action to rectify this
post screenshot of the order and whatsapp number you sent your order to. You can hide your personal info.

Thank you for responding and not telling him to eat shit and die

Sounds like you may have uncovered part of the problem. By using two different communications methods for the same order you were likely communicating with more than one rep so one is still awaiting payment via WhatsApp and the other sees a payment via email (with a prohibited comment in it) that they have no idea about. This is kind of like what might happen if you order McDonalds online from the restaurant on Maple Street and then go to pick it up at the restaurant on Oak Street.

(There is a WhatsApp app for Windows BTW: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/whatsapp-desktop/9NKSQGP7F2NH )

FWIW, the bank transfer payment instructions I've received for my last several QSC orders are pretty clear about what to put and not put in the reference field so I can see how someone may have set the info regarding that payment aside to deal with the problematic information added later:
1726231238731.png

You should still request a copy of the MT103 from your bank IMHO to verify that the funds weren't sent to the wrong account and aren't just floating around in space, and meanwhile I'm sure if you follow what Tracy tells you it will all get figured out in the end.

I know and have read other buyers on here saying you need to be patient with QSC it takes time I was prepared for a wait . But to have a clear denial of receiving funds after 5 weeks means it wont have been
@LeeBruce
ONE POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM

I discovered a complicating factor to Bank Wire Transfers that may help solve your problem.

Wells Fargo's wire transfer interface leads one to believe that the PAYER is the Account Holder NAME. Which seems logical, and is the way I have entered my orders and how I identify myself to QSC.

HOWEVER, when SWIFT transfers the funds and interfaces with the receiving bank it ignores Wells' PAYER NAME entry and sends only the ACCOUNT NAME i.e.

Pxxxxxxx Web Productions, Inc
NOT
Dennis Fxxxxxx which is the name I entered my order under.
Apparently QSC does not search using the long SWIFT numerical code
and so does not find my Bank Transfers.

Perhaps this same issue occurs with your bank's wire transfer interface?

I hope this proves helpful to you.
Dennis

Has anyone ever noticed...does Wise ever self-populate any of the fields once it recognizes a company or account? I have a vague memory of that happening...Maybe that's where mistakes are happening?

Has anyone ever noticed...does Wise ever self-populate any of the fields once it recognizes a company or account? I have a vague memory of that happening...Maybe that's where mistakes are happening?
Payment with wise is easy.
Once the sender get the transfer tracking link , it's easier for the seller to identify the transfer based on time of receipt of the bank transfer.
We often advise them to put in reference the name of the buyer, because the wise transfers come labeled as "Wise Inc" for sender name.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back